It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Artifacts - Did it tell what will happen in the future?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Guys, please go to this site and study the theory carefully.

What will happen on September 29, 2004?

chaostheory92904.tripod.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Dunno, but I'm not getting het up on the basis of that. You seem to be suggesting that somethings gonna hit the moon, and force us out of our normal orbit, but I not buying it. The stick figures at the end were the final straw for me.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
seams to me....THAT link is just trying to seel me a book......IF I buy the book I will know the secrets????
I didnt even get as far as the so called stick figures sorry

And I REALLY REALLY wanted to SEE this artifact.........bummer

[edit on 14-6-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Well, i guess we have to wait and see. It could happen.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I think that it most definately COULD happen... and he makes some interesting propositions and argues his point and proves his theory well... but it seems to me that someone who knew so much about astrophysics and astronomy would probably have this info on a higher quality website.
::cough cough:: (as in not tripod.com)

Also, this dude keeps re-iterating the same info... I understand that one must argue with facts to prove one's point but this guy keeps saying the same things over and over, and uses a million illistrations to show the same thing.

...And not to mention the stick figures...

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I dunno, I'm a little skeptical.....
The "projectile" illustration on this page looks like a giant, misshapen peanut floating about.

Interesting theory though, in all seriousness. I'm not sure how much water the whole thing holds, but it makes for a good read.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I agree -- it looks like something to sell you a book.

They haven't established that Touatis will hit us (in fact, the reverse is true) and they haven't established much of anything else. At this point it's just more attempts to generate hysteria and sell a book.

I'd be a lot more confident in them if they were, for instance, knowledgeable hobbyist astronomers and had a plot correction for the orbit that was confirmed by someone else. Otherwise it's all "cosmic muffin" speculation.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
if never was anykind of speculation, nothing new will never been discovered. it's especulation that makes us "envolve" in science, some one speculate, and in reaction, some "scientific one" research it, and then something "new" is descovered"!

[edit on 17-6-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   
do i smell aussie block II?

maybe it could happen, lets just wait. remember guys, june 18 will be here just very shortly..

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Try this link for an alternative.
onealclan0.tripod.com...

top topics

join