It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 5senses

Thanks for your reply. I'm rather new here and neither saw the thread on the loop thing nor know how to start a new thread. If a new one is thought to be warranted, please feel free to start one if you like. The points and stars and stuff don't matter to me - I found good stuff here at ATS, so just trying to get the news out that I think is new and important. SOTT.news just had this on its thread yesterday, so I thought it was new and not something that was known 12 July. In any case, it sounds frightening, if true, and maybe the old thread could be brought up to the front page?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Is BP's new cap is on the wrong well?

Does anyone have a ATS IMG URL to a Screenshot of the New Cap?

I would like to include it in the OP on my thread.

I think BP and the USCG are up to somthing....

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Possibly, I just mentioned the stuff you guys put up on the other thread just started. You have the same map I saw posted on another site. The ROV's all had grid coordinates as to there locations and it was mentioned earlier on this thread that the ROV's locations weren't at the "B" site(Deepeater Horizon's site).

[edit on 22-7-2010 by freedom12]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

I've been using the Morpheas feed...
it's been linked on here several times...
sorry I don't have link info...
Bet it's on his personal or avatar link...

And I TOTALLY agree that you are most
definitely the RULER on this thread..
I mean that in the utmost POSITIVE way!
You are highly appreciated for ALL your input as well as help!

Ektar

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Looks like they took the cap off and are taking it up top. Enterprise ROV1 feed www.jtnog.org...

[edit on 22-7-2010 by freedom12]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
i guess my question would be..which cap? if what is being said about the rov's is true how do we know what we are really looking at?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by autopat51

We Don't...

It would be nice if the lat lon on the rov feeds was in WGS 84 cordinates.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Since the new cap was put in place and the flow shut off, I admit I haven't been looking at the live feeds as often. It may well be I'm just not up to speed on the latest developments but does anybody know what I'm looking at on Oly-ROV1?
www.bp.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Enterprise ROV 1 is showing what looks like the cap heading to the surface. Other sites are reporting the same thing and have said the oil is gushing out worse than before.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Here is the morpheus feed page, DF.

Second.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
Enterprise ROV 1 is showing what looks like the cap heading to the surface. Other sites are reporting the same thing and have said the oil is gushing out worse than before.

The Enterprise is no where near the Deepwater location. They are approx 1.2 Nautical miles from the Deepwater well...so this cap is for something entirely different.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
OMG, this is the worst possible news! What is going to happen?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

What sites say this? Links please.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

Was going to ask the same thing Dragon, watching ROV's now and cant see any obvious plumes

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Grabed this a few minutes ago too:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

Yeah ummm...wtf? I am speechless on this one. I don't know what that is. Though it could be a pressure release of some kind...not a clue.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I commend you guys for keeping this thread updated by the second....I dont post here but do follow for the latest...........Thanks!!

I think I will go fix a drink now after reading the past few post...........

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Well, what part of the cap is that that Enterprise 1 is following as it goes up?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Skandi 1...dispersant hose recovery...so that's why we fail to see seeps. They are using dispersant UNDER the seafloor...Seriously this grinds my gears like never before.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Well, what part of the cap is that that Enterprise 1 is following as it goes up?

See above posts...Enterprise is no where near the Deepwater Horizon well. It is almost 1.5 miles AWAY from it...North east of the well. So no one has a clue. And it is now on the surface...so yeah BP in my opinion reads this thread...or ATS in general...every time we mention something unusual, they surface, or they block cams.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by DragonFire1024]

new topics

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join