It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chosen People, A fact?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Okay this is put in skunk works because I don't know where else it would fit.
Are there really people chosen to be "groomed" for greatness? And if so, Are they necessarily from really wealthy households?

You see this past year has been awful strange in many respects. I have firstly, had my cable shut off(couldn't pay and being a luxury of course we said whatever) only to have them the cable company I saw them and they came and turned me back ON!!!!
Now I was already fined once for a dumb neighbor friend turning me on when I wasn't home at another residence, which I wasn't aware until after I paid the fine that it was done by them, they should have paid the fine. Anyway the fact is because of that I called the company and yelled at them over the phone as I had seen their men do it, and there was their company truck in front of my house...I thought they were trying to extort me for another fine whatever, so Of course I accused them of such!!!! Any way they said they'd take care of it they'd send someone else out to fix this. And thanked me for calling, even though I was really actually pretty rude to them. Ok, they never came and fixed it. Never. It is still on and like three weeks ago they came around and shut every neighbor down on this block who were also getting free cable, but not mine. How do they still miss mine? Don't get me wrong I am counting my blessings, however there is much more that has me wondering WTH is going on here?

The next thing that happens is I get into a collission in my car with another vehicle and they went and said they were going to sue, now I am broke so I was hysterical, I went to court for the ticket and they wanted an ajudication, and I was told that the other people had just filed another ticket the day of the court date, so I would have to pay 275 dollars by July (court costs) and come back about the other ticket... It's been months and I haven't recieved a copy of the ticket or a court date for that one and haven't received anything about a lawsuit. Now I know my mail service really sucks here, But when sending those things they have to send certified mail for the ticket and a sherriff delivers lawsuit subpeonas as well...nothing has come to my house it seems it went away with me just paying the fine for the first ticket and court costs I have to July 23, 2010 to pay it wow 90 days...they give you a lot of time here, I never heard of such a large leeway. Anyway it seems the other ticket dissappeared and the lawsuit aint happening. But, I have to ask myself why???? These people they were total A Holes and you could tell they ain't just gonna back the heck down. They wanted money!!!! And they were you know really poor folks, well so am I but I ain't an envious want more kind of feeling like I gotta sue people to get money to feel justified, but on everybody's account these people were exactly like that. They would fall in a store and sue the store I heard. But, here they all just never saying another word, and I have to think that is awful suspect!!!!!

Now as for the third and fourth thing combined... My daughter right from the start of High School has a friend who is a cheerleader and actually is coaching her and telling her what she needs to learn and where to go to learn it and practice so she can get on Varsity Squad. Yes she is extrememly petite so maybe they just need a good flyer (the person at the top of pyramids and the one they toss around.) But, not only that but today the last thing has happened, both my children have been invited into an Honor society at school which is supposedly based on Acedemic Achievement, and they were peicked out of a large group of other children. My Daughter is super smart but really hasn't done all that well this year in school and my son, he is smart as well but he's done really awful this year. But they both have been invited. Now this is getting really strange to me. Something seems to have chose my kids for grooming and centered on protecting my family. At least it seems that way.

Well, maybe I am just seeing something where there is nothing????

[edit on 26-6-2010 by ldyserenity]

[edit on 26-6-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Hi, from the other side of the tracks. No... you aren't seeing things. I have been 'groomed'- but the opposite way you have been. Here, it goes wrong, and it goes wrong BADLY. I've had enough stuff happen to have me literally screaming 'Now WHY THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN?????'. I have had weird messups in very, very pivotal moments in my life, seasoned with BS that'd make any sane person doubt their own mind after a week. If I get ahead, it's a very tiny amount, and not without having to claw, scratch, bite, and dig my way thru like a rabid animal. Hell- I even have stalkers find me on an online game and harrass the hell out of me time and again. It's no more than a half dozen- and it's always a half hour in- no matter the time, the server- they show up, and generally cause me grief.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

This is really weird because up to this year I have had the very same experiences you have... the opposing affect. This is why I am like so freaked out.
Well, anyway it seems the so called honor society is a scam, they want money but the other things still are very unusual.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
...which again begs the question:

What in the world is real and what isn't, as in just for show for the intended audience.

this train of thought is of course a one way trip to hell or insanity, but there are good reasons to suspect that much of our environment is fake.

many things just don't add up, in fact i've often had these wtf moment how some people just don't seem to live within the monetary system, people literally cruising around in big cars for afternoons, returning to the same location in regular intervals. (which you only notice when you're working on that street for said afternoon.) feels like a total pony show and yes, i know very well that sounds completely insane.

i wish to respect your privacy, but out of curiosity, have you talked about this with your relatives? do you suspect a reason for preferential treatment? more likely than not, the reason lies buried in your family's past.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Long Lance

I don't need to ask my family there can be any number of reasons, It could be because my Granfather was a Navy Seal in WWII awarded a purple heart, it could be because my dad owns a mil And a Half $$$ home, he's very wealthy, but For the longest time I wasn't talking to him for personal reasons, anyway, I never got any preferetial treatment my whole life, and now it's like a 360 degree turn around...BTW I just spoke to my father this week for the first time in like 16 years.
But it might also be my activity on ATS, Maybe?
Who knows? Really. It's really tripping me out!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Hi, I just wanted to say that I have had some strange experiences too. I once failed to complete an exam in the given time. I felt awful, and couldn't face it when we were given our results. I nearly died of shock to find out that I had somehow, unbelievably obtained full marks, even though I knew this was impossible. I even told my teacher, who couldn't explain it and thought I must have been mistaken. And that's not all. I once got hit by a car at such high speeds, I really should be dead. I just got up with a few scratches on my arm. I cant explain it.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by William R.C Fennder

Wow I mean WOW!!! That is really something to have been hit like that and not a scraatch, Thanks for sharing. Very interesting indeed!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hmmmmm maybe just some are chosen to be screwed with???

Let's give hardships, then lets lift the burden then when you get comfortable again, pull the rug out again???

Yeah it may seem negative thinking, but I am still waiting for the bombs to drop everthing all at the same time. Without a doubt this is what is coming for me!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
About your cable.

You're obviously on the internet. Do you get internet through the cable company?

They don't have a way of only hooking you up with cable internet.

If you pay for internet, but not TV, you can still hook up a TV and watch basic cable.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayson

No we orderd through verizon very recently before I was wire hopping off the wirless of a neighbor. With permission of course. However they lost their internet so we ordered ir through verizon.

new topics

top topics

join