It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] just to clear things up b4 i get spammed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
now that 5 has posted all emails and stated a no answer policy i can say this without yeildness. my email was an attempt to try and contact 5 so i could actually find out wat he really had and or knew. my intentions were not to actually turn on ats. i figured if worked right (although my first flaw was saying i joined ats) i could get inside info on 5 over time. if you dont beleive these claims i sent a few ppl a u2u when i first had the idea one i can remeber is purdue so ask him if u dont beleive me. oh and simon too

[edit on 13-6-2004 by DarkDragon]

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
it was quite funny actually

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
yea i know when i read it i was like wait I WROTE THAT. i was really dissapointed in myslef because i am known to put great time into such plans and making them seemless but i guess at that time i was just in such a rush to try and get on with the damn hunt. lol it sounds like a 2 year old with good letter form wrote it. lol

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
lol... yeah it does sound like it was written by a 5 year old... lol! And in responce to the letter being published on hammurabi5, U shouldn't really have had to say anything to the effect of: "I was lying to 5, trying to get info out of him... i haven't turned on ats"... if your were lying in the letter ... perhaps some guilt was left...?

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Yeah Right! I will be looking for you name at the top of the Illuminati candidate and NWO lists......

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
i was the dude that said my friend and called him a decietful mastermind and said i have a line of my own.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
lol yeah im an idiot
lol

top topics

join