It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

Very odd indeed...looked like oil coming out too...correct me if I am wrong

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Finally here's what we've ALL been waiting on!

DEFINITELY SHOULD READ

Source Tampa Bay Online TBO.COM
www2.tbo.com...

USF scientists Underwater oil definitely from BP spill

By STEPHEN THOMPSON | The Tampa Tribune

Published: July 23, 2010

Updated: 05:35 pm

Snippet

[Ships leave spill area
Latest on spill
ST. PETERSBURG - Marine scientists with the University of South Florida today announced they have proved with scientific evidence what the public has long suspected – that there is a link between the gargantuan BP oil spill and plumes of oil micro-droplets that span for miles beneath the surface in the northern reaches of the Gulf of Mexico.]

Ektar

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Ektar]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Alarm was off on BP blast rig, says engineer

By Alex Spillius and Robert Winnett, The Daily Telegraph July 23, 2010 12:17 PM Be the first to post a comment

Source
Snippet

[ Michael Williams told a U.S. government investigation that the alarm - which could have detected a build-up in natural gas and closed parts of the rig - was disarmed so it would not wake people up at night.]

Read more: www.vancouversun.com...

www.sun-sentinel.com...

Ektar

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Ektar]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

Was certainly something erupting out of the side, was too high up to be fan wash too.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
thanks for the link Ektar its nice to see someone reporting and taking tests down there.

this is another article I just read on Bus. Insider I have lost all respect for the author and for BI, this is why half of the people down in the gulf will just sit and wait for the cloud to come knock em out. such a waste.

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
thanks for the link Ektar its nice to see someone reporting and taking tests down there.

this is another article I just read on Bus. Insider I have lost all respect for the author and for BI, this is why half of the people down in the gulf will just sit and wait for the cloud to come knock em out. such a waste.

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Uh...why does it look like Skandi 2 is NOT at the deepwater well?

EDIT: never mind...or I don't know...doesn't look like the same well but I guess it is.

EDIT: Ok I seriously doubt that is the Deepwater well...too many things on it look way too different.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by DragonFire1024]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024

Originally posted by OneisOne

Originally posted by DragonFire1024
Also a bit of a note: According to the 'Live Ships map'...NOTHING is in the Gulf...no ships, no Skandi or Q4000. The gulf is empty...So either they took the BP ships off, or we are watching fake videos.

I've noticed that too! It is very concerning that the data is being hidden now that there are rumors they are showing us the wrong well.

And they are...the leaning well of Piza. I have no idea where this is...but this is ANOTHER well...NOT the Deepwater. As seen on the Olympic Challenger UHD 30...approx 11:34am July 23.

EDIT: If this is the Deepwater well...it sure does not look like it. PLEASE correct me if I am wrong.

Jesus Krist im confused.

can someone start a thread to get folks like me up to date on the whole 'different sites' thing? I havent monitored the feeds in a week or two now, and i feel like everything is totally different. And i am super confused about all these new images that appear to be new sites.

Thanks for carrying the torch, dragon.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by justadood

There is another thread on this, but it pretty much died. www.abovetopsecret.com...

So I think we are basically talking about it here.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Lots of things appearing to be oil blobs flying like snow on Q4000 ROV 1...

EDIT: Still flying like snow...

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Gee...and look what they did to mess up Skandi 2 AGAIN...Black and White and out of contrast. Was working perfectly an hour ago...no its a complete mess. I find it hard to believe that someone operating the ROV or watching the feed at BP didn't do this. So unless they are hiding something, this is outrageous. I really hope BP gets sued...

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
everytime i think that maybe im starting to understand this mess BAM something new happens...im really confused now. how many sites are they monitoring?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by autopat51
everytime i think that maybe im starting to understand this mess BAM something new happens...im really confused now. how many sites are they monitoring?

Allegedly two...we are not sure what the second site is, but we do know it is roughly 1.2 to 2 miles from the Deepwater well.

See this link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

This 'sucker' as I call it (similar to the one that was on the Deepwater well before they capped it to suck oil to tankers) was what we saw from the Enterprise 1 ROV, 1.2 to 2 miles away from the Deepwater well leak point.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Well I found a government document on the 'sucker cap' that we see on the Enterprise RV 1 feed often. Apparently this 'sucker' is a back up if the current cap fails. The apparent numbers on it are TH-7-H4. PDF: Top Hat Contingency Story Board (Flange Removal and Flange Spool Assembly/Capping Stack Installation) July 4, 2010

"In the unlikely event that it is decided that the LMRP shall be removed from the Deepwater Horizon BOP, TH #6 should be deployed during the process to
serve as the backup containment option while further capping operations are
pursued."

Now if this is the case, why would it already be deployed, in the water, almost 1.5 miles from the Deepwater well? Does that make any sense to anyone?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

FYI..........your not alone......lol..............Thanks for your work

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
they are doing something down there that they do not want us to see or know about...or something is happening that they are trying to hide..but what?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Wierd Skandi ROV 1 is showing what appears
to be a computer screen in bad form showing sonar...

Man Challenger ROV 2 showing MANY large blobs passing by.

Ektar

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

yes...brown/rust colored blobs...so either a seafloor leak, or I think more likely dispersed oil.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Here's a scary thought...
They are feeding us loops
while they are actually switching
the BOPs right under our nose.

Ektar

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

That is a scary thought....have you seen the feeds this morning? The one where it is supposedly on the BOP (you can barely see it) looks like there is stuff coming out of it. I don't know if I am seeing things or not, but it sure looks like it to me. Let me know what you see if you go there ok?

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join