It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

Been seeing similar footage on Olympic challenger UHD 30:

And Olympic 1 has been like this since I went to bed early this morning. So not sure if it is sediment from propellers or what. But still creepy.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by DragonFire1024]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Also some oil blobs from seafloor on HOS Super H ROV 2. They appear to be coming from the area closest to the 'box' or equipment.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
That is what I have been saying are explosions....it is going on now on q4000 rov 1....Not sediment, I was watching it closely....big flash, then tons of red stuff flying by with great speed....I took some pics just now...I'll post them next. It looks scary as hell.....

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Well Olympic UHD 30 is at or near the BOP...so I hope it's propeller wash.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
It looks like it has settled down now, but it was ferocious for a while!

[edit on 28-8-2010 by StealthyKat]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I feel so far behind...those orangery brown blobs in those
photo I loaded appear to be much larger than anything
I've seen before at such a rate as these...
So in trying to catch up, buzzed thru the threads,
fishing failed BIG time, there were 3 pipes inside instead of 1,
so now they're replacing BOP?
I did get to see the '___' volcano you guys taped,
bloody incredible! I was just getting all the references to back
the anti-freeze I mentioned long ago cause someone had asked
about it again...then took ALL day to wake computer, removed
sleep opt totally but can't wake monitor...so I borrowed this
one today.
Everything thing appears to be SO much worse now! All
seems to be explosions almost continuously on at least 1 camera
if we're lucky enough to see it.

Ektar

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024

Well Olympic UHD 30 it as or near the BOP...so I hope it's propeller wash.

Yes....I was watching the BOP, and it started off to the right....I saw very large pieces of red glowing chunks fly by....I was trying to get some pics, but it was going by with such force that it just looked like a blur in the pic. I don't think it's propeller wash....if you watch it, it has a bright flash, followed by the stuff being flung upwards very forcefully, then arcing and falling down....as in an eruption. They are way more frequent the last few days....it worries me.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c8308299009c.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da023ea6604d.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Yeah I was watching that action...Skandi Neptune has been blowing right now & the sea floor is popping all over the place...

Ektar

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Skandi ROV 1 had action going on & has now gone to black....

Thanks Dragon, I was able to catch your video help
you posted for Kat...I haven't had a chance to try it yet...Thanks to you guys & tsurfer for the great videos & photos!

Have they initiated the BOP removal or just preparing to?
I wasn't sure if Aug 31 / Sept 1 were dates for removal or placing the new one on...

Ektar

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
This really has me concerned...all this is happening right when they are about to uproot the BOP...I just feel in my gut that this is volcanic eruptions, I have since the first time I saw it months ago. Back then, it only happened once in a while, but now, it's daily, several times a day....and they have become more violent (like the pics I posted where the force picked up the tool box and flung it, a few pages back) That time, the cages and equipment were crashing into each other and being flung into the ROV....it was chaos! And the strange thing about this latest episode is the appearance of those hundreds of red blobs EVERYWHERE....followed by that massive explosion....that is the first time I have seen the red blobs.....there were so many of them! Any thoughts from you guys on what could be going on?This is what I have been trying to describe for so long, but I could never catch it in a pic till now. Like I said, I have seen it many times...but today is the worst I have seen....

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

They haven't removed it yet....just taking parts off today and about to remove the capping stack....after that, they will move it. They said either tomorrow or Monday. But I think they will do it late at night maybe tonight or tomorrow night when they think not many people are watching...

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I missed the equipment upheaval...that is interesting! Sorry so hard to catch up as this is a very fast moving thread with containing a great deal of good information...
The red blobs you're referring to, do they look like the blobs I posted tonight? Cause I haven't seen anything that large flying around, especially at that rate....

Ektar

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I have to go, but I hope someone can keep a watch on this tonight...this is really worrisome....goodnight all!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

3 ROVs are now showing "Blow" but with the machinery moving
around I'm not sure if it's an actual blow or disturbance...
Have a great nite KAT...will try to monitor for you...

Ektar

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ektar

I missed the equipment upheaval...that is interesting! Sorry so hard to catch up as this is a very fast moving thread with containing a great deal of good information...
The red blobs you're referring to, do they look like the blobs I posted tonight? Cause I haven't seen anything that large flying around, especially at that rate....

Ektar

Yes....I posted a pic of them in the post right before yours....I haven't seen them before either...If you go back a few pages, I posted some pics of the equipment crashing into each other....it was a "storm" like just now, and at one point it was so forceful it picked up the toolbox thing and flung it like it was nothing!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

Thanks Ektar! See you in the morning!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Just grabbed these...
Looks like they're going to snap this hook
on to the BOP...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a0c44c10fcf6.jpg[/atsimg]
Latest Sonar...Let me know if posting sonar shots are
a waste of time...I don't know if 2 or 3 shots in a row would be better
since you're watching a wave, or if I should just not post them, THX!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/08d0a6c1309c.jpg[/atsimg]

Ektar

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
You know, it's just pitiful that there are so few media sources even acknowledging everything being discussed int this thread and others like it.

I mean, I dont expect CNN to dig real deep or anything, but there is SO LITTLE it's just... makes me wonder if many mainstream 'journalists' even know there is still a lot going on down there.

top topics

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join