It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The well is collapsing NOW

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
hey there, i just saw this thread and decided to attempt to view the live feeds to see for myself. but the strangest thing occurs? my whole internet freezes when i try to use your links.

but every other website works fine, just not these...

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Yeah I saw the BOP move and sway a bit too! Man that ain't good! I hope it doesn't fall! That would really complicate things and things are bad enough...

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Something happend...the top moved sudden and the oil flow where over all...The Enterprise ROV 1 had to move back to avoid all the oil that suddenly came towards it.

The whole thing lasted 2-3 minutes and then the ROV moved close to adjust it with it's arm and then the situation (oil flow) got back to normal.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I started to watch the cams as soon as this thread poped up. It seems that there is a lot of confusion as to which camera is showing the movement. I'll try to post the links so you can see it for yourself. At first it wasn't noticeable but now its quite obvious.
Ocea n Intervention III Rov 2

That one there is the best one since you can see the whole structure in the background moving while the ROV is stationary.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Just viewed Skandi Rov2 - it is more tilted than this morning and it appears to be moving (not sure if it is or if that is just the cam making it appear so). What a nasty lookin thing this is!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
Just viewed Skandi Rov2 - it is more tilted than this morning and it appears to be moving (not sure if it is or if that is just the cam making it appear so). What a nasty lookin thing this is!

No your right, it has been moving, idk what cam Im watching but the camera is still and it has definitely has been moving a little and its not just the camera.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaworu
I started to watch the cams as soon as this thread poped up. It seems that there is a lot of confusion as to which camera is showing the movement. I'll try to post the links so you can see it for yourself. At first it wasn't noticeable but now its quite obvious.
Ocea n Intervention III Rov 2

That one there is the best one since you can see the whole structure in the background moving while the ROV is stationary.

Thanks! You are correct, I too see pieces of that structure moving but that structure isn't the BOP or connected to the well structure is it? It doesn't look like it. I think that that must be the sunken rig.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Yeah I dont think the well structure is moving, I wish I knew the terminology for all the equipment.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
jeez I wish people would get infractions for sensationalism I came in thinking something was happening.

Nothing has changed, just over hyped sensationalism from an amateur looking at a grainy web feed and it's turned into a "chicken little" story every day in this forum.

please remember not to sensationalize every darn thread title cause this one is totally false, people are starting to game the system to farm points using sensationalism.

getting as bad as mainstream media

sorry it's just getting annoying and wish mods would do something about it. Instead of all the wastes of time

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Definitly something going on, the Enterprise 1 feed show massive outburst from the tophat which is moving around.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
You can't pay attention to what it's showing on the cameras. IT IS LOOPED. I repeat, I JUST SAW IT LOOP.

Remember a few days ago when a worker flipped off the camera? Well, I saw it the first time, and it JUST happened again. Same way, same footage.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Wow. Funny thing just happened.
I was looking at enterprise Rov2 and the camera was on in a room with several people aboard the ship. The person controlling the Rov zoomed in on the worker's shirt, and he shot the camera a bird!
As far as Boa Deep C Rov2, the thing moving must not be a big deal since it says "6 inch flexible jumper operations" along the bottom of the screen.

Originally posted by PayMeh
You can't pay attention to what it's showing on the cameras. IT IS LOOPED. I repeat, I JUST SAW IT LOOP.

Remember a few days ago when a worker flipped off the camera? Well, I saw it the first time, and it JUST happened again. Same way, same footage.

Well that's not good at all.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Negotium of Verum]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Yeah I to just saw the guy flip off the camera. Wearing construction gloves. It was immediately followed by him approaching the camera and then seemed to turn it off. Should have taken a screen shot.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Negotium of Verum

I only caught a glimpse as well and it very well could have been the bird flipped. But do you suppose they have normal people down there? I figure they could be anything, but not normal. It is a suicide mission.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
There's another thread around here somewhere that has a discussion on the guy flipping the camera off. I don't know if anyone ever got a SS of that dude up or not. But make no doubt, that footage has been fed through before.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I know Skandi ROV 2 is looped, I just caught it looping, as well. The top hat was rocking, like the seas were rough, and some white substance started coming out of the left hand side, The image froze, and went right back to where it was, seems to be in a 30 minute loop.

edit to change Skandi 1 to 2

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Libertygal]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by PayMeh

You would think that they would remove those frames so as not to arouse suspicion. I can't imagine why they would let such a dead give-a-way remain in the feed.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I don't get live feeds, but I did read in a post a few days ago about the guy flipping off the camera. As interesting as they are, if they're looping taped video, then apparently the live feeds are bogus. Bummer. The whole thing is looking more and more like a False Flag.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
forgive my ignorance, i've been avoiding the news of the oil spill for the last day or two to try to improve my maudlin disposition....

so what is that thing in Skandi Rov 2?
is it the so-called containment cap that's taking oil to the surface?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

yes.

That is the top hat, with the fin like protrusions on it and the oil spewing from underneath.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join