It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 236
<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me what all the debris type stuff is flying at the piece of equipment on Enterprise ROV2? Maybe it is that wee volcano...? Apologies if this has already been covered - have been away for a month...

Edit to add - I don't believe it's due to rough seas; unless the sea 'pelts' chunks of stuff and only in one spot cause it's not on all cameras...

[edit on 1-9-2010 by 5senses]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

If Matt Simmons was right ,this is where they use the nuke under cover of hurricane taking part of the blame for the east coast damage!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 5senses

I don't know if you saw the "volcano" videos. Here is one I believe is an rov skirting around the perimeter. Red reflections or not, there is chunks falling everywhere!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
whenever I connect to watch all cames simultaneously IT CUTS OFF MY INTERNET WTFFFFFFF EVERYTIME

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
SUB C ROV 2 now says "Recovering BOP with DP." Guess they are getting ready to remove the BOP.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

Thanks for that. REALLY wanna go back to my vacation! It was great not having a computer for a while and pretending everything was just hunky dorey - oh well, back to the cameras and real life and desperately wondering why IT'S NO LONGER ON MAINSTREAN NEWS!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Something leaking quite bad on HOS SUPER H ROV 1...greenish color it looks like.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
6:30 am EST pressure jumps way up from 1000 to 3000 at olympic challenger ROV.

then big antifreeze leak on hos achiever maxx. looks like one of the hoses has sprung a leak.

I have some video of the gauge going up from 2000 to 3000. and now just started to record antifreeze leak

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Got a video of the green leak from HOS SUPER H ROV 1. Also, SUB C ROV 1 is saying "capping stack removal ops." Here it goes folks.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Same green substance leak from HOS SUPER H ROV 1, from a different angle. This time we see it is coming from a pipe of some sort.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

This reminds me of the spray pole they used for th CorExit... So is this a leak or are they spraying some kind of coolent? EERIE

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I really hope that does not become the last resort.
Everything they touch becomes a cluster function &
the thought of a nuke scenario...those guys would probably
set it off before it was down in the hole! LOL

Ektar

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Good videos!! In the 1st one of the Green Leak,
it appears there may be oil that comes rushing in
on the floor? When the video begins the floor is not dark
then at around 33 - 34 secs there's a big blow on the floor....
Nice Grab!

Ektar

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Breaking news update.... an (another) oil rig just exploded in the Gulf of Mexico just west of this site!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

So there's another Oil Rig explosion, closer to shore. Did you guys see anything on the ROV's when this happend?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Did the green leak have anything to do witht he explosion several miles away but still connected to the large crack in the ocean floor? Actually my question is this, did the new explosion fall along the crack on the ocean floor?

Also have they done anything towards shutting down with Earl coming in? Witht he Tidal Rip currents the crud is being swept out to sea and then joining witht he incoming tides right?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

You mean they are going ahead with this even though the ocean in that region is unstable due to Earl, Fiona and Gaston?

This looks like the 'window' they have been waiting on!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Oil rig explosion reported in Gulf of Mexico

"Colclough told CNN that authorities are trying to determine the cause of the blast, and that the rig apparently is still on fire. Asked whether a leak has resulted from the explosion, he said the rig "was not actively producing any product."

Well I am not sure if I believe this. If it was not a drilling rig, why the explosion? I don't know a lot about platforms, but would there be any fuel/natural gas/oil stored on this thing?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Hey everybody....just got out of the hospital and checking on things....Looks like the chuckleheads are doing a fine job as usual....it is storming down there (just the usual mystery turbulence)....as they decide to remove the capping stack....I thought they were waiting on "the seas to calm"
....and now another rig explosion on a rig "not producing"....how the hell does a rig explode if it's not producing gas or oil
Man.....it just never ends. Someone pposted about hurricanes etc....they are all in the Atlantic, not in the gulf, so anything happening is not related to that.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
They just took off the capping stack....

top topics

<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join