It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crazed Anarchists Are At It Again.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
In Toronto these phonies are rioting, destroying innocent peoples property and have been even looting some stores. Non of which has anything to do with their imaginary cause.

Why would somebody who wants to change the world for the better, break into innocent small business owners buildings and vandalize public property? They would not.

Why would looting a store have anything to do with changing the world for the better? It would not.

Why would throwing dangerous objects at innocent Cop's just doing their jobs help the world? It would not.

Everything they do screams they are fakes. So what are they?

Cheap, sociopaths and thugs is what they are. Animals who get their rocks off causing mayhem and destruction. Thieves using the riots as cover to steal. Violent mentally ill people who are out of control. That is who they really are.

What would a person who really wanted to change this world we live in do?

They would get a good education. They would run for office. They would peacefully change the system from within. That is what they would do.

When are people going to stop misrepresenting these thugs and call them what they are? These people don't give a damn about anything, least of all the system they don't even bother to participate in. They are pre-adolescents inside of adult bodies.

Nearly all the damage they are doing is to innocent business owners who never did anything to them. What kind of an animal does that?

[edit on 6/26/2010 by Blaine91555]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
You've got it completely right on. They aren't Anarchists, they are anarchists, they delve in chaos.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Oh please - stop confusing mob mentality with anarchism.

Educate yourselves.

The people who are rioting are just angry people, and probably not anarchists.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
double post sorry

[edit on 26-6-2010 by mr-lizard]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Oh please - stop confusing mob mentality with anarchism.

Educate yourselves.

The people who are rioting are just angry people, and probably not anarchists.

Anarchists with a capital "A" in my opinion, are the ones who follow the ideology.

anarchists follow chaos. I don't give them the respect of a proper noun.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
live shots of the violence

www.cp24.com...

btw, CBC interviewed the law, there are 20,000 officers at the ready, many more than there are protesters.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by dianashay]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
At least they have the balls to get out there and show that they are angry! Shouldn't all of us be there, shouldn't we be angry? People from all over the world are there. Maybe they are they mad because half of their city is practically off limits to them. Besides, how the hell would you know what's going on...are you there???

Besides, the FAT CAT insurance companies are going to fix the little bit of damage done, they can stand to lose a buck or two...

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

These aren't Anarchist, they are stupid college kids... and some how they still get better press then the Tea Party....

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

What ideology is that...WAIT, and PEACEFULLY hang on until it's TOO FAR GONE?
Screw ideology...talk is CHEAP, IDEOLOGIES ARE A DIME A DOZEN.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

I couldn't agree more.

I once knew a guy who told me that he was a 'proper' anarchist and i asked him if he preferred the ideology of social-anarchism such as Emma Goldman or individual-anarchism such as Ben tucker.....

He gave me a blank look and told me he had a 'balaclava'

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Im liking the idea the OP has. The grammar lesson was off tha chain as well. I guess Ill be worried when 500,000 descend on the whitehouse with guns..oh wait I wont be worried because whe have Napalm and White Phosphorous.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
This is a difficult subject to navigate. I will declare straight off that i am a pacifist and being a female I actually do hit like a girl.

I do not condone any form of violence. I am though a thinker and I have looked at peoples views from both side and placing myself in the situation of what would take me to lose control.

I came to the conclusion after help from this site and from people I talk to daily. We all have a button that can be pressed and sooner or later it will cause a reaction that to others may seem extreme.

Take a portion of the people on ATS who I read are sure the NWO is forcing its will on the world and the governments of various countries are its puppets..

we see that daily there are incidents of government committing violence on others when all routes of negotiation have been exhausted.

So would these people who are sure that the NWO is out to get people, one day turn to violence to protect what they believe is their right as humans to live in freedom. I can not answer for them but do believe that each group or set of individuals when challenged to an extreme are capable of making a stand and using violence and disorder to get their point across.

Or, will you let them take you off to the FEMA camps with a smile on your face.

The G20 protesters are people will a slightly less tolerance level for perceived wrong doings by these governments.

We all need to find some common ground and reason. Put down our weapons and communicate. The day people are listened to and the day governments listen will be the day we see the rebirth. I think that man will eventually see the error of his ways and make good the wrongs he has done. But will it be too late?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Where is the assumption that they are Anarchists coming from? fail.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I'm incredibly impressed by the social response in Canada to the corporate exploitation and possible implications that the G20 has for the future.

I am not an advocate of destructive behavior expressed through trashing downtown areas of metropolitan cities. It is very much like the OP stated, it is better to dedicate your time to infiltrate and change the political system. I was very much reminded of the protest for the 2010 vancouver games.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by odd1out
At least they have the balls to get out there and show that they are angry!

By destroying innocent peoples property? By throwing dangerous objects in a crowd? By taking over area's and trespassing?

I don't call that "Balls", I call it infantile behavior.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Target Earth

These aren't Anarchist, they are stupid college kids... and some how they still get better press then the Tea Party....

Yes, lots of them are, but their leaders are often much older. You are right though, they are of a child's mind.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sassyncute

You are right about the button. The problem here is that these people are not for real. If there was no cause, they would still be doing the same things if they had to invent a cause out of thin air.

I have the utmost respect for the peaceful protesters. When Vietnam was ongoing, I was one of them. We had these same losers interfering back then.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
reply to post by Phlynx

I couldn't agree more.

I once knew a guy who told me that he was a 'proper' anarchist and i asked him if he preferred the ideology of social-anarchism such as Emma Goldman or individual-anarchism such as Ben tucker.....

He gave me a blank look and told me he had a 'balaclava'

That makes my point quite nicely. Problem is, nearly everyone I've ever known who called themselves Anarchists were the same violent phonies. There is theory and what the definitions say and then there is the real world.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Alex Jones would just write them off as government provocateurs, but I personally think they are genuine people who are just pissed off. You may disagree with their means of protest, but if you really really try to see things from their perspective, then you might get what their trying to do. I am not defending them or saying what they do is right or wrong, I'm just saying that theyre people just like you and me and the things they do is justified in their perspective.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by CREAM]

[edit on 26-6-2010 by CREAM]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
How do you infiltrate when the cards are so heavily stacked against you?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join