It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I've been watching the leaks/drips feed for the past several days as well. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember this being first 1 leak, then a second, and now a third leak to the right is releasing oil. This one does seem as frequent, but the leaked blob appears to be larger.

Someone had mentioned earlier that the drips were speeding up and I just want to concur that I have seen this as well.

One a second note, I totally agree that BP seems to be killing time, waiting on Bonnie. I watched for thirty minutes this morning as one of the ROV's picked up what appeared to be a very short rope, and then a bag of some sort and dropped them off at some yellow box/cage... Just didn't look productive at all compared to the magnitude of this situation. I guess that's why they really didn't want us watching 24/7.

Good day all!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
As much as I want it to be part of the conspiracy...I believe the Deepwater Horizon ships may be blacked out at the moment due to Michele Obama being in Mississippi.

It was on Fox a few minutes ago. She is attending the christening of a new Coast Guard ship.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by csw1212
As much as I want it to be part of the conspiracy...I believe the Deepwater Horizon ships may be blacked out at the moment due to Michele Obama being in Mississippi.

It was on Fox a few minutes ago. She is attending the christening of a new Coast Guard ship.

The website would need to be blacking them out then. Because so far as I know, the ships are registered with ports and what not and are required to do so by law. That is a good theory though, but I don't think that is the case...I could be wrong.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Just wondering has anyone else noticed that the new cap has had small leaks just dribbles, but now it is a constant flow even though its a small leak its coming out more than before. Look at the Hos Achiever Maxx 1 ROV camera.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by tsurfer2000h]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Yep! That's the one that I have been watching since about 1:00 p.m yesterday. When it first started, it was going at a rate of about one dot of oil every 4-5 seconds and that was for the faster drip of the two, at that time. The other drip at that time was only going about one dot of oil every 10 seconds or so.

Now it is almost a steady stream. And I can see a new drip to the right of that one, for a total of three drips in the same area. The new one is going at about a drip ever second, much slower than the two main streams, and more like how those two were going yesterday. It comes up right along the edge of right hand side of the screen.

www.sanaracreations.fi...

[edit on 23-7-2010 by lasertaglover]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by niblo
I seen the white smoke as well, it was like they completely sprayed the seafloor about a foot deep in spray around your 'yellow thing' lol. Then panned the cam upwards, headed that way and didnt look back down.

And agreed about the build-up on achiever maxx 1, I wouldnt leave that a day, nevermind a week.

Yep....at first I thought it was intentionally spraying, but then the cams started zooming in on it. Then started working on it, and took a part off......so maybe it wasn't intentional....

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
posted on 7/23/10 at 12:27

reply to post by mr20121221

Here's your info
Congressman Joe Barton Apologizes to BP for "White House Shakedown" and Tony Hayward Testimony, 50 Million Barrels of Oil in Field, Hearing Documents

at the end of the article scroll down & there are many reports listed

Halliburton - Production Casing Design Report, April 18, 2010 (severe)
pg 28 LAT 28.738138 LONG -88.365944

source Before It's News

Ektar

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lasertaglover

Thanks! We sure need it! I used to live in Metarie too.We are all pretty nervous down here, and watching this closely..... I really don't know what cam or what caused it, but I saw that turbulence too! It looked pretty violent for a while there.....

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

Sadly, I think so too

I guess only time will tell....thankyou for the thoughts though!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

Yep....as soon as I saw that green stuff spraying this morning, I realized that was the haze we were wondering about. I am so worried about this storm coming while all this is going on.....not good.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024
Also a bit of a note: According to the 'Live Ships map'...NOTHING is in the Gulf...no ships, no Skandi or Q4000. The gulf is empty...So either they took the BP ships off, or we are watching fake videos.

WTF???? Do they really think they can get away with THAT??? If that is true, I am furious!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat

Yep....as soon as I saw that green stuff spraying this morning, I realized that was the haze we were wondering about. I am so worried about this storm coming while all this is going on.....not good.

Even with the haze, I still wonder where that rope went...it just disappears. You would think the haze would block that end of the rope and we would see it coming out from under the ROV. But its the opposite. Weird and puzzling.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by DragonFire1024]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1curious1
reply to post by StealthyKat

I've been watching the leaks/drips feed for the past several days as well. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember this being first 1 leak, then a second, and now a third leak to the right is releasing oil. This one does seem as frequent, but the leaked blob appears to be larger.

Someone had mentioned earlier that the drips were speeding up and I just want to concur that I have seen this as well.

One a second note, I totally agree that BP seems to be killing time, waiting on Bonnie. I watched for thirty minutes this morning as one of the ROV's picked up what appeared to be a very short rope, and then a bag of some sort and dropped them off at some yellow box/cage... Just didn't look productive at all compared to the magnitude of this situation. I guess that's why they really didn't want us watching 24/7.

Good day all!

You got it! The tropical storm will be the perfect exuse if something happens!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

It sure is......maybe the pic was spliced, and they superimposed a shot of the green haze to cover a big crack in the seabed since the bottom portion looked all messed up...AND they had been staring at that spot for a long time.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Wow...Skandi 2 just had some oil release from the seafloor...a lot of oil globs floating up from there...Wow.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024
Wow...Skandi 2 just had some oil release from the seafloor...a lot of oil globs floating up from there...Wow.

WOW is right! I went to see what you were talking about and it looked like it freakin exploded.....did you see that?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
On the issue of the green color on the bottom, I was watching right after that screen image was taken. About all I could get was freeze frame video, which has been typical for days now and I can't capture an image when it's doing that. But in the shot I saw, it looked even more obvious that the green is the area lighted by the ROV and the blackish area around it was in the shadow. I don't know if the light looked green because of a bulb or lens filter they were using, or whether there was a very diffuse green dye-like chemical in the water, but the water did not appear cloudy. What worried me at the time was the bottom was unusually shiny and that the green lighting was being used to disguise the bottom being covered in oil.

I think the "rope" is there in the shadow and partly covered by sediment - that happens when you drag a line through loose soil.

But I don't want to come across as defending these video feeds because there's too much that doesn't fit.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
If the feeds are real then I am terrified at what I am watching now....what is going on? It looks like big explosions with white clouds....

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
For those of you in the Gulf area. Keep a sharp eye on the military in your area. If they start leaving so should you. The government will move it's assets out of harms way. They will do it quietly and quickly.
Homestead airforce base was empty when the hurricane hit florida city and there were no assets in New Or. when that occured. I have loved ones in your area and I am pleading with them to leave.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Like most of you, I am perplexed (to say the least) that we are still getting supposedly live ROV feeds when other information says that their ships are now nowhere the well site.

It's a fact that the ROVs require their support ships to be in close vicinity (at a horizontal distance at least), so what is really going on? If the ships have moved out then there should be no live feeds.

So, either the ships have remained in place -- and that seems a touch unwise -- or they've moved out. In the latter case we are being sold a dummy. I'll reserve judgment for now but I don't feel confident that what we are getting via these feeds is necessarily live or even from the well site. (I've taken note of the discussions about an allegedly previous blown well and that this one was supposedly a relief well for it. I'm reserving judgment on that scenario as well.
)

Speaking of relief wells, have we had any solid info lately?

new topics

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join