It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 223
<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Almost looks like small chunks of cement is being blasted out.

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
Just found this vid and this is the 3 ram sealing stack. Thought you might like to see it.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I think they changed a filter so the color changed. That is how it looks to me. If you can get the color of the pipes which I think is white not a blueish white you may get the proper color of what is coming out and it is weird for sure.

I been lurking. I followed the doomers forum but lately it has been not up and I think one person there posting is a BP person. He always seem to have an explanation for something in BP favor.

I may be wrong but I feel something is funny with that one person.

Here is another one that really shows some action from down below. Watch at 0:40 sec, then 2:00 min, and 3:00 its worth the viewing.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024
Yeah whatever is on Sub C ROV 1 is weird. Definitely leaking steady blobs of oil. Sometimes it is pretty intense. I think that feed is looking into the well cal where they are doing the fishing, but I really don't know. Regardless though that IS oil leaking at a pretty good rate.

It is looking down that yellow pipe that you took pics of.....if you go to BP's page, they have a link to click on....it might be the same cam, I'm not sure.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FancyKat
I think they changed a filter so the color changed. That is how it looks to me. If you can get the color of the pipes which I think is white not a blueish white you may get the proper color of what is coming out and it is weird for sure.

I been lurking. I followed the doomers forum but lately it has been not up and I think one person there posting is a BP person. He always seem to have an explanation for something in BP favor.

I may be wrong but I feel something is funny with that one person.

Here is another one that really shows some action from down below. Watch at 0:40 sec, then 2:00 min, and 3:00 its worth the viewing.

Maybe....but the pipes on the right that are in the light are white, and the yellow is the same, I think the pipes on the left look slightly bluish because the light isn't directly on it, so the water gives it that hue....and of course, I could be totally wrong! I am thinking it was some type of dye they were using to check for something or a chemical to get rid of the oil that we can see inside the pipe.....the first thing I thought of was that they punctured or cracked the seal, and that is where the oil is coming from. I started looking online for "pink chemicals" and I found one that is bright pink and works as a "degreaser"......

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
4:00 am....they are spraying the green stuff like there's no tomorrow...errrrr....bad choice of words huh?
If it is antifreeze, and they are just spraying large amounts into the water, could it not melt the methane hydrates and cause the methane gas level to go even higher than it is now? Its already incredibly high!

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I keep trying to post a video, but it won't work....guess I am doing something wrong....

[edit on 25-8-2010 by StealthyKat]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I think I may have found what the green stuff is that BP has been spraying...it's a chemical used by petroleum companies (they specifically name BP as a customer) to clean oil off hard surfaces (like the BOP perhaps?).....I'll post the link for those who want to read about it...BRB

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Weel... the link doesn't work, so here is the article....

ACT Clean Technologies Releases Technology Specs for Green Chemical Solution to BP Oil Spill Remediation

NEW ORLEANS, May 10 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- ACT Clean Technologies, Inc. (Pink Sheets: ACLH) (www.actcleantech.com) released the specifications of the Company's environmentally safe, EPA approved solution for their patented fluids designed to not only effectively remove oil sludge from water and ship's hulls, but also to increase oil production from existing wells that have experienced production declines over time. Russell Kidder, CEO of ACT, explained the Company's core product, "Our water-based, green fluid solution causes the separation of oil from hard surfaces, allowing the oil and sludge to be quickly and economically removed, without the concern of chemical residues present in the methods that are currently being used to treat oil spills, sludge removal and oil waste. This process will allow us to remove oil from hulls with much greater efficiency and lower cost than other technology available today, and even allows the recovery of oil which may then be resold and improve the overall economics of the process."

Specifications

The APS fluidizer is a patented water-based technology that provides for separation of oil from any solid surface such as soil, sand, tank interiors, and equipment. Unlike soap and surfactants, which form tight emulsion between oil and water, the fluidizer allows oil to be rejected by the solid surface, rendering a clean surface and recoverable oil. In the case of contaminated soils or tank bottom sludge, the fluidizer is applied under high shear conditions to form a slurry. This slurry is then pumped to a settling vessel where the solids, are separated, dropped by gravity to the bottom of the settling vessel, and the oil floats to the top of the water-based fluidizer layer, for recovery. The fluidizer is then recycled for later use.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
This is what we have been seeing lately in the sky in New Orleans (I saw it last week here) There have been all kinds of strange things like this....I saw a purple, blue and reddish sunset a few weeks ago too. Check it out!
www.sott.net...

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
I keep trying to post a video, but it won't work....guess I am doing something wrong....

Post the number/letter code beginning after the FIRST equal sign. If there is an insane number code then copy and past everything from the FIRST equal sign to the '&' symbol. Should only end up being like 6 or 8 number/letter/symbol combo.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

Thanks! BIG explosions on Skandi 2 6:16 am

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Seems to be a plume of something coming in from behind the yellow equipment on Ocean Intervention ROV 2 at the top of the feed. And it is getting awfully cloudy on Ocean Intervention ROV 1. They must not be too far apart from each other to be seeing the same plume/cloud.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

Yep....did you catch what was on Skandi 2? I tried getting some pics but the ones I've looked through didn't turn out good....there was a series of explosions....the whole screen turned red. orange, purple, white with rocks or tar balls flying everywhere....then as it was dying down, our old friend "the green mist" started creeping into the screen from the right. I have a few more pics to go through....if any show it, I'll post it. The rov never moved.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by FancyKat

I don't know...I would say that it could be the mud, cement and whatever else they shoved into this thing. The reason I do not think its oil is because of the color, the way it moves (it wants to sink rather than just immediately float upwards). I also think the videos we see of the pink/green/whatever color, is also cement, mud etc. May be a bit of oil mixed in, we saw that yesterday morning and evening when it was peeking down through the stack. We can probably safely say the well is NOT plugged, because if it were there would be nothing coming out of it
We can also say the cement didn't solidify (if it's actually cement and not [again] some chemical mixture they like to call "cement") because there is again, gushing at times. Solid cement does not gush. Regardless, I don't get why they would put a color filter over it to turn it pink or green? What purpose would that serve other than to fuel the conspiracy even more? I mean what's even more shocking is the fact that NONE of the media saw that, and saw the pink gushing and said WTF is that! I mean if I thought I could get answers as a journalist myself, I would have. But as a freelancer, it's harder for me to call BP and ask 'hey whats up.' It really all is just amazing though.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Ocean Intervention ROV 1 is all clouded up now by a rather large cloud/plume. Very odd and much too large to be from any of the propellers.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024
Ocean Intervention ROV 1 is all clouded up now by a rather large cloud/plume. Very odd and much too large to be from any of the propellers.

I watched it roll in....just came from out of nowhere, like a thunderstorm moves in.....I swear it looks like a huge cloud of oil.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Damn! Check out SUB C 1& 2....the rov, bop, and something else getting HAMMERED! Flying all over the place.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
There was just a HUGE black cloud that moved into the area of the BOP....it was so strong, the BOP was leaning back and forth and the ROV was getting thrown around....look at the bottom left pic ....the BOP is on the far left of the screen.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b4e5660421f3.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Another pic of the BOP getting pushed around

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/15c95add116c.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I found this on alexanderhiggins.com that may help out a bit as to what the green stuff we see could be.

The substance coming out of the collect appears to be dye and mud and methanol to flush the pipe before it connects.

Again I am not saying that is what it is for sure but it is probably one of the many fluids they are using.This is just a guess and not a definite answer.This was stuff coming from the Collet Connector so it may not even be what we see at other times.Just a thought.

<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join