It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
OI III ROV1 is showing large rock like features now, where it was very smooth earlier this evening. The same location the camera has been for days.

Something tells me we're not in Kansas any more!

Now they have moved the camera. Such A-HOLES, these croonies are!

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Speedforhire]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Speedforhire

BP staffers should be shot execution style!

I find this kind of short-sighted 'attack the little guys' mindset quite ridiculous.

Do you also think we should shoot gas station attendants?

Set your sights a little higher, and more productive!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by smash_the_system

Originally posted by OneisOne
Just now saw this:

Does this confirm the suspicions that many of us have had regarding the looped and/or pre-recorded footage?

Good find OneisOne

Second line-don't believe everything that you hear, and don't believe everything that you see.

So, he's constantly monitoring the feeds, but he didnt take a video of the loop?

so we're supposed to just take him at his word?

Has ANYONE here seen any 'looped' footage?

I havent, and ive watched nearly every day for about a month (?) now.

anyone else?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Okay WTF is going on Skandi ROV1...
I left for a moment & it looks everything
just literally feel apart!! I see pieces
scattered on the floor!!

Ektar

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Did everything just blow apart?
Camera showing entirely different view now...

Ektar

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
If everything is all well, why can't we get a live feed from Q4000 R1 or 2? They've been out almost 24hrs now.

Gotta give BP credit though. This will be the biggest coverup since the CIA took out Kennedy.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Speedforhire]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

Damn, I missed it while I was typing my last post. Anyone capture it?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Yeah I took photos & they are in my photo album
here on ATS but I have no idea how to get the on the thread...
You or anyone is more than welcome to view my album
& post anything you think is important...

Ektar

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Cool ek........

Can anyone tell me why? In this day and time we have 3D TV, Virtual and IMAX, but these billion dollar croonies can't get a better picture than this? Hell, did you see the LIFE series, hosted by O? Did you see the dvd's Planet Earth?

It's no wonder they flopped on this drill...........

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Its amazing how BP can announce how smoothly everything is going down there for them when the live feeds show something totally different.

Why doesn't any journalist sit down and watch a whole 10 mins of feed and then they will have some real questions to ask BP instead of letting them do all the lying talk?

MSM figures and journalists will, one day when great truths be known, be dragged from their studios and lynched in the streets

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Nomad451]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Seems like NO one saw the pile of crap
that looked like everything toppled but me...
I have no clue how to get photos from my
album up to this page...Sorry I'm getting
pretty annoyed but why does everything have to be so difficult!

It should be as easy as copy & paste my own stuff w/o having to be a computer whiz... By the time you figure out 1 tiny molecule
of something...the world has past you by...

Ektar

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ektar
Yeah I took photos & they are in my photo album
here on ATS but I have no idea how to get the on the thread...
You or anyone is more than welcome to view my album
& post anything you think is important...

Ektar

right click on your images and choose 'view image'

then copy in that url right here to this page.

If you want it to embed, put the :

img /img tags around it...

[edit on 4-8-2010 by justadood]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
Its amazing how BP can announce how smoothly everything is going down there for them when the live feeds show something totally different.

Why doesn't any journalist sit down and watch a whole 10 mins of feed and then they will have some real questions to ask BP instead of letting them do all the lying talk?

MSM figures and journalists will, one day when great truths be known, be dragged from their studios and lynched in the streets

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Nomad451]

mainstream journalists are carefully selected and groomed to be stupid and obedient. They worry about their 401k's not their integrity.

the fact that they FAIL at even the most rudimentary of journalistic skills should shock no one in this day and age.

Go sit in on some J-School courses at a local university, if you want some insight into their brand of conformity.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
media.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry I have a few more shots...I'm sure you
will get the gist of it or someone has already posted
pics...Took me forever cause I'm new...

THANK YOU SO MUCH JUSTADUDE!!! I was
getting extremely agitated to the point
why bother...

Ektar

EDIT SO sorry it ended up small...trying to learn...
However it's all so late news now...but am satisfied that I
kinda figured it out...

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Ektar]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Ektar, ATS is quirky. I checked your profile, no pics there. In your media account, just the ones from July 21/22. It's been easier for me to get the image embedding to work by uploading to imageshack (photobucket or similar site would be the same). Imageshack doesn't require creating an account, unless you want to delete an image later.

www.imageshack.us...

Copy the "Direct Link" shown after you upload. Then paste that between [ ats ] [ /ats ] tags. I inserted the spaces here just so you could see the tags - you use them without spaces in your post.

EDIT: I wrote this up before seeing your 2nd post above, but I'll leave it anyway.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by ttatw]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Don't you think if the coordinates on the ROV footage were for Well A when BP says that they are at Well B working, someone other than a few people in this forum would have noticed? Say like anyone in MSM or one of the "whistleblowers" ?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ektar

Sorry I have a few more shots...I'm sure you
will get the gist of it or someone has already posted
pics...Took me forever cause I'm new...

THANK YOU SO MUCH JUSTADUDE!!! I was
getting extremely agitated to the point
why bother...

Ektar

EDIT SO sorry it ended up small...trying to learn...
However it's all so late news now...but am satisfied that I
kinda figured it out...

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Ektar]

Ektar--

when you go into your photo albums, if you click on one of the small images, it will take you to a larger one. THEN, do the right click thingy (Control click on macs) to 'view image' which will give you the url.

that will at least give us a link to look at. If you want it to 'embed' here on the page, you will have to wrap html code around it.

quote this response of mine and you will see the proper code around the url below:

EDIT: hmmm, didnt work for me either... ?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I hope this doesn't crash anyone's browsers but sometimes I think it's better when you can just see the pictures as you scroll.

I wish you could really see how this thing is blowing stuff out. The picture does it no justice. I got the bubble level in the shot too if anyone wants to take a guess on the lean.

This one looks like a goodyear tire lol but maybe a pipe? It's leaking too out the top if you can tell.

This looks like a crack that has formed with oil leaking out at the top every few minutes. It may not be this bad now that some of the oil has cleared. I haven't seen this at all before today.

What else might be going on that we can't see? There are ROVs everywhere but we only get to see a few select far away or extreme closeups.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Xanadu30]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Oh well, i just got back home, i see they changed the camera to a different location now on skandi-1 from where the stronger leaking was occurring earlier. Did anyone catch anything from that other view, that it has stopped or was still going? I hope they go back there soon i'd like to see how that seeping is coming along
Anyway, just saw what looked like a dark drop fly up on the OCEAN INT. ROV - 2. Guess ill stare at that for a while.

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join