It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Falling branch kills baby in NYC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Falling branch kills baby in NYC

www.msnbc.msn.com

Police say a 6-month-old baby has been killed and her mother injured by a falling tree branch at the Central Park Zoo in New York City.

The 33-year-old New Jersey woman and her baby were struck Saturday by the falling branch.

Police said the two were taken to NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center, where the baby was pronounced dead. The mother was listed in stable condition. Their names were not immediately released.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Wow, talk about wrong place wrong time. This must be one of the most horrible things that could happen to a parent. Why didn't this happen to a gang member, drug dealer etc. Instead a innocent 6mo old baby was killed. Hopefully the mother will recover from her injuries.

Let's all give our well wishes to the family of the victims.

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This is quite sad, and my deepest condolences to the parents. It it sometimes an unfortunate thing that the world is indifferent towards us.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
How horrible.
I hope the mother can find a way back from this devastating incident.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
How horrible. You have to consider the irony that it was a death caused by nature in the middle of NYC. We are so used to diseases and car accidents that you wouldn't consider the old fashioned means.

Poor mother. You never get over the death of a child. *shakes head* my thoughts are with her.

top topics

join