It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

Which feed are you using...I'm using morpheas...
. Cracks show BP was battling Gulf well as early as February ow.ly/2f3Ic

I'm not sure if this has been posted before...interesting read
they had been having problems since FEB.

. Whistle Blower told 60 Minutes there was an accident at the oil rig
a month or more prior to April 20th explosion
source
ow.ly/2feWJ

Ektar

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I realize that they will use this storm as an excuse for the failed attempt to stop the flow of toxic materials, but seems that in my surfing days when the tropical storms came in most of the danger was always above the sea level and not so much below.

Are there any divers who can validate this?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
[more
Have you seen that at any time before? I sure haven't....and it seems like that ONE area is the only one being "greened" LOL....Have you seen it anywhere else except that one shot? I noticed the disappearing rope too....just doesn't seem right! I don't know if my eyes are playing tricks on me, but I have seen some "jumps" in the feed as well. This is really getting strange. How can they suddenly have so many "camera problems"?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I took several pics today which include the green screen
as well as the disappearing rope...I still can't figure out
how to upload on to this page...they are in photo album
that is the ones from yesterdays feeds...haven't
transferred today's yet...

Ektar

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The whistleblower on 60 minutes also mentioned the Deepwater Horizon rrig was at the other well in February and moved to the disaster site. The disaster site was a RELIEF WELL for the previous site from Feb.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Can we have links to this supposed February accident?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I would love to see the source for this.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Interesting...Why does the screen on Olympic Challenger UHD 32 seem to be cut off? NOTE: I added the black bit below the static so as it can be seen better."

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Sure you can have it, but it's from another forum and there's lots of info. I'll provide the link. www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
www.bloomberg.com... And another.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

I hope you can get them up.....this has really got me curious!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Great...so they have been lying to us this whole time. Wonderful. So they probably made a bad situation worse. At this point, I think they are lying about everything. If I could talk to them I would give them a piece of my mind. This really makes me mad.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

BP has worked really hard at limiting or changing the information it gives out. They have done a horribly amazing job at creating feelings of anger, resentment, and despair amongst a lot of people in the Gulf, around this country, and even around this world.

Personally, they just piss me off.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lasertaglover

My sentiments too - I'm seriously ashamed of being 'British' right now.

Keep up the selfless work, your up to the minute feeds and info are much appreciated, as is everyones that's keeping their eye on developments..

Quite a newbie poster, so can't post my own thread yet, and don't want to go off topic, but Tony Bliar um I mean Blair, has been called to the senate regarding the involvement with BP and Libya.... the plot thickens!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
OK I finally got yesterdays photos posted in the media file...
sorry I'm so computer illiterate...so you can check them out
there & if you think interesting enough you can feel free to post...
It's basically the hole that (I think) DragonFire has been filming...
tried to get 4 shots in a row of event.

Ektar

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by smash_the_system

Thank you, but IMO, DragonFire1024 is the biggest hero on this board. That guy never stops, and his observations are mostly impressive.

I've been off and on this thread in small ways every now and again, but I have been on here and other tropical storm/oil threat related threads as much as possible these days. I am at times, fascinated with the science behind this collision of tropical energy and oil, at times horrified by its potential implications, and all of the time just very pissed off at BP, and also heartbroken over the affects of BP on the Gulf.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I have been using Reality Check for feeds, its really been messed up lately, only one or 2 feeds or nothing as is the case right now. Any suggestions on where I can go to be less fustrated. I really want to view right now as they may be preparing to leave soon because of the storm.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
All this lying, ontop of the photoshopping incident BP has admitted to. Now, according to BP's Twitter page, they've admittted to photoshopping 3 different photos. Of course they blamed their photographer and warned him/her to adhere to proper photo ethics.....lmao.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
I have been using Reality Check for feeds, its really been messed up lately, only one or 2 feeds or nothing as is the case right now. Any suggestions on where I can go to be less fustrated. I really want to view right now as they may be preparing to leave soon because of the storm.

The feeds are what they are so far as I know. It is not the site that does it, its BP...or their lack of caring on the technical end. Realitycheck just does what its supposed to. If the feed freezes long enough, it stops altogether on that site at least until you refresh the page, or go to BPs site to see if they are working there.

I know there are other feed sites, but realitycheck is the only one I have bookmarked. So yes if there are other feed sites, please post the links

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
On topic but a little off. I am taking a break from watching the feeds, at least on realitycheck, until someone posts some links to other feed sites. I am sick of watching the ROVs do nothing...or rather the incompetent people operating them failing to do their job. I don't care if BP tells them to do this. They have a job to do and if they don't want to do it, find competent people. Sorry but I am just sick of watching the same spots on the screen for hours or days. If other links are posted I may watch those. But I will be back a bit later...no worries I am not quitting, just very much aggravated.

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join