It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does it mean when this happen's?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
My name is CJ and since the age of 10 i have had dream's that seem to come true.Some are kind of sensative about family member's or friend's.Some seem to be like premonition's i have them a day or more before it happen's and then it is serious dejavou for me.I also have very sad feeling's come over me when something bad is going to happen or has happened to someone im close to.
They first started as i said when i was 10 year's old and i will alway's remember this because it was the most horrific night of my young life.I had dreamt that my house was on fire.I could clearly see everything happening outside as the flame's shot up the entire home.
I was woken by the downstair's neighbor and her husband telling us the house was on fire and we had to get out now.We lost everything that night and mostly i almost lost my father.
Since that night i have had alot of thing's happen that were very odd to me.I knew when my now ex-husband had cheated on me because i felt it when i would touch him.I also did that with ex- boyfriend's.I knew when my grand parent's passed away from the feeling i got as i sat were i was and i would start crying and say their name.I have played with tarot card's quite a bit over the year's as i have deamed myself a wiccan.It seemed to be the best religion for me even tho i was raised a methodist.
When i was pregnant my card's got angry with me and decided to burn my hand's as i tried doing a reading.Two month's after that i lost my twin's.Im assuming it was another way of me being told something was happening.
I can sense ghost around me all the time and have seen many.I can read people's mind's quite well if they are open to it.I seriously dont know why this happen's or why i have the dream's.Does anyone have any reasoning on this for me? I would really love to read it.
Thanks
CJ

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Hmm, how interesting!

I am afraid I do not know why you are experiencing these very strange things! You claim many interesting things, sensing ghosts, seeing into the futures through your dreams, premonitions, reading minds, it's all quite amazing!

I have never seen evidence or proof that any of these things are possible, however. It would be very cool to believe they were true though!

I suggest you take the 1 Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge. You can find out all about it here: Link

If what you say is true, and it is as reliable as you state it is, this challenge should not be too difficult. Once you prove to me that these things which you are experiencing are true, then I can continue to have a better conversation about it!

An extra benefit is a lot of money that can maybe help you further research your problems and abilities, and also convince the rest of the world of this amazing phenomena!

Good luck with your research!

Kind regards.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Hitotsumami

Well i thank you very much for the link altho i have heard about that challenge and well it clearly is unable to be proven.For one reason as u may not know these thing's happen randomly.It's not like i sit and bring them about at will.I do not go to bed at night saying " I will dream of the future tonight" lol that is just beyond crazy.
I do not go look into someone's eye's and try reading the thought's they are having.I do not sit in the room and look around for sign's of paranormal activity.Most certainly i do not want the people in my life to have thing's happen to them and me feel the emotion from it.
Thank's for replying to my thread tho that was very nice of you.
I wish you the best and enjoy your nightly reading

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Ah, so you are unable to prove any of this is actual because it happens randomly. Thus, no test could accurately say if you were telling the truth or not. That's really too bad!

I would honestly like to believe you, since I like to believe people would not lie or stretch the truth or misrepresent evidence, but unfortunately I do not know you well enough! Please do not take offense to this.

I would still like to try to help you though. The rest of my post will assume that what you are telling me has been accurate and truthful.

I cannot give you any reason for what is occurring. If I were in your position though, I would go speak to friends or family and tell them about it. Since they are closer to you, they may be able to help you out better than I can!

I would also try to see if there are any other people in your area that say they experience the same things. Perhaps you could get together with this person and discuss it! You may discover why it happening and how to better control these things.

I hope I have been of help!

King regards

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Sounds like the attributes of an em-path with heightened intuitive perception.

Check out link hope it helps to some degree.

Happy soul journey.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by KrillsAngelWings

Firstly, everything you have experienced is for a reason. Secondly, you are not crazy.. ok?

You have reported things that many people i've known over the years also experience as their reality, and if I may say.. a reality that is closer to the Big Picture than any Belief-System can contain.

You are what I call a "Sensitive", for want of a better descriptive word to use.

These things happen so you learn from a young age to Trust Your Self. Most important that is.

It is not important that others believe you. So their judgements of you have no place or bearing in your world.. please remember this.

Their opposition to your words are their problem, their issue ONLY, and you are not to take to trying to prove anything to anyone. For that is a way to self-destruction and disempowerment of the Self that resides within You.. the Real You.

When you get a strong "knowing" or "Insight" into anything you may tell others about it.. as this will plant a seed for thought in their mind that one day will grow with their own experiences and thus assist them to Awaken to being their own natural sensitive state.

As you know, always trust your Intuition/Insight and do not let anyone talk you down, or talk down to you as they do not KNOW because they as yet have not Experienced anything like you have been. Thus they cannot Judge You for anything, even though many will try.

Just trust yourself that you know what is right for you, never let anyone interfere with that, and as you see fit share what you know or "get" when you feel the need arise inside yourself.

Apart from the above, be well, be happy through choice and I wish you well in the difficult times ahead.

ps.. have you dreamed yet of guiding "people like children" to safe havens in the mountains or dreamed of being on a desert world?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I think he should take the challenge maybe you could win the million dollars, who knows?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowRamesses

I think he should take the challenge maybe you could win the million dollars, who knows?

Anyone who is genuine would not bother about the Money, or providing proof to anyone.

Those few I've known in my life, including myself now aged 50, tend to live on the fringes of society, tend to work with others for free or for a very small fee because they are in Service to Humanity and not to themselves, their Ego, or Lifestyle as the vast majority of people are.

So, to the genuine people the Million Dollars is not worth going for of itself, nor the fame that would go with it. Both would be a distraction to the genuine.

I hope this suffices as an answer.

(Edited due to fingers becoming dyslexic)

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Tayesin]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
@ Tayesin

Hmm, how interesting!

As you read my post, I was suggesting the money go to further the research of this phenomena, not for any personal gain!

Also, the point of taking the challenge isn't necessarily for the money, but for the proof that the phenomena is actual!

Kind regards

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Just a glitch in my Quoting there.. as I was quoting ShadowRamesses and didn't remove the "reply to post by Hitotsumami" portion.

So no harm no foul.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by greyrationality

Thank you very much i will check that out asap

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Thanks yet again Im very sorry your not a believer in me but thats ok because i am and so are the people in my life who know all i say to be true
Take Care

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowRamesses

Hi! I am for further refrences a woman and very nice to meet you aswell as everyone else on this thread.I appreciate everything that has been commented but i refuse to take a test to prove anything for one reason.
Its already been proven over and over again in my lifetime and it seems to run in the women in my family on my mothers side so she and i have a connection yall wouldnt even begin to understand so i think i have no need to explain it
Again thank you for your comment

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Thank you! Im glad someone an idea of whats goin on and understands me a little bit besides my family.Your exactly right about not needing to prove anything im very confident in what i believe and know to be true.I have had many dreams over the years but none describing what u asked about
Again Thank You!!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
The two closest things that i've ever had to a premonition are:

1) A month before the Boxing day tsunami, i had a dream where i was walking along a beach and HUGE wave rushed forwards from the horizon and swallowed everything in its path. Was a very realistic dream, not abstract - I could feel the breeze of the wind and could feel the sand beneath my toes, it shocked me. But maybe just a coincidence.

2) I was sat in class and the lecturer asked a very obscure question, i knew the answer and was thinking about how to word it, and as i was thinking about the context of the answer, the guy next to me more or less said the EXACT same thing that was in my mind. Word for word.

Not saying im psychic or anything, just two strange things for me.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Thanks for the posts. It is hard to find confirmation for the things that I am striving for. I have found that in your words and consider you as a brother.

This world is full of distraction, keeping us from the true quest.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

In my opinion we all have a little ability just some have it stronger than others and different varietys of them
Thank you for sharing

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by KrillsAngelWings

As a young person,I would have premonition dreams very often.

Sometimes they would just be flashes of thought when I was awake.

Not knowing that it was unusual,I would tell my family about them.

When they always came true they all started to listen to me.

I do not know how or why it happens,it just does.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

Thank you for sharing that with me :-D

top topics

join