It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien evidence on a Sarcophagus Proof!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Cartoon imagery? Think about that in regards to ANCIENT PEOPLE. Rethink who your calling crazy. Maybe Caesar or Akhnaten dreamed Scooby Doo.

Sure that picture could be of anything!!!

Except "cartoon shroom induced imagery."....Ha Ha

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The guy on the left in this photo is in virtually the identical pose to the guy on the sarcophagus.. Now I'm not for one second suggesting the guy is firing some sort of gun, but it does beg the question just what it is meant to depict when the only reason for that pose, seems to be, to operate some kind of machinery involving a sighting mechanism.

Person seated at a telescope note how the hands are both in use the legs both bent at the knee..

[edit on 30-6-2010 by FireMoon]

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Even though I don't think this lid is any type of proof at all, and that the title of the thread is really jumping the gun, the image is confusing and would love to understand more about what's actually going on.

The thing that's getting at me at the moment is one of his hands. If he's descending into the underworld here, what's he holding onto with his right hand?

I don't believe either story by the way, because I don't think any of us understand what's being shown here properly, and have little chance of ever working it out.

Another note : be careful when looking at various images of this lid and coming to any conclusions. Many of them are artists representations and not the real thing, so they're not fully accurate.
edit on 8-2-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazeofSiriusC
..........It can't just be....... explained away!!!!!!!!!!!

The beautifully carved Pacal's Sarcophagus

I want to encourage any to share an opinion, and if you don't agree give me a better explanation!!!!

Well, here it is. Maybe the most under appreciated work of art in known history..... an ancient man, ready on the launch pad, "Pacal's Sarcophagus" (enhanced for detail

with some color/contrast) To me, This Is the proof.

To me, ]This Is proof.

I had only heard a few things about the Ancient-Astronaut/Alien

theories when the word came through the
broadcasting grapevine that the

"History Channel" would begin production on an in depth multi-episode mini series on

the subject, Myself a staunch atheist and alien believer left my mind open to the

possibilities and what I learned blew my mind and still has me rethinking every

ancient story I could get my hands on, but......It was ............ This Picture That

Officially Sold Me on the Fact we've been visited in ancient times." and who could

deny that at the least we know a lot less about our ancient

ancestors than we ever could imagine. What had the Mayans seen to portray Pacal

the Great in what is an obvious interpretation (a good one) of a modern

machine???" The relaxed yet poised position of the 7th century Mayan Ruler's body

is really the most telling sign. Seen 400x in the second picture his hands are out to

grip the steering controls and his feet pedal with one knee up in what appears to be a

very deliberate position.

My immediate thought was 3. 2. 1.

...Lift off. Look at his face!!! A Straight forward stare and stern profile of a man

confident and calm, much like the disposition we'd expect from a modern military

hero. Now I have often heard the argument that says, ..."Hey......Pacal was going down, not up....he was going to

hell,

NOT to heaven or space, sooo...its not a ufo or alien"!!! DOES IT MATTER??? Does

that somehow eliminate the fact

Pacal's driving what is a very detailed very modern machine. Look closely and see as

tubes all around inside the craft appear. Many Ancient Alien theorist also notice a

"Breathing tube" pointed, near his nose, and when in color a small inflated pouch resembling an I.V bag
THE

ONE HAND IS ACTUALLY REACHING TO PULL THE LEVER DISPERSING "AIR" OR

WHATEVER ELSE MAY COME FROM AN ALIEN TUBE.

If not a space craft then what?? Did they have a Titanium and Diamond tipped diesel

powered industrial drill? Perhaps their wealth of astrological knowledge led to the

Mayans obtaining a 20th century Telescope!?!?!?!? Where did this come from?

"Pacal's Sarcophagus" Ancient Alien Proof.To me, This Is proof.

[edit on 26/6/10 by mazeofSiriusC]

How this is proof!? your post makes you come across deillusional to me. Its a nice piece of historical art, but it really shocks me that your stating this is proof.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join