It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by lasertaglover
You know, the closer Bonnie gets, the more BP ticks me off. Watching the feeds, and knowing that they are leaving for X number of days because of the storm, really combines to make a nasty feeling in my stomach.

The drips and hydrate formation that Hos_Achiever_Maxx_1 is showing, does not look like it will be 'happy' left alone for a week.

And is it just me, or is there a much greater amount of particulate matter floating around in most of the other 'useless' views that BP is presenting to us? Where is the 'floaty' (and I am sorry for a lack of a more tehcnical term here) stuff coming from and why is there more? The storm is still very far from this site.

I noticed that too.....there is a lot of stuff going on right now that does not look good. I'm VERY worried about them leaving this thing alone....I'm in New Orleans so it scares the hell out of me!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I seen the white smoke as well, it was like they completely sprayed the seafloor about a foot deep in spray around your 'yellow thing' lol. Then panned the cam upwards, headed that way and didnt look back down.

And agreed about the build-up on achiever maxx 1, I wouldnt leave that a day, nevermind a week.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terviseks
ok, on Skandi ROV 2 we can see some oil leaking... smalln bubbles on the right side of the screen.

I haven't seen that before, so I guess the pressure is increasing. Maybe storms, moon phase or something else can impact the lower earth crust...

Let hope nothing bad happens !

Yikes! There is a full moon is two days. I wonder what effect the combo of the TS & the full moon will have on the site.

Quote from Coast Guard Capt. Roger Laferriere in a Huffington Post article regarding clean up delays:

One day it could be a thundercloud that shuts down work. The next, high waves that prevent vessels from skimming. Or a full moon that makes sea states even more challenging.

Source

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Hey StealthyKat, good luck down there Lady!

When I was stationed at FT Puke (Polk) in Leesville, LA, New Orleans became my every single weekend destination. Sometimes I would just hang out on in the bars, but I often found myself in Metaire or even just staring at houses in the Garden District. Beautiful city, with a soul of its own!

New Orleans is my favorite city in the US, and I will be keeping you, and everyone else there in my thoughts, and keeping my fingers crossed for you.

And do you all have any idea where Olympic Challenger UHD_31 is, cause it is in a very turbulent area, with lots of thingys floating by?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ceriddwen
I have been here though not posting for a while now, since I don't seem to be able to summon the energy anymore. The last thing I posted of any merit was the capping video a while back, when they put the new capping stack on.

I want to thank the poster who gave us the link to the discussion on godlikeproductions.com about the second(first) well that was blown before this one was blown. I haven't been a fan of that site, but the proof they are providing is amazing and disgusting and rage-inducing. I have been watching the live marine thing all day and watching where the ships are, and wondering why they are so far apart, even the ones that have rov's we have been watching. A second leaking well is the answer. Suddenly, so much makes sense.

As for Dragon being the best poster on this forum, I beg to differ. Dragon is the best poster CURRENTLY, but JustMike, Divinorumus, Mr Tranny, Thistld, and MANY others have contributed VAST amounts of info, intel, and insight that made a HUGE difference in our understanding of things as they have transpired over the last few months. It is worth the 111 pages of reading if you go back and start at the top of this. JustMike has an amazing thread of his own that has gone dormant now.

I just don't want folks to forget the contributions of other posters and how it has enhanced our knowledge of this thing.

So, it is my belief now that we have not only been lied to about the most basic of things here, but even the capping situation has been a giant lie. The other leak several k away? Probably actually the SECOND well. The one we are not seeing. The one from the sinking of the rig ship.

Also, I have speculated, as have several others, that BP has been reading this site and others all along and that they respond via feeds and info based on what they read here, whether in a positive or negative way. I feel sure of that now and have for several weeks.

and dont forget t include yourself, ceriddwen. Your contributions to this thread have been invaluable, tempered, and reasonable.

Thank you.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by justadood]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Wishing all the luck in the world Kat but I pray to the dear lord that BP do not use this TS as an excuse for something bigger going wrong. Looking at the feeds over the past few days, it seems like they were stalling for time until this hits.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

nice find !

I'm pretty sure there is a link !
See you after the storm !

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarTraveller
I am trying to get my head around the fact that they are currently working on what looks to be 2 sites when they should only be one. The risers that come from the seabed are totally different sizes:

I R Confused!!!

Wow...yeah these are two totally different sites...we are being conned people. That's about all I can get out of that video.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarTraveller
reply to post by StealthyKat

I take it this is what you are refering to Kat?

I have never seen that before. Wow...yeah its something being sprayed...maybe anti freeze though I don't know why, at least right there. As to was this what they were spraying on Skandi? I don't know...I doubt it because we still don't know where the rope is:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by niblo
I seen the white smoke as well, it was like they completely sprayed the seafloor about a foot deep in spray around your 'yellow thing' lol. Then panned the cam upwards, headed that way and didnt look back down.

And agreed about the build-up on achiever maxx 1, I wouldnt leave that a day, nevermind a week.

If its totally white it is dispersant. They were retrieving the hose buried under the seafloor last night. Why they are still using it if "no oil is leaking into the Gulf" is beyond me.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Also a bit of a note: According to the 'Live Ships map'...NOTHING is in the Gulf...no ships, no Skandi or Q4000. The gulf is empty...So either they took the BP ships off, or we are watching fake videos.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

WOW! That is a darn good point. What are we watching?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024
Also a bit of a note: According to the 'Live Ships map'...NOTHING is in the Gulf...no ships, no Skandi or Q4000. The gulf is empty...So either they took the BP ships off, or we are watching fake videos.

I've noticed that too! It is very concerning that the data is being hidden now that there are rumors they are showing us the wrong well.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

I've noticed that too! It is very concerning that the data is being hidden now that there are rumors they are showing us the wrong well.

And they are...the leaning well of Piza. I have no idea where this is...but this is ANOTHER well...NOT the Deepwater. As seen on the Olympic Challenger UHD 30...approx 11:34am July 23.

EDIT: If this is the Deepwater well...it sure does not look like it. PLEASE correct me if I am wrong.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by DragonFire1024]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

There is a thread regarding the 2 well issue.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

ATS is a conspiracy website and from the looks of things today, it's certainly living up to it's purpose.

Thanks for sharing the leaning well of Piza. Maybe one day the truth of all this will come out.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Olympic Challenger is definitely not at the Deepwater Horizon.

The little dot leak on Hos_Achiever_Maxx_1 has probably increased at least 5X since yesterday.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Just looked up Skandi's last known latitude and longitude coordinates from last night. The live ship map shows NOTHING there. No BOA DEEP, no nothing. So if these ROVs are still in the water as we are lead to believe, then where are their ships? Did they already dock?

Yeah I was contributing to the other thread last night. It has pretty much died off on that thread.

So if these, or some of the ROVs are not at Deepwater...where are they? What well? We need to look for numbers on this new well or a name of some sort. Also convenient that the Olympic Challengers have NO coordinates on their screens.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I feel like we are working in shifts, because of our time zones we are all posting something at all times this is a great forum!!

great questions Dragon,

I have something to add someone mentions the leaning tower a couple times.
hos achiever max 1 is showing those bubbles again today they are floating to the left of the well.
yesterday they were going the opposite direction to the right and sometimes they go straight up like they should, the angle of the camera is not straight but it looks like the well head might be tilting back and forth changing the direction of the bubbles, it also could be the shift in the current anyone else seeing this. have a theory

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
If you go back to the begining of this threaad peope than also mentioned some of the feeds did not show long and lats the floor debris colour material is off and the flow of the oil coning off the riser was more powerful. someone on here also mentioned a released docoment between BP and a sentor that listed the lat and long of the deep horziontal well

HUMMM can some check the sceen shot of the BP headquaters shows the 3 guys watching ROV feeds see if they show long and lat locations on the screens I wonder if they altered them?

[edit on 23-7-2010 by mr20121221]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

So if these, or some of the ROVs are not at Deepwater...where are they? What well? We need to look for numbers on this new well or a name of some sort. Also convenient that the Olympic Challengers have NO coordinates on their screens.

It reminds me a bit of that movie 'Wag the Dog' - we are probably watching something in some contrived tank somewhere... with some paid off Hollywood producers and directors monitoring every move.

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join