It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024
reply to post by justadood

If I did it would be in my ATS media section: My pictures

[edit on 8-8-2010 by DragonFire1024]

yeah, this one: [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a092e5fbbaf1.jpg[/atsimg]

i scrolled back a bit but couldnt find the entry for what you were observing in that area.

Still cant find it.

Feel like recapping?

I'm trying to figure out who all these ROV's are. I recall you coming to the conclusion there were at least a few we dont have screens for.

do you think the HOS achievers are on the other 'side' of the field the ocean interventions are?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Ocean 1 scanning floor.. hopefully it doesn't land and just sit there.

Edit.. it just did.. boring..

[edit on 8/8/2010 by Morpheas]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I had to stop watching the feeds, poor quality and giving me a headache. I wanted to let you know what a great job you are all doing here - I come here several times a day to see whats going on. Thanks again!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morpheas
Ocean 1 scanning floor.. hopefully it doesn't land and just sit there.

I'm pretty sure they have both been monitoring that field for at least a few days now. Maybe we're staring at nothing, but they seem interested.

of course, they might be laughing their heads of at us tuning in to absolutely nothing. i could see them even kicking up dust just off screen and waiting to see how quick one of us soils our internet panties.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Morpheas

There is something going on there....it was a pretty good pic, then the plumes started coming from the top of the structure. The whole screen got dark so you couldn't see anything.....now the ROV is back, but it is in front looking back at the other camera, and you cannot see the structure now. Could be because of the cloudiness......another ROV is coming to the area now.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

i saw that, too. on ocean int 1.

but the view on ocean intervention 2 is still clear. so now they seem to be looking at a separate area ?

huhn.

edit:

Here is ocean intervention III ROV 1 after the little dust-up we just saw (you can see the last bits of debris or whatever still floating about):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5399b6d2964c.jpg[/atsimg]

so, here is ocean intervention III rov 2 after that disturbance:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b3be49485667.jpg[/atsimg]

They dont seem to be looking at the same thing.

So my question is, what are those four other sets of headlights were seeing, then?

[edit on 8-8-2010 by justadood]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

lol.. yep.. they just parked it.. now Hos 1&2 and Ocean 1&2 just sitting and staring.. I like it when they move along scanning the floor.. not just sitting.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Not sure but there is something going on ....skandi 1 and 2.....something keeps obscuring the light from the ROVs....the dark clouds, and skandi 2 is showing turbulence (I saw things flying past the cameras) Either they are doing the bottom kill and stirring things up or something is wrong. They were supposed to start drilling the relief well again around this time.....I hope nothing went wrong.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

The ROV headlights in the background of Ocean 1 are in different locations than of Ocean 2.. so must be in different locations.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

i think the turbulence you saw on skandi two is because it was heading up.

its on its ship now.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I wish we could watch the work on the relief well live.. what ever the operators see??

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Yeah I think so too....I just went back and saw that......

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Everything on Skandi 1 is out of focus.. do you think on purpose?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I think it is....either the rov is spraying dispersant on it or it is spewing that stuff again....I'm certain something happened there. I even waited before I said anything because I didn't want to over react. Either something is wrong ON the structure.....or something near it happened. The pic is probably messed up because of all the plumes of whatever.....after it started doing that, it got hard to see.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Oh yeah....and before all that (when the pic was somewhat good), the ROV was behind the structure....after all that happened it moved away fast, then went around to the front of it, facing the other camera, as if to hide the view with the bright light facing away from it.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by StealthyKat]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
We sure aren't getting feeds for all the cams!! I can see ROVs in Skandi 1 and Ocean 1&2.. yet I checked all the feeds and can't see those ROV cams.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

That's another thing. They were all ok before this. I hope its just something they are doing like the bottom kill......why do they have to keep naming things KILL

LOL

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

do you guys have any idea what that 'structure' with the powerful lights even is?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

The lights are from 2 ROVS.....there was one before the plumes, then the other one came. I think it's the BOP, but it's so hard to see what it is. That's why I used "structure", because I wasn't certain what it was.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by StealthyKat]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The cap is only temporary and has been falling apart since it was implemented, so it wouldn't surprise me if you were seeing the cap breaking down somewhere else.

The static kill failed and I doubt the bottom kill will succeed either for the simple fact that it's still leaking. The oil is not static inside the well and who knows if the casing will even hold up to being drilled into without damaging it further down. Like I said, I don't believe anything they say because they can't seem to stop lying to our faces. Even with the low quality, we can still see the BOP leaking and we can still see that the sea floor is unstable, yet they say all is well and no leaks. We aren't even looking at the well that exploded, but instead Well A which is leaking as well. Oil still covers the Gulf according to satellite pictures from the end of July, but they can't seem to find any. We aren't being told the truth, that's for sure.

top topics

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join