It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crazed Anarchists Are At It Again.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Yes, I've agreed with all your posts. I'm for peaceful protest only. However, there are many who have been treated unfairly by the "system"
and they are pissed. When people are pissed, they don't think clearly. They let the "system" know they're pissed.

I recommend...

Peace

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by odd1out
At least they have the balls to get out there and show that they are angry! Shouldn't all of us be there, shouldn't we be angry? People from all over the world are there. Maybe they are they mad because half of their city is practically off limits to them. Besides, how the hell would you know what's going on...are you there???

Besides, the FAT CAT insurance companies are going to fix the little bit of damage done, they can stand to lose a buck or two...

Yes of course, leaving the small businesses to pay excess or a higher premium and suchlike

Yes lets go show how angry we are at the big gov't by taking it out on Mr Jone's convenience store

I have to agree with OP in this case

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rufusthestuntbum
Yes of course, leaving the small businesses to pay excess or a higher premium and suchlike

Yes lets go show how angry we are at the big gov't by taking it out on Mr Jone's convenience store

I have to agree with OP in this case

But I bet you have no problem with the state when it invades a foreign nation in order to control it's production of oil so that western capitalists can maintain high profits by raping the working class of their hard earned wages? How many innocent people and small businesses are destroyed by that? How many small businesses are destroyed by monopolization from bigger companies? How many people have been conned and ripped off by legitimate companies?
How many people are denied a right to a living because they don't fit the mold employees want you to. How many people have to give up their right to free expression just to survive in the capitalist economic system? How many people are starving due to the capitalist system of artificial scarcity of resources?

Everyone seems to only react to the trivial when the big picture is far more disturbing and violent.

Mr.Jones store was destroyed by the system, that created the atmosphere, that led to the grass roots violence from the people.

[edit on 6/28/2010 by ANOK]

<< 1  2   >>

join