It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The intent of this thread is to reduce the number of "OMG NOEZ! A Baby Giraffe Just Popped Out of the Well!!! Anyone else see that?" threads which are innundating the Deepwater Disaster Forum.

Realize that this will likely be a much more closely watched thread by those who are monitoring the livefeeds and, as such, any questions or comments about the livefeeds will recieve a lot more impact and more eyes will see it if you post it here rather than starting a brand new thread.

Thank you and commence livefeed discussion.

List of links to individual BP ROV feeds (From BP)
LINK TO ALL FEEDS DISPLAYED TOGETHER

[edit on 27-6-2010 by burdman30ott6]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I was literally about to make a thread just like this, lol you beat me by a minute.

Anyway, here is the link to the all the streams on one page for those who want it - www.sanaracreations.fi...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Thank you,
as i dont have access to the video feeds themselves i do appreciate the forum. "well watchers" where are you?

~meathead

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Yeah but this thread will turn into just what the OP was tying to avoid. What's going to be posted now when I show you all that Aker Solutions is what's being used, by BP. Everything BP is using around OUR SHORES. Is American made.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
What the heck is that growing on top of the top hat dome? A top hat tumor?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c62411240867.jpg[/atsimg]

There's all kind of junk blowing out of that well now, you can see it collecting and piling up on the BOP below on areas that were previously clear of debris. ?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Divinorumus

If that was oil it would not solidify into a round bubble shape. Guess it must be LAVA!!

Sorry to dirty this thread like that...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Good idea.
Just figured out to make any one of the cameras go to full screen
on my monitor, so I can really agree with a OMG if something big happens.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Yeah, this is a good idea and should reduce the amount of repetitive threads on the forum. It's good to have a solid link to the livefeed.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Awesome thread.

It has changed so much in just the last couple of hours. The flow has definitely changed. I am seeing lots of small particles & it is really gooey looking.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Divinorumus

I just watched them use a ROV arm to break that tumor off that cap and it was a solid and floated away when it cracked into pieces. Then the ROV panned away.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Divinorumus]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Instead of the OP's live feed posts. Why not get them all within 1 window using All Feeds

Also, Aker Solutions has ROV's at the oil well rupture. They are the BOA ROVS.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
It seems like it has been growing stuff for a few hours now. I saw them cleaning it off earlier but it wasn't really solid. It looks creepier now than I have ever seen it.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Why does it look like it's glowing now?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/94115c57fe0d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
Why does it look like it's glowing now?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/94115c57fe0d.jpg[/atsimg]

Its just the lighting from the ROVs, I don't know how many times its been said but I hope this puts the period at the end of that particular sentence once and for all. Its not glowing, its not on fire, its just a lighting effect.

I will say though that it did look like a lot of gunk was collecting inside and slowing things down but it looks like the ROVs got rid of it since its back to normal now.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Moriarty]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Moriarty

Oops, sorry. I've looked at these feeds off and on for weeks now and never saw it look like that.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Great thread Burdman,
These type of threads should continue as long as this well is leaking, or can we start calling a SPRING like Like Nostradamus Predicted.
Hello ATS Members + Visitors

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Oops, sorry. I've looked at these feeds off and on for weeks now and never saw it look like that.

No problem my friend

Does anyone know if they removed the pipe at the top of the top cap. When I was checking out the feeds I saw one of the ROVs grab hold of it but didn't think much of it....now on one of the feeds from the ROV above the cap looking down seems to show the top pipe missing....any thoughts?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moriarty

No problem my friend

Does anyone know if they removed the pipe at the top of the top cap. When I was checking out the feeds I saw one of the ROVs grab hold of it but didn't think much of it....now on one of the feeds from the ROV above the cap looking down seems to show the top pipe missing....any thoughts?

Yeah, the ROV grabbed that pipe and pulled it off and dropped it.

I don't think theyre actually trying to do anything except make it look like they're doing something.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar01

Originally posted by Moriarty

No problem my friend

Yeah, the ROV grabbed that pipe and pulled it off and dropped it.

I don't think theyre actually trying to do anything except make it look like they're doing something.

Well whatever they did, the old girl doesn't seem to like it,

Now it seems like there are placing some sort of console on top, has four knobs labeled XDR 1-4 anyone know what it means?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

I was thinking that was some sort of gauge. It definitely seems like the flow is coming out much faster than it has & the composition definitely seems different. It seems to me that they are measuring it maybe?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join