It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024
Just an observation: where is the BOP now...???

Hi Dragon....I am on break so can't stay on, but go back and read my posts about this. Weird stuff has been going on all day around that thing.I think something happened with it. People are describing "crude".....there were huge black clouds billowing from it all day. I KNOW it was real, because I watched as the cloud poured first from the top, then from the bottom later.....and the black cloud would expand until it blocked the light from the rovs.The light would peek in and out so there had to be plumes moving in front of it. At one point there was a flash of light as if there was an explosion (could have been one of those eruptions nearby). Later, I watched the black cloud expand over and over, and though it was very pixelated, you could see something at the base of it....like movement and color changes (the way it looks when rovs are near eruption. I REALLY looked at it hard to be sure I saw movement. It looked like the "cloud was pouring from that spot at the base. That's why I was wondering if the "bottom kill" was happening, to cause all that. No one else seemed to notice or see it. I know what I saw though. Like I said, may be something NEAR it, but if so it was VERY close to it. Gotta eat and get back to work......Later!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
First of all many thanks and blessings to all of you who are dedicating your energy and time. I have been reading this thread for over a month and this is the first time I've felt compelled to post. Last night (8-7) around 11pm Boa 2 showed a major eruption The same thing I've read you guys talk about. Lots of dark clouds, red flame looking something and huge debris. The eruption was so strong that it killed the feeds for Boa 1 and 2 at the same time. Five minutes later Scandi 1 lost it's feed. By 4am the only feed showing was Q4000 1. Boa 1 showed -Not Recording- Boa 2 showed a scrambled image. The feeds have not been the same since.
The weirdest part is most of the action usually happens between 2-4a.m.
if you watched during these times you were guaranteed to see something.Since the cement I've noticed the times are more sporadic. Who was watching Scandi 1 at 12a.m. this morning (8-9)? Same type of eruption happened again. I never focus on one feed too long. I refresh my browser a lot and sometimes reboot when I can't get feeds to work. And no I am not a techie so NO-I don't have pictures. We need to have some kind of trust with each other. Or at least trust ourselves. I believe God has given us the ability to determine a lie without pictures or video. By the way what happened to Tranny he disappeared after the BOP was shown as leaking?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FreebirdGirl

Hi and nice to meet you! Those eruptions can be scary. I watch those feeds every chance I get, because it's right in my backyard, and I don't feel like I am getting the truth. I have seen the kind of eruption (fiery) that you mentioned. For the life of me, it looks like a volcanic eruption. I have been watching for months, and they have been happening as long as I've watched. The red/orange fiery ones are clearly explosions, because there is real force behind it. I had to take a break from watching for a couple of weeks after seeing one in particular. It was so violent I thought "this is it"....there was all the fireworks, but also tons of rock that were forcefully being shot into the air, then when falling were smoking....and in one big flash, everything went bright white, then black. It scared the hell out of me. Most of the time those things can be attributed to the ROVs stirring things up and it will look like an explosion when the fans start (those rovs are huge and you are looking at a small area, so it looks big because you have no point of reference)....but I think the fiery looking ones are explosions, After watching a while you can see the difference. I'm still learning myself......I have to come here and get the more knowledgeable ones to help me clarify what I am seeing so I don't have a breakdown

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I posted on this thread a week ago, commenting on some weird stuff I saw on the Boa Deep C feed (rover 2 I believe?). I managed to tape it all and decided today to upload them to you tube.

Here is the Link to my channel.

Also a highlight:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Just a note: All the feeds are working...as in they are not all blacked out as some have said...Not sure why the previous poster could not see them, though I just got home.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by -W1LL
Kratos I saw exactly what you are talking about more than once.!

justadood your ?
I think that the soil down there is fractured and very silty sand.
so it probably acts like quicksand and fills the hole as the gasses are released. I think the sea bed is also filtering the oil through and that is why we get that cloudy rust color that is so hard to make out or focus on for the ROV.

[edit on 8/8/2010 by -W1LL]

That doesnt make sense in my mind. How could 'gasses' be escaping from the sea floor in that way? I dont see the sea floor as being that porous like a membrane. But i really dont 'know'.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by justadood]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by justadood

Well there do not have to be cracks to be seeps of oil or methane. We have seen oil "bubble" up from the seafloor without there being cracks. Methane is different. I see white bubbles sometimes, but not sure what that could be.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

They have a history of going out sometimes, no?

[edit on 9-8-2010 by bigbomb456]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

My mistake, I should have elaborated. These videos are from August 2nd.

Argh sorry I was replying this to someone else. don't know how they got mixed up.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by bigbomb456]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
What the Hell is happening down there? Looked
like huge eruptions, violent, all cameras went to black
except Q 4s...

Ektar

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Just wanted to let yall know Matt Simmons died in case you didn't know.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

Which camera was it on? Is it still happening....I just can't look....

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Check this out...really good video

*BREAKING* Seafloor bursting with ‘anomalies’: Underwater tornado; Abrupt shift from white seepage to black (VIDEOS)

Source www.floridaoilspilllaw.com...

Ektar

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Todays Photos

This eruption going on for hours...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/95f4ca25b89d.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/84f2cbade293.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e5375f44f2e2.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/679b980c43ce.jp[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a83f761230ea.jpg[/atsimg]
Don't know what the next photos are...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a7f29d7f2a08.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/316dfd442efd.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fc86e6bcc534.jpg[/atsimg]

Ektar

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Yeah unexpectedly- kinda strange

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Wow, Matt Simmons is now dead? That's kinda eerie.

Anyways, I managed to screw up my codecs which was why the feeds weren't working, but all is well again if anyone cared. I see there is more activity today, but I won't be looking at feeds until later. Keep up the good work with those screen caps, Ektar.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
olymic challenger 2 jus got killed, please say someone was watching the least few minutes wi the starfish and eruption??

edit - back on, still erupting badly

[edit on 9/8/10 by niblo]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
What on Earth is going on down there as we are being told everything is all better now. Sea food being served on the White House lawn to show the nation it's safe to eat. I couldn't help but laugh at one reporter who said "if it smells & tastes like oil, don't eat it." I'm glad they cleared that up as, obviously, I can't figure that out for myself.

I've been off line with family issues in this heat wave so may have missed if someone else commented on the disappearing oil. Maybe some one should take heed & focus on the mechanics of that? Might save us from another disaster like this if Mother Earth is just going to suck it all back up again.

And, I do know we have discussed this for sometime now...everyone who is suprised by BP talking about drilling back in to that monster raise your hands. I have bridges for sale

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by niblo

I wasn't watching unfortunately.

From the looks of it, I guess it moved somewhere more.. serene.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
olympics 2s 'biological survey' operation just now appears to be finding and studying all the dead marine life on the seafloor and floating just above it that we never see because they dont zoom in far enough. Sickening.

new topics

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join