It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 protest violence escalates in Toronto

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
It would be interesting to know just how many of these people traveled from other countries. I'll guarantee that these are NOT all Canadian..

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by juniperberry

It would be equally interesting to know the reality and fact that those protestors were our fellow HUMANS, regardless of where they came from, with or without agent provocatuers, protesting against the incompetence of the leaders/puppets ruling this world.

Should these morons DARE impose draconian rules, lock up humans, called them terrorists and curtail further freedom, it would only prove how enslaved mankind is today, freedom lost and treated with comptempt.

The People should form a line from their homes to the airport as these morons flee, not to wave flags and cheer them, but spit at them all the way out.

These morons are no longer humans, but traitors who sold out humanity for a few pieces of silver from the super rich class who are hell bent on dictating how we should be further enslaved and pay for their priviledges.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Now this is a protest!!!

This is also why South Korea is not like North Korea.

Every government only respects it's people if it fears the living day lights out of them.

Go SK!!!!

Warning DO NOT try this at home bay and girls because the Feds will shoot you like an animal.

And yet in the USA and Canada people are being treated every day more like North Koreans.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
It's here

I was there earlier today...
Im watching these people be hearded like caddle...
My friend has a picture of these black sheep in a piece of grass...
With a black shroud.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
They are wearing masks. It is getting worse. They attacked a news truck and threw urine on people. They are destroying businesses by the dozens. They are hurting innocent people. Anyone who would stand behind that is to sick to even discuss.

I hope they round them all up, take their masks away and post their photo's. They should cough up every dime this costs even if they have to pay for the rest of their lives. Perhaps they could work it off in a local garbage dump where they belong.

Agent Provocateurs

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I went to the one last year in pittsburgh... got tear gassed and shot. isnt fun at all.

Yes there are a lot of agents in the crowd that do spark violence.

It just angers me that they paint the protesters are violent, and the G20 leaders as good guys when its the complete opposite. (who controls wars, nukes, bombs, etc?) these guys have rocks... wtf?

when will people learn that we are ALL being subordinated in one way shape or form by these effing elitist bastards?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Those guys in black that hurt people and just cause collateral damage are hired by the G20 to give police a reason to do what they want to the poor idiot protester dude.

They do this every G20, it's comes included with the billion dollar package.

If the protesters had any sense or wit at all they would all just go home. Protesters in America and Canada don't have the slightest clue about protesting. They should not even bother, it's just a waist of time. they are nothing but a bunch of unorganised white middle class idiots who will accomplish nothing but getting their heads kicked in.

Organize, arm yourselves, be ready to fight to the death, then we'll talk until then just go home and stay safe.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Are they arresting people who are just on the streets like they did in Pittsburgh? Having police dogs bite old women coming out of stores and using sound canons to break little kid's eardrums?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by SoulofBlack

For the sake of my own education, can you tell me a time where citizens have used violence to bring about positive change? I agree that agression may be needed at times but it is not the way to go. All your doing is exchanging one tyrannical entity for another. Can you say military coup?

All dictators use violence to suppress their people through violence, like I said for good or bad. The thing is, it works, the people shut up and this goes both ways. People in the civil rights movements had militias to fight for their rights through violent means.

en.wikipedia.org...

As you can see, many changes both positive and negative were in effect immediately after violence. Could you say the same for some page on the internet or when people call in to complain? Of course not.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowRamesses

Of course they are!!!

What do you think!!

Americans and Canadians are the biggest patsies in the World.

You could not get away with the things that Happen to the American and Canadian people in most parts of the world, You would never see such Brutality in Frans, England, Spain, Greece, Italy or any other country.

And one this is for sure you will never see a G20 in South Korea.

Thats what i'm trying to tell the protesters to go the freak home. GO HOME!!!

They are useless, Just a waist of time, GO Home!!!

Whiny spineless people who don't have the slightest clue of reality have no business protesting, It's nothing but a joke.

GO HOME!!!

They need stay in doors and hide under the covers, And let your Masters have their G20 meeting in peace, with out them having to take a 5 minute recess for the comedic relief of watching White middle class troglodytes get their heads bashed in while they sit on the floor in a peaceful demonstration or get put in prison because you swung your backpack at a FED.

GO HOME, and live in fear as the slave that they will always be...forever.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Considering our police carry guns and the North Korean police are not...big difference.

If our living conditions were like their you bet we would have a big riot.

The fact that these police showed some restrain is actually great! They know that there are families protesting peacefully so they don't go full force.

Believe me if the people see a need to protest, WE WOULD!

However, the majority of Canadians don't see a real threat from the G20. If I thought my nation was under attack, you betcha I will be in the front lines, as would all my friends.

But if you went and asked many of these people why they are protesting, all you will get is "Because it is the G20". So their intentions aren't to protest but to cause a little mischief.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

I do believe that you've had your say. If you continue try to do it in a less insulting manner.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Wow you are seriously misinformed about the real world. Sorry from your perspective this is how you have been brainwashed into thinking about US.

I am also very sorry to see the problems that the G20 summit once again causes among the conscious people of our planet.

Seems to get worse each year...

[edit on 26-6-2010 by antar]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

LOL you say: GO HOME!!! ??? we ARE HOME!

like the protesters are currently chanting 'who's streets? OUR streets'

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Good i didnt go to there, none of my family did go anyway, its a ghost town now there.

Still The media is with the government.

One more thing the local news newtork is always on the side of the police, never with the G20 Protest and yet has an reporter you have to be on both sides of the front, not been just been on the same side.

Even now as i am writting this, i am watching this happining the blair of the police called the Protesters mob.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Breaking news the police are bringing Bueses!

Anyone there? get video of it!

Police are now using TTC Bueses!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
Screw the media; they're the same piece of trash as the Government. Damage has been done. Still waiting for the G20 to visit Montreal, if they have any balls that is.

Not likely. That city would burn. Makes me wonder if the security force has been helped out by Montreal's task force. They're more used to these situations.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

I agree with this post

Screw the media; they're the same piece of trash as the Government. Damage has been done. Still waiting for the G20 to visit Montreal, if they have any balls that is.

Thats true, afterall the local media here always with side of the Government.

@intrepid

Not likely. That city would burn. Makes me wonder if the security force has been helped out by Montreal's task force.

no none in anyway, It would have been in the news all over here in toronto.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

the 20,000 cops are on shifts, the new ones coming in just woke up
from a nap.

they are for the night shift.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join