It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 275
<< 272  273  274    276 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Hi, Although it seems I've not been here, I have. There just doesn't seem to be anything I can add. The disaster is not over. That is clear. Without the ROVs we will now have to watch it played out in the health of those in the area. It will be interesting to see what this years hurricaines stir up. Hopefully not more problems the the locals are already dealing with.

Recently I saw an interview...don't recall which of the many 'news sources' on TV. The guy in charge of paying out the BP funds in the Gulf has, essentially, been asleep at the wheel. Does anyone else recall his boastful comments that once he took over things would get taken care of? I always mess up his name but he is also the guy that decided some of the multi-million+ dollar businesses don't have to repay the funds they got because the shame would be enough? Ken Feinstine? I think my inability to recall his name is a memory block. His office is being paid an obscene amount of money.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Perfect symmetry. Global destruction as a work of art.

fuelfix.com...
BP spill fine may underestimate dead wildlife, advocacy group says
"...The numbers of animals injured by the Gulf oil spill are staggering...”

english.kyodonews.jp...
Excessive radioactive cesium found in fish caught off Fukushima
"...One of the sample fish had a level of cesium of 12,500 becquerels per kilogram...:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kno22

Hi Kno! Yes I believe that is the guy's name. I know what you mean about no info. It's so frustrating! Even I have not posted here as much, just because info is so scarce. Thank you for your continued interest and your contributions to the thread my friend!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by k3d59

Very interesting....between these two events, I wonder if seafood is a thing of the past?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I'm hearing the radiation levels are higher then we are being told. No surprise it might effect the sea food industry. I love sea food, but these days I won't touch anything out of the Gulf. I know the people who make their living in sea food are hurting badly & I wish I could feel comfortable enough to buy from there....but I don't. I believe in the residents. It's the tptb who scare me. I'm not sure they would recognize contamination if it smacked them on the head & then turned around to bit them on the butt.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by kno22

Sorry I have been away for some time. Been working in the background. The Gulf disaster is not over yet. They are however, doing their best to bury the issues and forget their promises of Making the Gulf whole back again.
Please tune in to:

Media Fotilla - Radio Interview Kathryn O'Shannahan with Trisha Springstead
www.blogtalkradio.com...

Monday April 25, 2011 marks the launch of our Media flotilla promoting a physical flotilla on the Gulf of Mexico July 2, 2011. Our goal is to amass a minimum of one million participants on the ground and water in the Gulf at this event. Everyone knows about the spill and that people and the planet are suffering. At this point, we need to expose the cover up as much as possible. The sudden deaths and disappearances of several activists and unfounded charges against others demonstrate the cover up all too well. Exposing these facts may keep other targeted activists safe while we continue exposing more details. Exposing these facts will bring the culprits to justice. After all, a problem defined is half solved. The other half of course is providing sensible, sustainable solutions. As this is truly a global issue with global culprits and ramifications, we require global participation. We need global participants, coverage and sponsors, so please share this invitation far and wide. Forward it, print it and post it. Ask others to do the same. The media aspect of this effort requires mass media participation. Media outlets are welcome to contact me directly. (see below) Rev. T.Kathryn O'Shannahan-Hyland K2 Services [email protected] office 289-369-0449 mobile 905-229-8196 www.K2GS.com If you don't know your rights, you don't have any. Tune in to K2 Media 347-945-7100 www.blogtalkradio.com/K2Media Monday - Friday 4:00 PM EST Come, lend an ear, share your voice. 2012 is not the end of the world but the dawn of a new beginning

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Hi Kat hope you 're still out there. Don't know if you heard this yet:

The possibility that brings the greatest concern is that oil is leaking from the reservoir straight out of the ground. This situation could be impossible to stop, because the vent would increase in size over time due to the highly pressurised reservoir.

www.floridaoilspilllaw.com... urised-reservoir

I'm scared to think that our worst fears were right all the time

God Bless
edit on 23-9-2011 by FreebirdGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BK Lim

Hi B.K.

have you heard that oil is seeping in the Gulf again?

The possibility that brings the greatest concern is that oil is leaking from the reservoir straight out of the ground. This situation could be impossible to stop, because the vent would increase in size over time due to the highly pressurised reservoir.

www.floridaoilspilllaw.com... urised-reservoir

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FreebirdGirl

Yes...I'm still here. There hasn't been much info other than on Florida Oil Spill Law....I've been watching, but news is scarce. I do believe the sea floor is damaged and that's where this oil is coming from. Good to see you again BTW!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BK Lim

Hi BK! Good to hear from you too! I'd like to ask you a question if I may.....when an oil company drains oil from a site, could it cause cavitation, and then could cavitation cause earthquakes due to shifting? If anyone knows, I think you would! How are things going lately?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kno22

Hi Kno...wow it's good to hear from the "old gang" .......ahhh the memories........bops leaning........rovs floating through clouds of oil......corexit glowing in the water
OK enough sarcasm. I know some people who eat the seafood....and I try to tell them but they won't listen....I won't touch it either!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

We can have a reunion...WOO HOO! If we survive. Recently World News Tonight...& no I don't recall the date...interviewed some of the clean up workers who are sick. I wish I could be surprised by that. But I'm not & I expect those numbers to rise. They have stopped using corexit, yes? I have to ask because no one is going to offer that information.

I'l still here because I've not forgotten. I never will.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Hiya,

Do you happen to know what's the latest, following the reports of slicks the other week? It's all gone quiet again... Is the GOM still a mess and is the sea floor damaged, hence the leaking??

Its terrible nothing more gets said about this and the dangers to the residents in that area?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kno22

It's great to know you guys are still searching for the truth. I went to marine traffic, the gulf area at Macondo is still blacked out. Something is definitely going on there.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by kno22

Thank you Kno! It is difficult, if not impossible to know what's happening now. It is rarely even mentioned anymore. Yet, there is still oil sheens washing up etc.....If I ever do find anything you can bet it will be posted here. I haven't forgotten either

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by FreebirdGirl

How long has it been that way? Thank you so much for letting me know

edit on 10/8/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pritt14

Hi Chris! The link wouldn't work.....could you re post it for me?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Thanks for the links. Very helpful for my research

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

BK has been out of contact for awhile. Am still waiting for words from him. Was working with him and GL on a few articles. If you are interested on the latest at Macondo/deepwater/BP plse pop in here:

mkollmann.newsvine.com...

grandelander.newsvine.com...

top topics

<< 272  273  274    276 >>

join