It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel 'Plots Tehran Raid'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Yawn, more fear mongering. Dont people get sick of spewing this same old crap out?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I dont think this is fearmongering. If Israel just orerdered 2 billions dollars worth of fuel then they have to do something with it before it goes bad. They have also in the last few weeks stepped up drone activity dramatically over Lebanon. Something is about to pop off and i dont think its with Iran.

Originally posted by EnactedEgoTrip
Yawn, more fear mongering. Dont people get sick of spewing this same old crap out?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mobius1974

F.Y.I there is NO SUCH THING AS PERSIA... there are no PERSIANS... why is everyone so confused on this issue?

If there aren't any Persians then there CERTAINLY IS NOT any Palestinians. 100%.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

I am confused by what you say here... Can you please explain this to me. I am probably missing something very obvious... I just don't get it.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Because at the current time there is no "Persia" and there is no "Palestine". There is however "Iran" and there are Arabs inhabiting Gaza and the West Bank.

Originally posted by Mobius1974
reply to post by CanadianDream420

I am confused by what you say here... Can you please explain this to me. I am probably missing something very obvious... I just don't get it.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
What about Syria? They are deploying more and more troops along the borders of Israel, they are provoking Israel. I think Israel is preparing for a preemptive strike against them. Would be very foolish too because Iran and Turkey would choose side to Syria and attack Israel.

edited a typo

[edit on 30-8-2010 by DutchBigBoy]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
All sides are gearing up. I fail to understand this thought process that just because something hasn't happened YET, and that this has been building for A LONG TIME, that somehow it's just going to stay that way forever. It defies logic. The constant building of pressure in any system leads to a release at some point.

The fact that it has been building for so long should be a warning of how late the hour is. No one would throw money away on this much fuel just to let it go bad so I'm guessing something is in the offing. Doesn't really matter what it is, it'll be the spark that lights the powder keg.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Ok, here's a thought... let's say your BiBi and you want to catch whomever your interested in striking flatfooted, and unprepared... What better than to move on the eve of the Peace Talks, or the very day of them, after all, who in their right mind would sit down for Peace Talks all the while knowing they were about to launch a major military campaign at the same moment????

I realize it's far fetched, and completely improbable, but hey, this is where we get out the thinking cap and come up with our best... right?

I hope I'm wrong, but it's the best suprise attack, I can think of.... based on whats gone on these last 6 months....

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Well this would certainly explain those S-300 batteries Russia's placed in Abkhazia and South Ossetia. The IDF is going to have a hell of a time should they decide to attack through the Caucasus.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by Orwells Ghost]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join