It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have arrived!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I am not sure how long I have been visiting this site or even where I discovered the link. ATS is one of the most interesting sites on the net and I am glad I found it.

You seem to have assembled the best of the best for the most part in members and leadership to make ATS a quality organization one can depend on for great discussions which are civil as a general rule and educational, as well as fascinating articles of interest from strange critters to world events.

While my interest are more in line with conspiracy and New World Order info, all topics I have read so far have been great. I will put a link to this site on my own humble Patriot group if there are no objections. There is so much information here which is hard to find without spending hours surfing the net.

Thanks to all who make ATS possible and I hope to contribute worthy material in my post.

Ghostwolfemoon

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Welcome, glad to have you aboard!

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
GWM, welcome to ATS. Take a look around, BTS, blogs, if there's something specific you are interested in, use the search option. See you around.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Welcome aboard! Glad to have you here. The more the merrier.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
What a nice into!

glad to have you here and i look forward to seeing you around the
board,
Feel free to u2u me if you have any questions or need any help.

Jump right in!

Asala

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Hi, Ghostwolfemoon!
ATS is a great community; I never regret the day I surfed into it looking for spyplane information. You'll have a super time and meet some great people. I'm sure you will have great contributions to make, and I hope to see them soon.

Enjoy!

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Hi, Ghostwolfemoon!
Feel free to u2u me if you need anything
have fun cya around

se7

top topics

join