It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Linkage removed as requested. Updated link to main FRAPS website below.

Didn't mean to piss anyone off

[edit on 14/7/10 by StarTraveller]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I didn't realize that was Thad Allen

He looks sleep deprived too.

I too wonder why they cleared the area. What they are trying to hear is a mile down. Why couldn't they just cut the engines to all the other vessels? I hope all goes well. I suspect we will know one way or another. The updates and videos are very much appreciated

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Just found another video on BP oil spill.

AM Report: Is BP Near a Turning Point?

With BP's testing and installation of a tighter-fitting cap aimed at halting the flow of oil, the U.S. predicted the spill would be contained this month

Video in link.www.marketwatch.com...

Thankyou

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I'm not sure what I saw - but it looks like an upward current. It also attracted some kind of fish and crawling creatures.

A minute later they zoomed in and diffinitely saw an upward current indicated by things floating around to what looks like a plume.

maybe someone saw it too?

here's a screen capture of the Plume Monitoring ROV.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5b639aba1293.jpg[/atsimg]

here's another - hard to see the 'plume'

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/230605a7878d.jpg[/atsimg]

not sure also what they are looking for or why they are monitoring this area.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

Great.....!! I tried it and Norton security blocked it coz it contains a W32.spybot worm.

Not good!!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I have watched Thad Allen from the begining of this mess. He does not look, act or speak like that. I am NOT a fearmonger and make fun of most of the stuff on here. Something is terribly wrong, just a feeling....

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Thanks ST got it now star for you

Took me a little to figure out but i got it figured.

Thankyou

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

Not sure... I'm watching this too. It maybe just that the camera is out of focus where you are looking, so it quivers?? You might be right, but I'm playing devils advocat (-:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I also got a trojan alert from my antivirus software.

Win32:Rbot-GOX[Trj]

That's two people, I doubt this file is safe. Sorry folks.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ckitch

I hope just my eye's playing tricks on me.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Please remove your Fraps link... IT CONTAINS A VIRUS!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ckitch

Great.....!! I tried it and Norton security blocked it coz it contains a W32.spybot worm.

Not good!!

I can assure you bud thats its clean, using it myself with absolutly no prbs. You AV software may be picking up the 'edited' registry file thats contained within the exe that negates the need for you to purchase it

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
[1] I am not good at all at posting starter threads, expecially one with an embedded video. So as to not derail this thread, could someone post a new thread in this Deepwater section about the Thad Allen video? Considering that he is NOT being himself whatsoever, I think it would be a very important thread.

[2] Add another confirm to the Frap link worm.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Fair enough, but I won't risk it, so I'll get it via google ta.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarTraveller
You AV software may be picking up the 'edited' registry file thats contained within the exe that negates the need for you to purchase it

That seems to say it is a cracked - illegal - application.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

That is no JOKE, when he mentioned the tyvek suits I thought he was going to cry. I have been watching him from day 1 and even saw the personal interview he did where his Dad commented. Unless an alien has entered him, this is not the self assured Thad Allen I have been watching since April.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Okay as above but will remove the link as requested although I know its clean. AV software misinterpretation.

Here's a link to the website if you want to try before you buy:

FRAPS Homepage

[edit on 14/7/10 by StarTraveller]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

AV software misinterpretation of it being a cracked version.
[/url]

If the registry keys within the exe have been edited so as to bypass purchase restrictions, that is indeed pirated software. Period.

If everyone's AV, being of different vendors and different versions of AV, are reporting that the exe has an embedded worm, common sense dictates that it is indeed infected. How can you claim it is clean, when it is obviously infected. Members should disregard their AV software because you say so? WTF?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

Points made guys, and thread being removed... Lets now stick to the subject matter and find out more about what the hell they're doing at the moment.
(-:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

AV software misinterpretation of it being a cracked version.
[/url]

If the registry keys within the exe have been edited so as to bypass purchase restrictions, that is indeed pirated software. Period.

If everyone's AV, being of different vendors and different versions of AV, are reporting that the exe has an embedded worm, common sense dictates that it is indeed infected. How can you claim it is clean, when it is obviously infected. Members should disregard their AV software because you say so? WTF?

Look for the bottle in your medicine cabinet with a label saying 'Chill Pill' buddy.
I have been using this for some time with no problems as have others I know of. I was not making a big deal out this, I posted what I posted to help others - Period.

Without distracting from this thread, all I will say is that sometime (in this instance too) AV software will read vertain software as a trojan or virus. I meant no harm to anyone here, I was trying to help but points noted.

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join