It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO just sighted

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Ok, about 10mins ago me and my brother saw a ufo outside, he was just leaving and about to get in his car when he called me outside and we both saw a reasonably fast moving object, it was bright white with what appeared to be green "lasers" coming out at the sides. It was about twice the brightness and around 3 times as large as Venus and moving in a North East to East direction curving along towards the east as it moved along.

I am situated near West Bromwich, West Midlands in the UK

Has anyone else seen this?

I've done a very quick paint drawing of what we saw, it's very crude, but I shall post it shortly.

Resentedhalo08.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Resentedhalo08]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Hmm, how interesting!

You do not have a camera around anywhere so you could take a snap of this object? I am still interested in the ms painting, nevertheless.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
sorry no... we were to interested in the object itself and the only camera I have is on my phone which I doubt it would of picked up being a very poor camera...

anyways, here is the drawing...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/ad8e90e57e9246ff.jpg[/atsimg]

I would like to know if anyone else local, or actually now anyone in the east midlands or east anglia is seeing this object?

Sauron, why have you moved this thread? this is a ufo and has just been sighted and I am looking for other people who may well be able to sight it now, some how I do not believe it belongs in the gray area, this isn't some stupid story I have made up to gain attention.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Hmm, perhaps the 'lasers' you saw was light glinting off of whatever this object was. I only have your drawing to base this on, so I am afraid I can't conclude anything else about it.

Hopefully someone else at ATS saw the object as well! Good luck in your research.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
That is a possibility due to it's brightness, but I don't think it was a result of that as the lights coming off it were very distinctly green and a bright white light in my opinion would not create such "offshoots" but would infact create them in the same colour as the main object itself, being white.

I really want to know if anyone in the midlands, or east of the UK can see this? it may well still be visible, but not being here.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I have just seen a very bright object in the sky heading east, about 15 mins ago, but im in south/west wales. Me and my wife saw it go over, seemed fast, i figured it may have been the ISS, but then it stopped and started to head west and got fainter, maybe travelling higher in altitude?? I thought of posting this sighting on here but you got there before me!

Wonder if its the same object? We are a distance away from each other tho, and i didn't (unfortunately) see the laser beams.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
It could be the ISS it's incredibly bright at the moment.

Here is the Satellite Tracking link from www.spaceweather.com punch in your coordinates and see if its a match.

www.spaceweather.com...

Be interested to know because it will be visible to Australia about 6.20am on Tuesday morning. Also Falcon 9 is re-entering Earths atmosphere soon.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by doorhand
I have just seen a very bright object in the sky heading east, about 15 mins ago, but im in south/west wales. Me and my wife saw it go over, seemed fast, i figured it may have been the ISS, but then it stopped and started to head west and got fainter, maybe travelling higher in altitude?? I thought of posting this sighting on here but you got there before me!

Wonder if its the same object? We are a distance away from each other tho, and i didn't (unfortunately) see the laser beams.

Very interesting... how large and bright was the object that you saw? As what I saw appeared to be reasonably large and very bright and was moving faster than any aeroplane would do.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
ME!!I describe the laser effect as the object 'twinkling',that streaming light effect you get off something so bright.Isn't it AMAZING?!!

When i saw it the first time,it was being followed by a helicopter and my fiance witnessed it too.I've seen it twice since!

I'm in Bedfordshire.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by heffo7
It could be the ISS it's incredibly bright at the moment.

Here is the Satellite Tracking link from www.spaceweather.com punch in your coordinates and see if its a match.

www.spaceweather.com...

Be interested to know because it will be visible to Australia about 6.20am on Tuesday morning. Also Falcon 9 is re-entering Earths atmosphere soon.

Ok I will look into that

Although I have seen the ISS on numerous occasions and it looked nothing like it, but I will discount any rational possibility before jumping to any conclusion ofcourse.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLily
ME!!I describe the laser effect as the object 'twinkling',that streaming light effect you get off something so bright.Isn't it AMAZING?!!

When i saw it the first time,it was being followed by a helicopter and my fiance witnessed it too.I've seen it twice since!

I'm in Bedfordshire.

Well I saw it as "tenticles" myself as they did not seem completely straight at 1st and it was only after my brother said they looked like lasers that I thought that, interesting though.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Ok, iv been on that Satellite tracking link, and its seems it may have been the ISS, it was due over at about the same time. :[

it disapeared very briefly in the clouds and came out in the opposite direction tho, but dimmer. Still a little peculiar, i guess theres a chance i saw the ISS and something else came out the clouds??

I figure we havnt seen the same thing but maybe a coincidence?

[edit on 26-6-2010 by doorhand]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Ok I just looked on the spaceweather link provided and it was flying over at about the same time, although it was actually flying in the opposite direction to what I saw.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Resentedhalo08]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by doorhand

It's unusually bright at the moment according to spaceweather. Here's an exerpt from their site:

The International Space Station (ISS) is putting on a remarkable show. For the next few days, the behemoth spacecraft will be in constant sunlight as its orbit lines up with Earth's day-night terminator. This means it will shine brightly in the night sky every single time it passes overhead. Some observers can see it 3, 4, even 5 times a night!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
[edit on 27-6-2010 by Resentedhalo08]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by heffo7

Yep, thanks for the link, i think i definitely saw the ISS, iv seen it before in the past and it never seizes to amaze me! I wish i saw tentacles coming out of it mind!!! wow!

when it reappeared from behind the cloud it was heading back in the opposite direction and fainter, i know the ISS cant do this, so i must be getting two objects mixed up.

Hope someone else can report on seeing this object with tentacles!!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Actually hang on!

Sorry I'm all over the place, it's actually going the opposite direction to what the page says.

I am not discounting that it may well have been the ISS

But according to the space weather page it's moving in a westerly direction when the object I saw was moving in the opposite direction.

Hmmmmm, I'm rather confused now, lol.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I'm sorry it wasn't a UFO - how exciting!!

You have convinced me though to get up a bit earlier so as not to miss seeing it for myself, cause it sounds like it will be spectacular.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by heffo7
I'm sorry it wasn't a UFO - how exciting!!

You have convinced me though to get up a bit earlier so as not to miss seeing it for myself, cause it sounds like it will be spectacular.

sorry edited, due to some irregularity!

In my efforts in thinking it was the ISS I neglected to see that it was infact moving in the opposite direction to what it is supposed to be moving.

Unless anyone can tell me that the ISS is moving in a north east to east direction tonight?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I saw what I believe to be a UFO just a few days ago. On Wednesday, I was with my dad driving my brother home from football camp. I was looking at the clouds through the windshield and I saw a bright red light. It caught my interest, but I passed it off as an airplane symbol. Over to the right of it, however, i saw a disk or some sort of rectangular object. It was about the same color as the clouds (red orange), but slightly darker. I first thought it may have just been a small bit of cloud that was separated from the mass. However, it was darker in color, had a perfect rectangular/prism shape, and was moving in the opposite direction. I looked away for a second to ask if anyone else could see it, and when I looked back, it had vanished.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join