It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Scientist ['Free Energy' Movie]

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

I think this is absolutely fascinating.

Isn't it though?! Its like the greatest story that went untold.

We are only now starting to get out of a long rut for human history, it seems to me.

And you could call this guy crazy, but there are ten more for every one the debunkers call crazy.

You can't call them all crazy... its dismissive.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
We are only now starting to get out of a long rut for human history, it seems to me.

Yeah. The times we're in are very depressing and scary (global financial meltdown), but at the same time, exciting (old lies being exposed and the potential for a renaissance).

[edit on 7/17/2010 by Mary Rose]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Yep, I agree. Especially about the renaissance.

I think that is exactly what is happening, and will be happening for the next couple years.

I'm looking forward to it, to say the least.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I'm listening to an audio interview of Michael Tellinger by Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot Productions. At about :55 they are discussing energy devices from ancient times in South Africa. The discussion made me think of this thread.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
I'm wondering whether consciousness, free energy, and remote viewing are all related.

Yer darn tootin!

The ZPF field is GOD
GOD is Consciousness
Conservation of Consciousness is the BOOK of Life or Akashic Records
Branefall = Shannon entropy --> Boltzmann entropy = quantum info --> classic matter.

The observer/consciousness is critical to quantum physics but is still officially lacking a mathematical term - although many frontier scientists are quantifying subtle bodies...

Free Energy - my version anyway: www.ufodigest.com... - is experimental proof that space is full of energy, ZPF or Dark Energy can be the highest energy state and still be a ground state, it's decay (rectified vacuum fluctuations) into matter can be harnessed...

The brain is a quantum/classical system, simultaneously processing and storing volatile memory inside a holographic space that has non-volatile memory = Remote viewing

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Kalki11]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kalki11
Branefall = Shannon entropy --> Boltzmann entropy = quantum info --> classic matter.

I'm not familiar with this terminology. Can you expand a little bit?

www.ufodigest.com...

I see this links to "The Tesla Crop Glyph." How does this relate?

Free Energy - my version anyway: - is experimental proof that space is full of energy, ZPF or Dark Energy can be the highest energy state and still be a ground state, it's decay (rectified vacuum fluctuations) into matter can be harnessed...

What is experimental proof?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Very interesting thread.

It seems to me that there is something very much in the air about zero point fields now, like all the research areas are about to come together in synchronicity, with an almost fully-formed philosophy at the same time which is pretty astonishing.

My own interest is in zero point consciousness and what it means to practice it. If anyone else is interested in exploring this topic then let me know. It's an open discussion, hopefully we could learn from each other. For me, there's a link to vortex based math as well as Blavatsky.

In the meantime, cheerio

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join