It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 251
<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

Thanks! I'll go try it now....

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by crappiekat

Thankyou so much for the kind words...I'm glad to have helped you out!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Nogard2012

I know what you mean....they must think we are stupid! That's why they did not want to put the feeds on from the very beginning....makes it harder to lie. The words they say are NOT matching what we see on the feeds.....at all!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
OK....I converted them Thanks Berkley! I would like to point something out about these pics....first, most of the red chunks look white for some reason, but it's probably because they kept changing filters until it finally went to black and white so that you could barely make it out....The second thing I would like to point out is ...The ROV watching this is one we have never seen before (at least I haven't).....its name is"Chouest Holiday ROV" AND they were ONLY showing it on BP's website....all the other websites with cams did not have that feed...anyway.....here's some pics!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c36571c29041.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a7928cb5b3d9.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c36571c29041.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a89f4d573aae.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bbff0c203bf6.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Ugggh.....I have no idea why the pics are off center. I guess maybe they were too big. You can't even see the main part of the pic! I'm going to watch the cams and wait for it to happen again (which has been frequent lately) and try it again....as I am typing this CNN says that as soon as Thad Allen declares the well dead (by tomorrow)....BP will start packing up to leave....the last ship will leave by the end of next week! Soooo look for the cams to go bye bye any time now.....

edit on 18-9-2010 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

When you have changed your bmp's to jpg's you can also crop the pics so you won't show the whole screen shot. That way pics will be smaller and fit in the ats window :-)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Anyone know what this is that they are drilling in to?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/692f48b8295a.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Well....it's official....they consider things finished and will "abandon the well" starting this weekAll ships should be out of the area by the end of the week.....So I guess the cams will be next! I just spent the morning watching complete chaos on the feeds.....equipment and ROVs being thrown all over the place by whatever keeps blowing down there..........whatever it is was whipping the ROV around like it was nothing. I took a pic of something odd during that time...I'll post it below in a separate post.

Blown-out BP well finally killed at bottom of Gulf of Mexico [Updated]
September 19, 2010 | 8:53 am
[Updated at 8:57 a.m.: The BP oil well in the Gulf of Mexico -- source of the largest offshore oil spill in U.S. history -- has been permanently killed, a top federal official announced Sunday.

Thad Allen, the federal spill response chief, said pressure tests confirmed that BP's effort to intersect the well and plug it with cement nearly 18,000 feet below the ocean surface had proved successful.

"With this development, which has been confirmed by the Department of the Interior's Bureau of Ocean Energy Management, we can finally announce that the Macondo 252 well is effectively dead," Allen said in a statement. "Additional regulatory steps will be undertaken, but we can now state, definitively, that the Macondo well poses no continuing threat to the Gulf of Mexico.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I was only able to get this one shot....but these strange smoke trails appeared from nowhere.....it kind of reminded me of those chemtrails....they were crossing each other in a "X" shape...just like the chemtrails do. It was also making swirls. When it finally stopped, that when things got rough and the ROVs (two of them) and some equipment were flying all of the place. The ROV was tethered so it was going up, down and sideways.....whatever was going on had such force that the ROV would fly out of the screen then "swoosh" flying so fast across the screen I couldn't hardly get a pic.... but I did catch a couple, which I'll post next..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55d5a8a322ad.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

Thanks Berkley!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
Well....it's official....they consider things finished and will "abandon the well" starting this weekAll ships should be out of the area by the end of the week.....So I guess the cams will be next! I just spent the morning watching complete chaos on the feeds.....equipment and ROVs being thrown all over the place by whatever keeps blowing down there..........whatever it is was whipping the ROV around like it was nothing. I took a pic of something odd during that time...I'll post it below in a separate post.

I would think ocean currents would whip ROV's around real good.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I don't know if this website would interest anyone or if it is already widely known of but... just in case, lol.
Aker Solutions
www.akersolutions.com...

Thanks,
sl

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Just a note on this. As you may recall Tony Haywards feel good message saying 'we will make this right' aired the same day, in fact here immediately following, the newly released images of the nightmare we were all going face. The timing was coordinated with the news broadcast. That was no coincidence.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
That is exactly right....so many times I am at my computer and watching the feeda where all hell is breaking loose, and one of those stupid "feel good" commercials come on and I just want to scream! It's like an insult to our intelligence.....

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
exuce me for not going to the whole thread lol
but for the third time here in holland they said on the news the well is cpped
the first time was a mont ago
the second time three days ago
and again yesterday

so its closed now ?
excuse me for being confused

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by justadood

Yes they can....but this was different....it's what a lot of people have started calling a "dark storm" .....looks like a sort of explosion followed by very dark clouds....and while it's going on, it is very violent....more than just a current....I watched one of the ROVS being thrown up, down and sideways ...not just one way like a current. I wish I had video!

new topics

top topics

<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join