It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Vandals mar summit protests in Toronto

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Vandals mar summit protests in Toronto


www.google.com

TORONTO — Black-clad demonstrators broke off from a crowd of peaceful demonstrators protesting a global economic summit in Toronto on Saturday, torching police cruisers and smashing windows with baseball bats and hammers. Police arrested more than 100 people.
Police with shields and clubs pushed back the rogue protesters who tried to head south toward the security fence surrounding the perimeter of the Group of 20 summit site. Some demonstrators hurled bottles at police.
(visit the link for the full news article)


Related News Links:
www.thestar.com[/url ]
[url=http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/g8-g20/news/how-the-g20-clashes-unfolded/article1619983/]www.theglobeandmail.com

in.reuters.com




posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   


These 'antiglobalization' anarchists are just mere agent provocateurs paid for by the establishment in order to delegitimize the G20 protests altogether. Same old, same old dirty MO we are familiarized too well with, those pesky globalists.

This is what the establishment wants, to delegitimize the protests, and free speech altogether because they hate free speech, while the billions of Canadian dollars are needlessly expended to protect the globalist politicians from the angry but proud and patriotic Canucks.



What do you think, ladies and gentlemen?

www.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)



posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Gee more dirty rotten stinking fascists dressed like protesters to help the elite get what they want: an end to freedom of speech! That's what I think. Rip those masks off and I bet you'll see cops or soldiers, that's what you'll see!



posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz
Gee more dirty rotten stinking fascists dressed like protesters to help the elite get what they want: an end to freedom of speech! That's what I think. Rip those masks off and I bet you'll see cops or soldiers, that's what you'll see!


They are paid agent provocateurs - basically anarchists on the covert gubmint payroll - same thing last G20 conference in Pittsburgh, PA in September '09.

Too bad brave infowarrior spirit ATSers like us know their MO inside out like an eaten banana.



posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Good thing i didnt go.



posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
"The reality is there is a lot of legitimate direct action/civil disobedience and even property destruction that is carried out by REAL activists, and a decent amount of it is debatably acceptable and even praise-worthy"

said by 'NoHierarchy' this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Let the blame fall upon those it belongs

The police, CIA or FBI or Canadian mounted patrol are not breaking windows and burning cars so that they can get more cops in riot gear

But good on you's for looking at all the angles...



posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
It will be funny actually when the entire house of cards collapses. How are the politicians going to pay their protectors from jail cells waiting for their treason trials? I noticed on one of the police cars it said "To Protect and Serve the Rich." The Protect and Serve "branding" has nothing to do with the "people," it has everything to do with the law, they Protect and Serve the law, which of course is created to establish legitimacy for fining people to create government jobs and line the IMF's pockets through the manipulation of our government stooge leaders.

Harper, McGuinty and the lot of them disgust me, they aren't agents of the people, they're simply yes-men meat-puppets for the IMF and other banking and/or multinational corporate scum. I really hope I live long enough to see the day when the politicians and especially their handlers, "get theirs."

Cheers - Dave



posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle
It will be funny actually when the entire house of cards collapses. How are the politicians going to pay their protectors from jail cells waiting for their treason trials? I noticed on one of the police cars it said "To Protect and Serve the Rich." The Protect and Serve "branding" has nothing to do with the "people," it has everything to do with the law, they Protect and Serve the law, which of course is created to establish legitimacy for fining people to create government jobs and line the IMF's pockets through the manipulation of our government stooge leaders.

Harper, McGuinty and the lot of them disgust me, they aren't agents of the people, they're simply yes-men meat-puppets for the IMF and other banking and/or multinational corporate scum. I really hope I live long enough to see the day when the politicians and especially their handlers, "get theirs."

Cheers - Dave


You're ultimately right spot-on with regards to the 'serve and protect' motto of the Toronto Police Department.

Again, they are showing their true colors by serving and protecting the globalist one world order establishment, not the people of Toronto.

What makes these globalists so powerful and overly influential?



posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ironfalconThese 'antiglobalization' anarchists are just mere agent provocateurs paid for by the establishment in order to delegitimize the G20 protests altogether. Same old, same old dirty MO we are familiarized too well with, those pesky globalists.

This is what the establishment wants, to delegitimize the protests, and free speech altogether because they hate free speech, while the billions of Canadian dollars are needlessly expended to protect the globalist politicians from the angry but proud and patriotic Canucks.


No, no agent provocateurs. These guys work from their own intentions. Without any payment. And they are serious about it. The whole bottom of the barrel, the anticapitalists, antisemitists, conspiracists, are extremely overrepresented there. It's easy to manipulate a critical mass of them into violence. Cause they believe everything, as long as you label it "antiestablishment" and add some rants against the government and the rich. Just ask some random participants what exactly they protests against. Most of them can't tell you more than the generic slogans they got from their "alternative" media products. The rest comes up with weird homebrewed conspiracy theories about world capitalism and such stuff. And no, there is no sinister shadow organization behind it. It's simple social momentum. The crowd brainwashes itself.



posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
people also need to remember that the mainstream media is owned and controlled. All the footage of 'pesky vandals' and the extreme element of 'criminality' are looped, non-stop on all major networks...

it's a wonderful psy-op that provides endless rhetoric... meanwhile, the only footage of police giving heavy-handed beatdowns is seen during the live feeds and THAT.. is never looped and/or shown even a second time.

TELL-A-VISION... PROGRAMMING, remember?

I just want these clowns to leave my city so I can back to feeling normal.



posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
i posted this elsewhere but...its interesting if true....
www.globalresearch.ca...

hows global research as a source?



posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz
 


Are they? The problem with that assertion is that there's no real evidence is there?

The London Summit in 2009 saw these disaffected anti-globalization movement sods wrecking a few banks and MacDonalds and harassing a few people who have the temerity to wear a suit. These are not “paid up actors”. They are people who like to smash things up with an excuse. If they were not so destructive their message may actually get some airtime. Unfortunately their message is just a collection of whinges and complaints with no real coherency, which is a shame.

Regards



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join