It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Astrithr
I don't think this really proves anything... these "Communist goals" were written by Cleon Skousen, a conservative from America, not the communists themselves.
This guy spoke out against communism practically his whole life. He's hardly an inside, or unbiased, source...
Try this one.....www.communistgoals.com...
[edit on 6/26/2010 by NoSoup4U]
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers' associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. "Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art."
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship" and a violation of free speech and free press.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural, healthy."
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of "separation of church and state."
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
Or, interestingly were the Communist THEMSELVES the victims of someone else's long term subversive plan all along?Pawns in fact?