It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 273
<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I want to bring this to the attention of ATSers in this area because I believe there is and was at the time an alternative to using corexit that bp deliberately overlooked. www.abovetopsecret.com...
Please take a look.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Here are a few shots I grabbed re ship locations...
This was taken 31 Jan 2011 at 12:47am...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a20a5d01ae17.jpg[/atsimg]
This was 31 Jan 2011 12:51am It's a zoomed screen of the one above. It appeared 2 ships were on top of each & so I zoomed in & there 2.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5bf5aa675c1c.jpg[/atsimg]
2 Feb 2011 6:06 pm
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a93fa6064b4a.jpg[/atsimg]

So if nothing is going on at MC252, why have Discoverenterprise & the Virginia Responder been at the well location this whole time? They have been there prior to the "capping" & have continued to be there doing what? Now we also have Development Driller 3 right above the well.It's an extreme expense to have those rigs in that location especially if they aren't doing anything. So makes one wonder...do you think BP would just walk away from they $$$ Pit? Wonder if they're drawing oil one of the wells? Just makes no senses if it's dead & capped.

Ektar

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

Hey Ektar! I noticed that too....and they never really left.....been there off and (mostly) on since the feeds were cut. I know they are still tapping that well! I haven't posted much here because it is next to impossible to get info as I'm sure you know
This was never over.....I just worry that the methane booms have not stopped either.....I bet there is as much chaos as ever, we just can't see it now is all. Beyond frustrating. There is still oil in the marshes here as well......they are still spraying corexit from planes at night, which is why we don't see the oil. If there was no more oil, why would they spray corexit still? *sigh* So good to see you BTW!!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Good to see you are still here! Yes information has been very hard to come by...More Corexit, unbelievable...wonder if they are ever going to be stopped from using it ?

That new Black Jelly Blob is disgusting & nasty. I can't wait to see what their conclusions are on the formation make up. They already said it was toxic.

The Red Shrimp beds that were closed in Nov were suppose to reopen today. Wonder how that's going to play out. Last time the shrimp were covered in oil.

Thought I would start taking shots of the ship locations since that is something we can keep track of for the time being.

Ektar

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

Well, I know there is still oil in the blue crabs because I saw it myself.....my son caught some (no way do we eat the seafood though!) I am going to try to find info and breathe some life into this and my other BP video thread, but there just isn't much public interest anymore. I don't want it to fade into obscurity, you know? Because it's only a matter of time before this or another rig is news again, and we put so many hours into it. Have you and the others on the project found anything new? If so, will you U2U me about it?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

What I don't understand is the silence from the folks who were once so vocal ??? Anderson Cooper is covering Egypt so I get that but, Jindal and Nungasser just gave up.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by piercebitchone

i told u all in my thread six months after it happened this would be mostly forgotten and it would still be leakin oil,so i was wright

also could somebody calculate how much oil has now been leaked if u take the lates numbers of oil leaked and thenj mutiply it by the days that went by
and then tell me again my thread was fear mongering please

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by icecold7

Here's an interesting article related to the amount of oil leaked...

NPR reporter says he tried to ask right questions about Gulf spill
Snippet
[Harris, who won a Kavli Science Journal Award from the American Association for the Advancement of Science in November for his coverage of the BP oil spill, became the go-to news source for updates on the spill.]

Snippets
[On May 12, Harris was the first to report that figures released by the U.S. government and BP underestimated the size of the spill.]

[Someone from the White House Press Office called and said, 'You can't say that. People will get scared,' " Harris said.]

Source....www.jconline.com...

Ektar

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by icecold7

We all believed you and agreed with you but, we are nobody. I did my best with my facebook account but, honestly people are too busy keeping up with the kardashians to be bothered and that really sucks

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Here are some of the latest Up Dates:

Judge seizes jurisidiction over BP’s $16 billion oil disaster trust fund — claims of independence were misleading
February 7th, 2011 at 08:40 PM

Barbier’s order takes control of BP trust fund, Louisiana Record, February 7, 2011:

Source...www.floridaoilspilllaw.com...

Marine biologist: Military spraying chemtrails over Gulf “to promote bacterial growth”

Dead pelican found floating in foam that had tested positive for Corexit and oil (PHOTOS)

Ektar

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

curiously, why did they not infiltrate such noticeable info out of the public access??? however, the practice has shown None cares (public eyeZ_z are too manipulated per se), if officials are so relaxed of it. Actually, probability has been greater than 90% that Well wasn't "healed" .

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The biggest disaster ever (so far) on earth and it has been swept under the rug.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
If nothing is going on down there why are there 4 ships in the area?
Discoverenterprise, Development Driller 3, Virginia Responder, & C Fighter (the gold one next to DD3)
DD3 is right over the well.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5539b3a30447.jpg[/atsimg]

Ektar

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Another death possibly related to oil....

Shock: Well-known LSU coastal scientist dies at 54 from unknown illness — Often spoke about how oil was going to be “coming back”
Snippet
[The LSU community is reeling after the sudden death Thursday of prominent LSU coastal scientist Gregory Stone.
Stone, who was quoted extensively in many publications internationally after last year’s BP oil leak, was the director of the renowned Wave-Current Information System. …]

Source www.floridaoilspilllaw.com...

Deceased LSU scientist refused BP contract, warned others they “need to be very, very careful”

Snippet
[In a meeting this summer with BP representatives to discuss a possible contract, LSU coastal scientist Gregory Stone was asked about keeping his work confidential for three years. …]

Source www.floridaoilspilllaw.com...

Ektar

I hope I did this right...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I think this will get the best investigation placed here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've tried hard to get people to look at this thread and investigate it properly and I feel you on this thread will get to the bottom of it either way.

They used corexit it seems due to the fact it has negative effects and could have used sea brat and others as an alternative.
Can you help those in the area of the spill and the animals and mammals? I sure hope so.

Please read the thread and its links all of it. That's all I ask. Don't bother with stars and flags. That's not why I have posted it.
Please read it and decide for your selves.

Thankyou.
Its very important.
There are some very intellectual people on your thread share your knowledge. Please.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Hey Jazz there were many enviro-safe chemicals that could have been used...the reason none of them were considered is tied to $$ plus the fact they wanted the oil to sink so it was not visible to the public eye in any way...They wanted beaches & water to appear beautiful to the public eye & interest to try & cover their tracks...

Production Of Corexit By Nalco Which Is Associated With BP and Exxon ...so you see all the corruption
ties in to the bigger picture.

Ektar

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I was just checking my National Institutes on Health emails and recieved this I thought you might want to take a look. links.govdelivery.com... 5MjkmZW1haWxpZD1jaHRhcm1hY2tAeWFob28uY29tJnVzZXJpZD1jaHRhcm1hY2tAeWFob28uY29tJmZsPSZleHRyYT1NdWx0aXZhcmlhdGVJZD0mJiY=&&&100&&&www.nih.gov... health/feb2011/niehs-23.htm. Man I hope I did that right
If not I will find another way to get it to you.
edit on 24-2-2011 by piercebitchone because: GRRRRRRRRRRRR it gave me a 404 never mind I will try to u2u it...

top topics

<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join