It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Where there is oil there is silence. I'm not sure this is where I should be posting, but it is relevant to the discussion.

Welcome to the Brave New World. I used to tell people Big Brother was going to happen. Then, 'he's knocking at the door'. Followed by 'he kicked the door in'. And then 'he is in the house, taking off his shoes and making himself comfortable'. Now it the NWO. It's no longer something of the future it is fact, right here, right now. I can't tell you how hard that revelation hit me. We have become the peasants, the little people, the slaves & there is no turning back now. Our 'rights', such as they were, are gone & they ain't coming back.

The mere fact oil companies can turn the press away with out so much as a by-your-leave says it all. We don't have the right to see what is happening to this place we call home.

First it was 'don't cover demonstrations because if it does get press others might join in'. Now it's 'don't tell them anything at all' and there isn't a damned thing they (we) can do about it. What is that old saying? *If you can't dazzle them with intellect, stun them with bull #* Something along those lines. Well. I'm officially stunned.

They are wearing us down. Day after day of ecological horror will numb us eventually. For some it already has.

I'm tired. I think we all are. I'm tired of looking at those same Rov feeds & wondering where that camera is really located? I am tired of the bold faced lies the propaganda machine is cranking out. I am really tired of the smiling talking heads. I'm tired of being angry & frustrated while I wonder where are those elected people who are supposed to answer our questions?

OK that's my rant for the day. If it is located in the wrong place I hope someone will let me know.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
could some one post a current link to one of ROV my feeds do not work, i know it is not my comp, thanks. bekod

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kno22

Thanks for that rant. I agree. I know the oil is not gone, but the majority will believe the MSM. Heck, the well is not even permanently sealed yet. So, what can or should we do now? Can private citizens now get back to the coastal waters to take samples or video? Or is that still blocked off to us - anyone know?

[edit on 28-7-2010 by ttatw]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotsPride
realitycheck.no-ip.info...

morpheastruth.webs.com...

Also excuse me for being blind or stupid. But what the hell is going on down there? What is Enterprise showing...It looks very gloomy down there...I mean it just seems very dark and abandoned...why have we not seen the BOP? Some of these feeds tonight remind me of looking into something post mass destruction...just a thought...

Because it is strikingly odd...It was just about the only thing that was at least shown on 1 ROV 24/7, even is a poor quality feed. Its been at least 24 hours...maybe give or take a few hours, and not a single shot of the BOP...not even a glance. If everything is ok down there, wouldn't it be in BPs best interest to at least have one feed of the BOP still? I are confuse.

EDIT: Deepwater relief vessel locations. Kinda look weirdly out of place...

[edit on 28-7-2010 by DragonFire1024]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
BOA Deep C ROV 1 has extreme activity going on...
Weird to see so much activity on a positioned ROV camera.

Ektar

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
just came from an other thread "ATS censored gulf news", the rov's could be checking out the seeps, there seems to be six of them around the well, 1-3 miles out

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotsPride

before i forget, thank you!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Do you mean this one?

www.floridaoilspilllaw.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Does anyone know what well the Enterprise is working on? I don't think it is the Macondo well.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by DragonFire1024

I was wondering the same thing. Did you happen to see that big commotion on boa 1 about an hour ago? It was wild looking! It looked like something blew up and lasted for about 15 minutes.

I just saw the ROV (Boa1) get thrown all over a few minutes ago.. only for a couple of minutes.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Skandi ROV 2
It appears that oil is just popping up
out of the sea floor...

Ektar

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Ektar]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Source of Gulf Oil Plumes: 7 Miles from Deepwater Horizon

THE BILOXI DOME

Snippet
[At Latitude 28/40/00 N and Longitude 88/26/00 W [decimal Latitude 28.6666 Longitude -88.4333] in the Gulf of Mexico is an ancient volcanic crater. It's geographically classified as an undersea hill and the common name given to it is the Biloxi Dome. It's located approximately 7 miles or about 12 kilometers southwest from the BP Deepwater Horizon well [Latitude 28/44/17 N Longitude 88/21/57 W].

Source ______beforeitsnews/story/117/427/Source_of_Gulf_Oil_Plumes:_7_Miles_from_Deepwater_Horizon

Check out the article for images.

Ektar

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I'll tell you guys what my husband and I saw last night about midnight eastern on the cams.
I noticed there was a pipe or rigid tube sticking out of the ground and what looked like gray cement or pieces of gray falling down from above. The rov watched the ground for a while and then all the sudden it started to move up the tube and got only a 100 ft up or so and panned up and there was a dark object, I couldn't tell what, maybe the bottom on a platform of equipment. They were not that far off the seafloor.

The rov looked at the top of the tube for a minute and suddenly there was what looked like a plume coming from the bottom. Now, this rov wasn't far off the bottom (100ft or so) but not close enough to the bottom to make that plume come up. The plume was blackish. After a few minutes the rov went back down a ways and started looking at the tube (pipe) that was now NOT in the ground like they had pulled it up out of the ground.

With all of that being said. It looked like to me that they were trying to pump cement into a hole straight in the ocean floor and when it didn't work quite like they hoped they pulled the tube straight out. It looked like a straw to me with an angle in the tip after they had pulled it out of the ground. There was definitely some sort of gray mud or something being pumped into the ground. It wasn't the bop or anywhere near it. I've never seen this particular hole or anything before.

No, I didn't get a screenshot of it. After all the shots I've taken of this stuff and the one thing that might be important I was memorized and didn't lol.

I have no idea what it was but that's what we saw.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
To add to the above post- The pipe itself wasn't angled (it was straight), just the tip cut in an angle. I never saw the ground again either after they had pulled it up.

The whole thing looked like mud was coming out somehow from up top or a leak in the pipe or the pressure was just too much to pump the mud.

I know they are planing the static top kill next week but maybe they were doing a test run on this small hole.

OH and the diameter of the pipe was small. Maybe 9 inches? I have no idea I'm bad at judging but it was way smaller than the bop pipe.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
And again we get to see dead feeds today...and where is the BOP...it feels like they are hiding it from us.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Xanadu30

Yes.. I saw this also.. very strange. I'm glad I wasn't the only one watching.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

Yep.. nothing to see at all.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morpheas
reply to post by Xanadu30

Yes.. I saw this also.. very strange. I'm glad I wasn't the only one watching.

Maybe something happened with the Deepwater well...I mean that is the only thing I can think of. Why else would they not show at least 1 feed from an ROV that is watching it? Something is not right here. And Ocean Intervention III ROV 2 has caught a weird artifact on its sonar...never saw this before on the sonars:

Ocean Intervention III ROV 1:

[edit on 29-7-2010 by DragonFire1024]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

lol...so what...BP drilled into a volcano? At least that is the only thing I can think of that would make that link the least bit important...and the fact that the Deepwater well was so close too. Are they really that stupid? I mean I just don't know what to think or say about this one. Will have to think about it a while.

Here is what I mean: Source of Gulf Oil Plumes: 7 Miles from Deepwater Horizon. It also contains the NOAA report on the seafloor survey they did about the plumes the found.

Imagine if the deepwater disaster caused this inactive volcano to start erupting again. Or damaged it in some way...or if they drilled into it which is what I gather from seeing the graphics. This could be a lot worse than we thought.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by DragonFire1024]

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join