It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Kratos1220

I'm really curious how you are coming to such assured conclusions.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Kratos1220

That's the truth!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hos 2 woke up

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Skandi 1.....big black clouds are back.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Maybe Hos 2 coming over to take a look.. still can't see very well on Skandi 1

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Both Hos ROVs are on the move!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Morpheas

I hope they are going that way, I want to see if all is ok before I leave for work. I hope someone caught some of what I saw earlier, as blurry as it was.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
5:11 pm central time....HUGE jet black cloud back on skandi 1

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
BIG flash, more black....something is happening there....is that the BOP (the "structure").....it is like it is about to blow.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by justadood

What do you mean? Most of us here have seen the BOP still leaking and there are videos of it leaking from both the bottom and through the sides. The whole thing is covered in hydrocarbons which means the oil is not static nor did the static kill work because there is still pressure pushing oil through leaking points. There are videos, after static kill on this thread showing plumes shooting up from the sea floor and in front of the camera. Skandi 1 is showing them intermittently right now.

Look at the official BP documents about the well. These ROV's are watching Well A according to the coordinates. Well B is the one that exploded which BP has already admitted to, so obviously, both have problems. Well A is obviously leaking and I can only assume that there is problems with Well B since we aren't being shown that one at all.

A link earlier in the thread goes to the alexander higgins thing where he shows a satellite image from late July of the Gulf still covered in oil, but they've said they can't find any oil and it's almost all gone.

So, unless I'm just missing something, I don't see how anything I said was much of a leap. What was?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Looks like something is going on with Ocean 2.

The ROV isn't moving, but looks like plumes. It just keeps coming up.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Kratos1220]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I agree with Kratos
Right now:
Ocean III rov 2 appears to be looking at a crack in the seabed that is slowly pluming out oil

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The sea floor is erupting big time on Ocean 2. It's been doing it for awhile now and is coming from the floor. I've seen brown and green come out of it and it's still spewing.

Make sure you zoom to full screen so you can see it all.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
If you notice, Ocean 1 also shows brown plumes. Perhaps they are close together. Ocean 2 has settled down some, but you can still see stuff kicking up from that area. It was billowing out of there reminicent of the well head for a minute there.

Ocean 2 is kicking up again. Notice the clouds are brown and green.

You can see the crack it's coming from. It goes from one end of the screen to the other. This is the worst crack I've seen yet and it's really billowing out of there at times. Wow, just wow.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Does anyone know what the green with the brown would be coming from the floor?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Skandi 2 on its way down!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Check it out...this is the 1st time I have seen
any reference to 2 Wells on MSM...

VIDEO: BP - Lyin' Again!

Source ______beforeitsnews/story/130/235/VIDEO:_BP_-_Lyin_Again.html

Ektar

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Someone please help me understand what I have been seeing. No one else seems to notice. On Skandi 1......read my previous posts about what I saw earlier. Now look at Skandi one. Does anyone else see the huge black clouds and if you watch the very bottom of the picture, it looks like constant eruptions all around the bottom of that thing (BOP?) or whatever it is. Am I just imagining this? I have to leave for work soon, so if someone could help me out with this I would appreciate hearing your opinion on what it could be. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Feed tip:

Have you noticed that Hos ROV 1 is smaller than the other feeds? To increase the size right click on the feed and go to Zoom | 200%

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Also.. I have this other feed page that drops the very rarely used unofficial BP I - BP V feeds.

morpheastruth.webs.com...

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join