It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six-year-old Ohio girl is on US 'no fly' list

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Six-year-old Ohio girl is on US 'no fly' list

www.heraldsun.com.au

A SIX-year-old girl from Ohio is on the US Department of Homeland Security's "no fly" list.

FOXNews.com said today, citing an affiliate television station in Cleveland, the little girl, Alyssa Thomas, was travelling with her parents from Cleveland to Minneapolis when a ticket agent notified the family she was on the list of restricted fliers.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 6/27/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Far out... beware, the next airline terrorists will be six year-old girls. OR NOT!

So the DHS has shown that it will put a black mark against anyone. Unreal...

Still, it's to be expected when people surrender their freedoms to feel safer.

Right now, Alyssa has other priorities. "My Barbies, my magic mirror and jumping on my bed!" But her name will likely stay on the list and as for the next time she flies, the FBI says they'll rely on the common sense of the security agents.

"She may have threatened her sister, but I don't think that constitutes Homeland Security triggers," said Dr. Thomas.

Ok, I had to laugh: The FBI relying on common sense???

[url=http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/breaking-news/six-year-old-ohio-girl-is-on-us-no-fly-list/story-e6frf7jx-1225884761020]www.heraldsun.com.au[/url ]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I think everyone is on the computer lists they have, maybe the have a
"fly list" and if you are on it no problem, but if you are not on it you are automatically on the no fly list until cleared from the no fly list and put on the fly list.

What are they so afraid of?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
This is already posted here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

but I guess I probably should've put it in breaking news

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Yes ,with her little girl smile and her dangerous Barbie doll collection , she will bring terror to the skies of our nation. Give me a break every day I get just a litle bit closer to wanting to move to another planet or galaxy lol.

[edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
No fly list is little more than a joke. How many terrorists are going to use there real name? This man is going to have a big problem getting her off that list I am afraid.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
edit
2nd

[edit on 26-6-2010 by manta78]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beach Bum
Yes ,with her little girl smile and her dangerous Barbie doll collection , she will bring terror to the skies of our nation. Give me a break every day I get just a litle bit closer to wanting to move to another planet or galaxy lol.

[edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum]

If I had a way I would have left this planet years ago and I mean that.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

You realise that your screen name, fixer1967, is now on a NO FLY LIST for your onscreen dissent!!!

You won't be able to make into it orbit to leave the planet... neither can I, unfortunately.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Proof that the systems they set up are not perfect, and prone to errors like everything else.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
No fly list is little more than a joke. How many terrorists are going to use there real name? This man is going to have a big problem getting her off that list I am afraid.

I think they are required by allah to use their real name when registering for suicide flights, in order to get their place in line for the virgins.

top topics

join