It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toronto G20/G8 Pictures. Sickening.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by E-ville
have these "world leadrs" heard of skype, video conferencing, and colaboration tools, they could meet all the want over systems like this and avoid all this waste of resources etc..

Very good point . The reason they don't is they can be recorded and executed for treason , conspiracy to defraud and murder . Nuf said !

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
1. The elites who are meeting need to be together to do wicked satanic ceremonies during the celestial activity we are now experiencing.
2. Agent provocateurs are being allowed to do their jobs i.e. violence and mayhem.
3. Why else would such a massive battle army of "security" be unable to protect buildings, police cars, etc.?
4. In one photo, you could see chemtrails in the sky. One showed a policeman with 11111 on his helmet, and the number 11 was on his chest.
5. I need to seriously lay off the Icke Kool-Aid

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129
reply to post by Phlynx

I also saw in another article that the trouble makers wore masks.....
I have to wonder who they really are....

Probably cops.

They have to justify their continued employment. That is why they never let crime rates drop too low; cops would be out of work.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

London Ontario

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The gentlemen and women in the masks are an Anarchy group, not police.

They advertised prior to the summit that they were going to Toronto to cause trouble.

They should not be confused with protesters there to protest peacefully.

The "Black Bloc Anarchy Group" are the bulk of the trouble makers.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Our local online news site posted some pictures portraying the senseless vandalism done to businesses.

Sootoday.com

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ironfalcon

They deliberately sacrificed one of their Ford Crown Vic patrol cars to the rioters so that they can cement their negative image toward the G20 protest.

What kind of twisted logic is that?

So, they left the car in the open, if that's what really happened, just so the "peaceful protesters" could torch it?

Please elaborate.

I know that in your mind everything is the police's fault, but how is it a purposeful sacrifice when hooded thugs destroy public property regardless of where it is, not to mention all the private businesses that were thrashed by these "protesters?"

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
From what i've been reading and researching, there is no doubt in my mind that these kinds of acts are instigated by either the police, or by TPTB, or maybe even by the PM himself had a hand in it. Found this little video online today, so i thought i'd post it for you to watch.

WHO GAVE THE G20 COMMANDER HIS COMMANDS?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

Hey Grady,

I think sometimes they or whoever "they" really are, (the one's controlling everything) just "allow" things to happen, so they can justify sending in the goons. This is meant to shake us Canadians up and get us used to the idea that protesting and protesters are always violent, cause disturbances, etc, and we need to step up our security and so they can justify spending almost 1 billion dollars for security. Which is unheard of in Canada. We are one of the most passive peeps around for the most part. So when our gov tells us that they are spending almost the same amount of money on these meetings, that they did in the Olympics in Vancouver, they have to justify it somehow, or there would be public outcry.

so send in some black dressed dudes that u can't make an id on, leave a couple cars available, no cops anywhere in sight in the busiest area of toronto. Then of course the MSM's only story about the whole weekend was about the vandalism downtown TO, and nothing covering the peaceful stuff goin on all day.

People in Canada are choked of whats happening, but we're such a passive bunch, that we feel almost powerless to do anything about it. It's clear our leaders do not listen to us, nor will they ever. So even writing to our mla's is such a joke. They are slowly preparing Canadians for something. Each day more and more of our rights are infringed upon under the radar.

My grandfather's, uncles, and father must be rolling around in their graves right now seeing that all they sacrificed in ww2, is going to hell and people are not waking up fast enough to act on it.

Peace m8

edit to fix

[edit on 20-7-2010 by eArth33lr]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join