It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Did you see that top hat jumping & banging around before they cut it?! The BOP incline did indeed look to be increasing...can anyone confirm? I was hoping to scan for a longer period to verify, then poof, no feed.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
www.sanaracreations.fi...

feeds are up on the Big Board

I can't watch that big board, too much strain on the browser

edit

www.bp.com...

skandi rov by itself is working again

[edit on 2-7-2010 by berkeleygal]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Watching the Enterprise Rov 1 feed and there is a lot of action there. Those poles seem to be trying to hold down the part with the fins that looks like it is jumping away.

Can't seem to do any screen shots of any of this.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
i have also noticed that on ent rov 1 the oil and bop seem to have a different opinion on which way is up

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Now that the feeds are back online. Does anybody see on Skandi ROV2 - the top of the screen where it looks as if an image has been superimposed?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Big question, probably dumb, but why is the movement so different on the Skandi Rov as compared to the Enterprise rove and why can't I see those poles holding the fins down on the Skandi feed when they are very visible on the Enterprise feed?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

i believe that is just a part of the rov . im still watching ent rov 1 and trying to make out which direction the oil is going . it seems to be going straight up off the screen . which would mean the bop is tipped about 30o or so.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Does anyone know the time delay between Skandi ROV 2 & Enterprise ROV 1 cams?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by PatientZer0

there seems to be a 2-5 sec delay cant be sure tho

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Before this hurricane wave action, I never would have asked...but now I am starting to notice...Are we looking at the same BOP??

Am I crazy, or am I missing the same vertical top cap motion as Skandi 1; which never seems to have such aggressive vertical movement.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
To be clear, Ent 1 is active, while Skandi 2 seems more docile

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by PatientZer0

i agree it does seem to be 2 different feeds but i think that is due to the different views .

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Yes, it is two different veiws, but it seems there is much more movement happening on the Enterprise one. Depths are different too, but I suppose there is an explanation for that.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
We are going to need some credible opinions on this one. I know what I think I should be seeing, and it used to work; however this wave action is disconcerting on many fronts.

Long time watchers out there?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
If the cap is tilted, one of the side would naturally have more room to move up and down, one side would also support more of the top caps weight rendering it less mobile.

So it's the same views, most likely opposite views.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by trolleleet]

link   
i think this is the first time i plugged another blogger on this thread,

but this web page has a lot of good research, graphs/graphics/charts/data/etc.... not just speculation:

http://(nolink)/2010/06/26/roffs-oil-tracking-shows-bp-gulf-oil-entire-east-coast-florida

have a nice day & happy holiday

[edit on 2-7-2010 by St Udio]

link   
Just started to watch the ROVs this morning, noticed that Ocean Intervention III - ROV2 is helping out another ROV (Ocean Intervention III - ROV1 ??) get itself out of a jam. Looks like it got its umbilical cord stuck on something.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Enterprise went dead, seems like alot more swanging going on at skandi cam now.

Back online, no explosions yet!

[edit on 2-7-2010 by trolleleet]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I would really like to think so, and did; however BP's credibility has been in nosedive since the beginning...is this why they did not want foreign assistance? Because it would be quickly apparent?

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join