It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 206
133
<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024
 


That video was like nothing I have ever seen either....what is your opinion on what it could be?




posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024
 


That seems to be a big problem. Noone knows for sure who is reliable when trying to get the info we want. That IMO is now even harder to find things with certain people no longer among us to atleast point us in the direction we need. I will only say whistleblowers and no names but you should know what I am getting at.



posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat

Originally posted by DragonFire1024
reply to post by StealthyKat
 


Can't be a volcano. One reason is because there are no earthquakes. Even volcanoes in the sea have seismic signatures. So far as it is known, the underwater volcano near the well, is dormant. The USGS hasn't picked up anything anywhere near that alleged volcano prior to, and up to now at least that would suggest a volcano is going to erupt, or is erupting.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by DragonFire1024]


But then, what would explain the holes and cracks in the sea floor, and the explosions and fiery looking stuff.....I can't think of anything to explain it. In that video, you can see the red looking substance come right out of that hole. I don't know if you read my earlier post about that crater I saw....it was pretty big, round and deep, and black clouds were pouring out of it.Do you know of anything which could cause all this? I really need to know because I'm getting worried with all this I have been seeing the past month.


I will have to look it up, but I am sure it is on YouTube, Bill Nye the Science Guy explained it the best. the explosion, the rig disconnecting from the well, the rig then burning and sinking to the bottom of the gulf, in theory, would have cracked the seafloor, which was already fragile and thin to begin with.

What it could be? A puddle of dispersed oil sitting in a 'canyon' or ditch...maybe a crater. Could even be something natural, but again we didn't see what it was like down there until this happened. So i have no idea and did not see the feed when this happened, so...


[edit on 20-8-2010 by DragonFire1024]



posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by DragonFire1024
 


That seems to be a big problem. Noone knows for sure who is reliable when trying to get the info we want. That IMO is now even harder to find things with certain people no longer among us to atleast point us in the direction we need. I will only say whistleblowers and no names but you should know what I am getting at.


I always said when people that were on BPs side start dying and croaking, then you know stuff is about to come out. Would be nice if Wikileaks had some stuff.



posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
tsurfer now that Dragon is back he knows
more about trying to get through the filters....
Sorry Dragon, I had told tsurfer I thought that was an incredible video & was asking if he had tried adjusting color contrast & etc...

I thought the video had shown what had been a few
cracks & craters with mega blow...at this point as far as
fire & all...I'm not so sure about that with all the heavy
pixelation & filter colors now, sometimes I feel like
because we are on to all their shenanigans they
are now making a game out of it...

Ektar



posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar
 


Hey Ektar, I did not hear from you.....it looks like your article could be changing by the day.....???

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Cloudsinthesky]



posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024
 


OK......But what, in your opinion could be the source of the red/ orange/yellow glowing chunks and the explosions we see.....I am more concerned now about these things than the oil.....any thoughts? I respect your opinion!



[edit on 20-8-2010 by StealthyKat]



posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by DragonFire1024
 


OK......But what, in your opinion could be the source of the red/ orange/yellow glowing chunks and the explosions we see.....I am more concerned now about these things than the oil.....any thoughts? I respect your opinion!



[edit on 20-8-2010 by StealthyKat]


I have not seen any glowing chunks or all these explosions. Is oil seeping from the seafloor? Yes. Is methane? Yes. What else? Not a clue. We can be certain of the methane and oil because its the same stuff we have seen coming from the well. But a volcano? Not likely...unless the USGS and Cal Tech are all involved in this cover up, then that would mean the rest of the world is.

For a valid volcanic eruption of any magnitude to cause the kind of display I have heard, would most certainly be picked up on seismographs all over the globe as evident here in a range of USGS graphs all over the world: Live Internet Seismic Server. Even a 3.5 magnitude quake in Wyoming at Yellowstone would register on half of those graphs. Vice versa for quakes elsewhere on the planet.

Yes there is a volcano nearby, but if it were erupting, then everyone in the Southern US would be evacuating. This thing is huge. There are maps of them in this thread way back when, but I will look for them tomorrow as I am working tonight in less than 2 hours.

If I have to guess: i would say a distorted image because it's already such crap quality, and BP just doesn't care about that apparently, it could be anything really. Also consider the color filters and etc. Its like we can guess for hours what any of it is and come up with several theories...It could be methane bubbles, and the light reflecting off the bubbles makes it appear like they are "glowing". This ROV goes at a pretty good speed until it zooms into something for about 8 seconds and goes on o the next thing. Unless they, or a scientist watching tells us what we see, (truthfully), then all we have are guesses unfortunately. How far this cover up goes is what scares me.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by DragonFire1024]



posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024
 


Thanks for the reply Dragon....and you know, you are right...the scariest part is not knowing...we deserve some answers. I think at this point people would like to know the truth about what is going on.....good or bad!



posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Something is going on down there and I think they are using enhancing tools to pixelate and enhancement to distort the images.



posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I agree Daisy! I have to leave for work...but I hope some one watches Skandi 2....something is going on with that....just look at it for a while and you'll see what I mean....



posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Either they are changing the BOP right now or it fell earlier as Kat said. There are a lot of cables attached to the the BOP. It is covered in oil and is swinging like crazy.

Dragon- Here's the link I posted last night. It has the names of the different domes in the area as well as geological structure. I get a better understanding of the layout when I combine this map with the satellite map on marine traffic.

Kat- in the link I sent you last week my interpretation of the article was that these hydrothermal vents usually indicated a nearby active volcano.
The Buloxi Dome is less than 10 miles from Gloria Dome. The Deepwater site is on the north of the Gloria Dome. My prayers are that the Buloxi Dome sleeps a long long time!

[edit on 21-8-2010 by FreebirdGirl]

[edit on 21-8-2010 by FreebirdGirl]



posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I hope the links came through. Here they are again

Dragon-

www.ngdc.noaa.gov...

Kat-

en.wikipedia.org...

Boa 2 is still hanging in there ( literally). Lots of debris. I really think they are changing the BOP.



posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by FreebirdGirl
 


Thanks for the link! Free image too
The well is located roughly just Northeast of the Biloxi Dome.



posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by FreebirdGirl
 


I second THAT! I was surprised because I didn't realize there were that many.....and the BOP.... it's pixilated, but yesterday I KNOW I saw 2 big plumes come up from the bottom of it and it was sudden. Could have been an seafloor eruption near it.




posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreebirdGirl
Either they are changing the BOP right now or it fell earlier as Kat said. There are a lot of cables attached to the the BOP. It is covered in oil and is swinging like crazy.

Dragon- Here's the link I posted last night. It has the names of the different domes in the area as well as geological structure. I get a better understanding of the layout when I combine this map with the satellite map on marine traffic.

Kat- in the link I sent you last week my interpretation of the article was that these hydrothermal vents usually indicated a nearby active volcano.
The Buloxi Dome is less than 10 miles from Gloria Dome. The Deepwater site is on the north of the Gloria Dome. My prayers are that the Buloxi Dome sleeps a long long time!

[edit on 21-8-2010 by FreebirdGirl]

[edit on 21-8-2010 by FreebirdGirl]


I hope they are changing it....something was going on yesterday.....I think someone else posted that they saw what I saw too. Currently, both Skandis and Boas are turned off.....so can't see the BOP.



posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreebirdGirl
I hope the links came through. Here they are again

Dragon-

www.ngdc.noaa.gov...

Kat-

en.wikipedia.org...

Boa 2 is still hanging in there ( literally). Lots of debris. I really think they are changing the BOP.


WOW.....that looks and sounds like what I have seen....EXCEPT the communities of sea life.....it is practically dead down there except for an occasional eel or starfish. Very informative article...THANKS!



posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
LLooks like the BOP replacement is on. We have the well cap I believe on Ocean Intervention ROV 2. Whatever it is it looks like its pumped with anti freeze. Olympic Challenger ROV 1 has a saw tool on the ROV.



posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Saw blade on Olympic Challenger ROV 1:



And is this the well cap on Ocean Intervention ROV 2? Not even sure, but it looks like it's filled with anti freeze:



Prepping for BOP replacement maybe??



posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
And now oil is gushing back into the Gulf folks. The cap is open.



new topics

top topics



 
133
<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

log in

join