It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Scientist ['Free Energy' Movie]

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
thescientistmovie.com...

I think I can safely 'reprint' the message from the director on this one, as he is very eloquent:

THE SCIENTIST

A feature film written and directed by Zach LeBeau.

THE REVOLUTION OF MIND AND SPIRIT:
Message from the Director

The amount of money it takes to make the average film you see in the theaters
today amazes me.

Even after several years in this business I still can’t quite come to terms with it. The
millions of dollars spent on films can do so many other things, so many wonderful and
transformative things for people in our local communities, in our country, and around the
world in places like Haiti, for example. To waste money on filmmaking is a crime of the
soul. That’s why I take it so seriously. That’s why I feel a special responsibility as a
filmmaker. If I don’t believe in what I do 1000% percent, then all of the time, all of the
energy, the money, the resource, the people power is wasted.

Here in the United States we have the opportunity to spend our time and resource on entertainment. I’ve lived more than ten years outside this country, several of those years, if not the majority of those years has been spent in developing countries, or third world countries. A large percentage of the world’s population spends their energy and resource on survival, on feeding themselves. They don’t have clean drinking water, their lives are plagued with disease, illness, corruption, injustice, death and tyranny on a scale vastly greater than what we ever have to deal with here.

The reason I am so serious, the reason I feel responsible, is because we have the
opportunity, we have the liberty, we have the privilege to spend our time and resource -
forget about entertainment - on pioneering matters of the mind and spirit, on instruments of inspiration, on taking it higher, so to speak. We can draw from so many cultures, so much history, so much pain and anguish and beauty and wonderment and put all of that cumulative experience and knowledge together to do something great together, as a people, to take our consciousness en masse to a higher level. This is what filmmaking
means to me. This is what THE SCIENTIST means to me. This is why I write and direct.

If you are looking for some light and easy entertainment, THE SCIENTIST is not that.
It’s a serious film, with a serious message.

-ZL

This is very intriguing, as many ATS'ers know there is quite a debate surrounding suppressed alternative energy... Including ones that look just like the one in the movie. I have just seen the trailer, haven't seen the movie yet myself.

Hopefully someone here has, and can tell a little more about the film.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Just last night I was thinking that someone needs to make a movie to explain to the world how these advances get suppressed and hidden and as a result nothing changes. Talk about the law of attraction.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by angrysniper

Haha I guess so. It looks like a pretty good movie, I like the "If you want this movie, request it for your area" style these days. The budget for this film was pretty low, not that much cash for the Transformer-style advertisements.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by beebs

In the trailer the question is asked, "So what continues on then, if it's just your body that dies?"

Is the message: that which continues on after your body dies - is the same entity as free energy?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

one of the implications of what you said could be that these entities (the remnants of our human consciousness after we die) are by far the dominant lifeform in this planet. maybe that is why aliens don't really pay us any attention, as we're only larval forms of the ones who can stand and communicate with them on the same level.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by toreishi

Maybe human consciousness, alien consciousness, and free energy are all simply various frequencies of energy?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

could be, and it might even be that once these energies/entities interacted with humans they gave rise to that which we know today as religion or a belief in something else that current science is quite incapable of quantifying.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by toreishi
. . . it might even be that once these energies/entities interacted with humans they gave rise to that which we know today as religion or a belief in something else that current science is quite incapable of quantifying.

Regarding religion, I think in terms of God not having a religion (organized religion), so that leaves me with only science to try to understand.

I like thinking differently about science, as well. I think we need to merge science with spirituality and come up with a new approach.

Also, I'm beginning to think of free energy as being part of the same thing that is our own energy.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

In the trailer the question is asked, "So what continues on then, if it's just your body that dies?"

Is the message: that which continues on after your body dies - is the same entity as free energy?

Perhaps a sort of Zero Point Consciousness field? Information from the Vacuum?

Something like that is what I got out of it as well.

'Twould make sense with what many 'fringe' people are saying these days.

I suppose that would tie in with Out of Body experiences and the hallucinogenic experiences.

A couple possibly relevant things IMO:
The Day I Died - Amazing BBC documentary on life after death (continuation of consciousness)

Graham Hancock's 'Supernatural' (haven't read it... yet):
www.grahamhancock.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by toreishi

one of the implications of what you said could be that these entities (the remnants of our human consciousness after we die) are by far the dominant lifeform in this planet. maybe that is why aliens don't really pay us any attention, as we're only larval forms of the ones who can stand and communicate with them on the same level

I like the idea of metamorphoses and transformation like that... kind of alchemical-ish mixed with some eastern philosophy.

We don't die, we just transform.

And maybe we are just at one of the very first 'larval' stages yet...

Interesting to ponder.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I suppose that would tie in with Out of Body experiences . . .

I've read that consciousness exists outside the brain.

I'm thinking consciousness is part of the same energy as free energy, and that it remains after death. Maybe free energy devices can be compared to the human body - a place for the energy to show itself?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I'm thinking consciousness is part of the same energy as free energy, and that it remains after death. Maybe free energy devices can be compared to the human body - a place for the energy to show itself?

Yeah, its a pretty new thing to discuss. Very controversial at this point, part of the 'new age paradigm shift' if it ends up happening. IMO it is happening daily.

It could be in the brain, but it could also be a part of everything.

A shaman would say it is everything, and I think I agree.

The Dalai Lama wrote a book called The Universe in a Single Atom - highly recommended.

I think Haramein's physics and metaphysics is similar to what David Wilcock proposes, that everything is just part of a consciousness field.

Also, this is similar to what J.A. Wheeler suggested, that the universe is just a giant feedback loop - where we have some input as to what comes back at us through experience.

Free energy could just be tapping into the consciousness field, which appears to our empirical senses as 'energy'.

Yeah.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

It could be in the brain, but it could also be a part of everything.

I'm thinking perceived by the brain, but separate from the brain.

Maybe consciousness flows in and out of the brain.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I'm thinking perceived by the brain, but separate from the brain.

Maybe consciousness flows in and out of the brain.

Well... I guess I would say that consciousness is incorporated in the EM noise seen in the casimir effect and vacuum energy, or Zero Point.

So, the planck length is so much smaller than the level where biology works... that to me it seems that the consciousness field/EM noise/ZPE is in fact forming the wave functions that appear as atoms in the first place - which make up the brain functions and everything else.

So not only is it flowing in and out of the brain in my opinion, it IS the brain... according to my true reductionist principles

But yeah, maybe the reason we can 'perceive' that information, is because we ARE the information?

Not sure, that is the more difficult side of the story to figure out - if we even have the other side figured out

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Is the movie going to be about the disturbing lack of scientific literacy among the populace? Going by the responses in this thread, I really hope it is.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I'm wondering whether consciousness, free energy, and remote viewing are all related.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
I'm wondering whether consciousness, free energy, and remote viewing are all related.

I'm also wondering whether Dr Valerie Hunt's research regarding the human energy field using, among other things, Kirlian photography and oscilloscopes, is relevant. I learned about Dr Hunt by reading The Unturned Stone.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by john_bmth

Is the movie going to be about the disturbing lack of scientific literacy among the populace? Going by the responses in this thread, I really hope it is.

Actually, it is about a scientist that knows more about physics than 'the mainstream know-it-alls' - and thus uses it to try to bring his family back to life somehow.

Judging by your reply, you must be a resident expert on physics.

Care to Elaborate and Enlighten?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Remote Viewing and bio-energetics would have to be related, if a true UFT were to be the model.

Remote Viewing can fit in there with OBE's and hallucinogenic experiences - its just more ego-controlled than 'dream' controlled perhaps... not sure how to say it better than that.

Bio-energetics sounds to me a lot like Wilhelm Reich's Orgone Energy

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Snoopin' around some Blavatsky literature and she mentions John Ernst Worrell Keely

Actually, she talks about him quite a bit. I haven't read all of the sections yet about him... but she thinks he was onto something.

It reminds me of all of the claims and descriptions of 'free energy' devices, just like the one depicted in the trailer for this movie.

Mostly a quote from Keely himself:

n the humble opinion of the Occultists, as of his immediate friends, Mr. Keely, of Philadelphia, was, and still is, at the threshold of some of the greatest secrets of the Universe; of that chiefly on which is built the whole mystery of physical Forces, and the esoteric significance of the "Mundane Egg" symbolism. Occult philosophy, viewing the manifested and the unmanifested Kosmos as a UNITY, symbolizes the ideal conception of the former by that "Golden Egg" with two poles in it. It is the positive pole that acts in the manifested world of matter, while the negative is lost in the unknowable absoluteness of SAT—"Be-ness." * Whether this agrees with the philosophy of Mr. Keely, we cannot tell, nor does it really much matter. Nevertheless, his ideas about the ethero-material construction of the Universe look strangely like our own, being in this respect nearly identical. This is what we find him saying in an able pamphlet compiled by Mrs. Bloomfield-Moore, an American lady of wealth and position, whose incessant efforts in the pursuit of truth can never be too highly appreciated:—"Mr. Keely, in explanation of the working of his engine, says: 'In the conception of any machine heretofore constructed, the medium for inducing a neutral centre has never been found. If it had, the difficulties of perpetual-motion seekers would have ended, and this problem would have become an established and operating fact. It would only require an introductory impulse of a few pounds, on such a device, to cause it to run for centuries. In the conception of my vibratory engine, I did not seek to attain perpetual motion; but a circuit is formed that actually has a neutral centre, which is in a condition to be vivified by my vibratory ether, and, while under operation by said substance, is really a machine that is virtually independent of the mass (or globe), † and it is the wonderful velocity of the vibratory circuit which makes it so. Still, with all its perfection, it requires to be fed with the vibratory ether to make it an independent motor . . . ."

Secret Doctrine, Vol. 1.

And a site dedicated to Keely:
KeelyNet

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join