It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 174
<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

Yeah same here I've been noticing that as well.Wonder if
anyone's counting to add to their BILL! LOL

I find it kinda interesting that now 2 people or maybe
more have died in the past 3 days that had ties with BP.

Edit If I were that engineer (the one who came forward w/ truth) that was aboard the rig when it exploded, would be scared as hell
for my safety.

Ektar

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Ektar]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Many of you here like Ektar, Dragon, Stealth have been here devoting hours and hours watching / monitoring the ROV’s. Can one of you give your opinion of your present conclusion of what is taking place on the sea floor? Do you think its site A or B, looping video, fake/real video, seafloor leaking……..ect!!

I am putting together an article and I would like to know your opinion of those who have been watching intensely the video feeds……..(except for Justahood)…I already know where he stands on all the BP threads…..

Thumbs up for all your dedication

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Did you see the new Alex Higgins video I posted
this morning? He shows great side by side videos
& frame by frame of how they are using filters on
the ROV feeds...Also I posted something a few days
ago of how the feed was looped...how it is actually done...
I don't know if Dragon saw it or not... I will go find it now
& re-post.

Ektar

PS Clouds I got my email for Rain Project.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
BOA DEEP C is on the move. Yesterday it went northeast in a big circle & then back. Today it's heading north toward coastline. Wondered why it's cameras had been off lately. On the live ships map do a search on all vessels & it will show where it is & the track it has taken today.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Here's the page...

Gulf oil gusher conspiracy cover-up

Snippet
[Below I document how BP's "live" feed was actually a brief (less than 15-seconds) loop repeating for more than 8 hours until the image went black at around 4:00 am this morning. The above image, for example, is made using just three frames repeating every 25/100ths of a second.]

Source pesn.com...

Will be interesting to see what you guys think about this
& what do you think about the documents showing 2 wells?

Ektar

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

One...that guy says that its on the BP page...and even says "feed loop"...well that is not on the BP page and I just cannot take his word for it. We don't know what he did with the video or etc...so for all we know he looped it. Also note that if we saw loops, the date, time etc would all overlay. If they record something, they record the whole feed. That would include the date time etc. So would be pretty hard to remove that from a recording. So far I have seen no evidence of video loops. But that is just me.

In regard to the seafloor: I think there is a lot more damage to it than we are lead to believe, or that we are shown. We already know there are more ROVs in the water, and we do not see those feeds. We know there are 2 locations, and its possible the Q4000 is at a different location than all the rest of the feeds. We know there is oil 'blobbing' from the seafloor. We know there are white bubbles coming from it. We know they like to turn away or ignore them when it does happen unless its right under or next to the ROVs.

I think the wellhead is getting worse...because if it were as good and all pretty as Thad Allen says, then why do we not see it anymore? If the well has been plugged, why the oil blobs from the seafloor? Why the color filters? If everything was as great as BP claims, then why cover up what we see? Too many questions that need answers...and until we get them, then I will do my best to gather all the information I can.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by DragonFire1024]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
BTW Skandi 2, for the moment, is in a spot where there appears to be quite a bit of oil blobs coming from the seafloor. I have adjusted my filters to take out most of the green...and notice a lot more blobs than what we see with the green.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Not much just a lot of thick white smoke.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Sorry, forgot the links...
marinetraffic.com.../10/2010%2010:39:43%20AM
Here are the rest of the ships, put cursor over the icon & the name of the vessel will be shown:
marinetraffic.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Dragon On your first pic, that thing just dropped out of nowhere about 1:30am

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Check the coordinates Well A 1202804 10431617
Well B 1202514 10432914

Some ROV's are at A, Some are at B others in between the two areas

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky

Many of you here like Ektar, Dragon, Stealth have been here devoting hours and hours watching / monitoring the ROV’s. Can one of you give your opinion of your present conclusion of what is taking place on the sea floor? Do you think its site A or B, looping video, fake/real video, seafloor leaking……..ect!!

I am putting together an article and I would like to know your opinion of those who have been watching intensely the video feeds……..(except for Justahood)…I already know where he stands on all the BP threads…..

Thumbs up for all your dedication

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Cloudsinthesky]

I'm no expert by any means, but I have watched those cams a lot and I can tell you YES there is methane and oil seeping from the seabed. There are blobs of oil coming out of the sea bed. There are regularly explosions from the sea bed. To me. when these huge eruptions occur, they look volcanic to me. The ones I am talking about are different than the seeps and plumes..... big violent explosions that shake the ROV, and rocks being flung into the air and coming back down STEAMING. The bursts are yellow, red, white, and orange and sometimes looks like fire.The BOP, after being shown still leaking after static kill....mysteriously disappeared again. We have begun to see craters, cracks and vent like things on the sea floor.....all with puffs of oil and methane emitting from them. I know for a fact that there are asphalt volcanoes in the GOM....perhaps that is what the big explosions are from....My opinion is that the BOP is leaking, there are fissures in the sea bed which are erupting with oil/methane/balls of oil .....and possibly an asphalt volcano or methane explosions at times. Just my opinion though! Oh.....and I could be wrong, but I don't think the feeds are looped because if they were, wouldn't they want to HIDE the oil leaks and explosions? They happen on a daily basis....so I think if they were going to loop it, they would not want to show the seeps and eruptions....however.....I think when things start getting crazy down there as far as the BOP goes, they may loop it so we don't see it.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by StealthyKat]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Recent in sequence photos from Q4000 ROV1
What is this? There are leaks every where...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/83e17c2f3773.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ecae55353fa.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/46d92035a432.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/92abc3aa4591.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bc8969f72fd4.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0ca336251c49.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/90675fbb13e1.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7ae90c647a51.jpg[/atsimg]
Huge blob coming up bottom right
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4ddce3234507.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a34dde08851b.jpg[/atsimg]

Ektar

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

Hmmm never seen that before....

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Where do I find filters? I'm SO new at all this
& it would help increase photo quality

Thanks for the Loop heads up & I totally agree with you...
I wasn't understanding how he could loop without the date time change

Ektar

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I haven't either that's why I tried to get several captures...
Dragon or Clouds may know what it is...

Ektar

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Thanks for the replies..........Are they not showing the BOP anymore upclose? I know the last time I saw it you could see all the hydrocarbons building up on the outside.........

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Check out Q4 Rov 1...
.more leaky pipes...

Ektar

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

No....they aren't showing it. I wonder why? You would think they would be showing off their "success" wouldn't you? They aren't showing it because it's leaking IMO.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I don't think any of us have seen it since they started the relief well drilling on Sunday...

Ektar

new topics

top topics

<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join