It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activist Charlie Veitch arrested, caged and tortured by Toronto G8-G20 police

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Quite a story being told by this man who claims to have been arrested, humiliated and abused by multiple LEO agencies while trying to gain access to the G8 conference.

Normally I would never post a story from Prison Planet, but I feel that the story Veitch tells is an important one that needs to be heard.

If you can ignore the hooting and blabbering of Alex Jones who interrupts the guy multiple times, the interview and the information being given is quite harrowing.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by BlackOps719]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Here is another reporters account of being arrested by G8 police.

Looks like they are pulling no punches this year.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
If our leaders want TOTAL AND ABSOLUTE privacy, then these summits should be held in TOP SECRET locations, with NO public access, you can't tell me they don't have such a place, of course they do. You cannot, and should not call yourself a leader of the free world while this is going on right under your nose!

These police are taking orders from a very high place...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The description of his experience is mindboggling. Alex Jones is a little over the top sometimes, but his points were scary with Veitch's story alongside it. Maybe I'm helpless, but what do you do? The public doesn't have a right to be on public property anymore. In their society, we're overtaxed and underpriviliged. Is it too late?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
well alex has been warning people of this for so long I guess he has to be a little creative to keep from being bored to death over having to repeat himself so much...

the billion plus went into police state infra structure with a lil dog and pony show for the peeps..
which the whole excuse for placing these
PRIVATE as in NOT DEMOCRATIC meatings in places like
Toronto,
the Olympics IN BC
the SPP in Montebello
etc

just getting the state warmed up for the next stage of things......

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
What is with the recurring theme of sexual humiliation that seems to be reported so often regarding Canadian police.

Seems that I remember things like this being reported when Bilderberg was protested a couple of years back.

Alex Jones is a lunatic in his own right, but he makes a great point about the savagery of these police. Makes you wonder who these people really are. I dont get the feeling they are regular LEO's.

top topics

join