It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I just found this update from yahoo news.. looks like just the Q4000 is pumping mud.. so my image is just half right.

Here is the article:
news.yahoo.com...

Note.. this is Yahoo's dynamic news page for the Gulf.. so later might be a different article.. I hate that.

Edit.. here is the static version of the article:
news.yahoo.com...

[edit on 8/3/2010 by Morpheas]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Alright, I heard on another board that they tried two times and it spit mud back at them both times. Now the BOP is leaking worse than ever before and the seafloor too. Can anyone confirm this or will we just need to wait until tomorrow and see if they tell us it didn't work? This is just hearsay, that's why I'm asking here. Did anyone else see it not working?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Xanadu30

First I heard of it.. did they give any source?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
No. They just said they saw it while it was happening. So take it with a grain of salt. I have a feeling it's not going to work anyway. Nothing has so far. It's just a game, a neverending game. Until they nuke it or something cataclysmic happens...

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Hey guys you all will be very interested in reading this article bklim.newsvine.com...

It is a thorough explanation of the events surrounding the blowout in the GOM and clearly explains through visuals how we are seeing the leaks of oil.

I've started a thread here if you want to discuss this. Very interesting www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Are they killing well A or well B? Are you guys aware that some of the footage is looped? No, I didn't get this from MSNBC/Bob Canvar either.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
Are they killing well A or well B? Are you guys aware that some of the footage is looped? No, I didn't get this from MSNBC/Bob Canvar either.

some have claimed this, but i have yet to see any evidence after weeks of steady watching.

do you have evidence of this?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by justadood

Originally posted by freedom12

some have claimed this, but i have yet to see any evidence after weeks of steady watching.

do you have evidence of this?

I have never seen any evidence of looped feeds.. I watch a lot.. most feeds have date/time. Sometimes feeds will freeze or pixelate, but that is common with live feeds, specially through satellite. Also low bandwidth, cpu processing power, can cause the feeds to freeze or pixelate.

To avoid this I usually turn off (stop) the feeds that I'm not watching.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I've updated the ROV feeds pages..

Live BP ROV Feeds (180x135)
Live BP ROV Feeds (315x235) - All
Live BP ROV Feeds (315x235) - Most Active

The difference between the last two is that the "Most Active" doesn't have the unofficial BP I - BP V feeds, which are rarely used.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
They're cleaning the oil off the BOP.. oil flying all over..

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
They just turned off the lights on the Skandi ROV1...

I can still see the BOP.. but barely.

Edit: 5 min later.. back on..

[edit on 8/4/2010 by Morpheas]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Morpheas

I saw that too. BOA C ROV 2 you can barely see anything. They definitely resized the video. The BOP is definitely leeking and it does seem worse than before. The guage they are showing is reading about 725psi, could that really be a 7250psi as they might not have a guages rated for that depth and scale for higher Pressure?

The ridges on the seafloor, those are interesting. I don't know about anyone else but a couple of nights ago was the first I saw these. I've also seen the seeps/eruptions on a couple of feeds.

To me the lack of media coverage is the best indicator that things have gone South and gone South quickly. I'm sure a group of the worlds top eggheads are pounding their heads together right now trying to figure something out.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I was just watching Skandi Neptune rov 1. It's showing what I suppose is the BOP and a stream of bubbles is pouring out. Also, it looks like the BOP is rocking, though it could be the rov doing the rocking. It's clamped onto the Bop via the robotic arm. This could create the illusion that the BOP is rocking.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

BP says 'static kill' to stop oil leak was successful

Emerging news

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

Thats a crock...BP said it will be at least a week before they know if the well was plugged. Not to mention the massive bubbles on Skandi 1...if the well was plugged...the leaks would be stopped or significantly less.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by DragonFire1024]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Just sent BP a long email stating what is actually happening and not what BP are telling us. I doubt it will be published but someone needs to start reporting the facts instead of this constant stream of BS from the MSM.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
And now the bubbles on Skandi 1 just turned into an all out gusher. Oil is spraying out now...at a significant rate.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarTraveller

Just sent BP a long email stating what is actually happening and not what BP are telling us. I doubt it will be published but someone needs to start reporting the facts instead of this constant stream of BS from the MSM.

Should also send one to BBC in regards to their misinformation. If they were watching any of the feds they would see the static kills obviously has not worked...at least not yet.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Just so you guys know I know full well that the story is a load of bulldust.
Just thought I'd post it so see how laughable it is in the face of what we can all see happening on the live feeds.

Check BP stocks, they have proably risen as an intended result of the story

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
The spraying is now back to bubbles on Skandi 1

new topics

top topics

<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join