It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 276
<< 273  274  275   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by michkollmann

Thanks....I hope all is well with BK....I appreciate the info!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Hi Skat, Just to let you know I am okay. Had some near misses but otherwise alright.

Not sure if members are still interest on the BP disaster. We had made a lot of in roads. Will post if readers are still keen. Remember your seismometer post back in June 10. We confirmed it was a seismometer to monitor the nuke on 1st Aug.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by BK Lim

Not sure if members are still interest on the BP disaster

exclude me out of thos€ Not worri€d on€$
this story about ©rim€$ & idio©y of moronic @$$€$ is far from the final.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BK Lim

Hi BK! So good to hear from you! But not good to hear this news....WTH? Please post the info....I have not heard anything about it. Is it on the internet, like your site? If so, can you post the link? There are many who still follow news on this, but the LACK of news made most just give up....which I am sure is the objective of those who want to keeps it under wraps.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Just for reference....here's the thread on that 3.0 quake in Louisiana during the BP thing. A 3.0 may not sound worthy of mention to most, but it is HIGHLY unusual here. My Mother called me that day and said that her dishes fell off the shelves, and that's when I discovered that there was an earthquake.
53 km (33 miles) NNE (29 degrees) of Baton Rouge, LA

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There was a 3.0 back in December of 2005, but like I said earthquakes in this region are very rare. This one was near French Settlement Louisiana
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5/29/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
what about gushing?? oil washes ashore at the same rate???

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I don't have a link at the moment, but there was a thread on a site where someone mentioned the possibility of the "zombie" attacks, which coincidentally seem to have made their way up the east coast, midwest and northeast in this list, having to do with the BP disaster and not so much the oil, but the chemicals, and combinations that they used, and are STILL using in the gulf and parts of the Atlantic. It sounds far fetched, and I wish I had links, but because of a recent PC issue I do not have one.

I live in Maine, right on the coast. Ocean is less than a mile from my house. I am more worried about BP oil and chemicals making their way here than i am about a nuclear submarine catching fire (also live less than a mile from that "disaster")
edit on 2-6-2012 by DragonFire1024 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

Wow! So good to see you here again too Dragon! I'll see what I can dig up......hope you've been well.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Is this the thread you mentioned? www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6/2/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
Is this the thread you mentioned? www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6/2/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

It wasn't on this site I don't think. I am on my way to work so can't verify it at the moment. Oh I am always lurking around. Not as much as most members, but I have been here

I also recall reading a thread on this site about there still being 400 million barrels or gallons of oil still "missing"? Either way, there is a total media blackout. They just don't want the truth to get out: The gulf is dead...or dying. Sea life has been recovered, most of it terminally ill and or mutated. It's only been a few years since they declared the spill to be over. We haven't even begun to see the true effects of this spill and the results of the chemicals used to "clean" it up. But when we do, no media agency will be able to hide it.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I still pop over and read here. It's a great thread. A few months after the gulf blowout on June 23rd I was reading here and we had a 5.4 quake, here in Ontario that shook our house so bad, I could here the attic rafters groan. I couldn't help but wonder if the two were connected? Who knows, right? There is no way to know for sure.
I wonder if this sinkhole in Louisiana is a reaction to the blowout? I think so, just by timing, but nobody seems to agree with me.

Who knows, right? It can't be proven.
Anyway,.... great thread. You can't stop. The gulf floor won't, right.
I'll go back to just reading along now.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Cool.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
cool

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
cool

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link