It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Letter to the Lizard Hearted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I keep thinking that some Individual of lizard heart, standing in Its glory of alabaster pools of money, will be The Noblest, and come forth to welcome Human hearted Individuals as the equals in Being that We are.

Or is every one of you so rapt in sucking the ways and means of the Human hearted that any thought of nobility fails to grace your consciousness?

Are you all so pathetic? So lacking in even a sense of ethics that you could justify your behavior?

No, I think. Surely ethics are understood and abided by, but the issue is that you have placed Us in a lower category. Surely you can see where you err?

Or does ego trump ethics, allowing rationalization to occur?

I just keep believing that you ALL aren’t blinded and/or unethical. Somehow… I believe in you.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
edit

[edit on 26-6-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
We're not all bad. I give money to charity and help my friends and family in times of woe.

Have faith

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Are you referring to the alleged alien reptilian race that allegedly controls our society?

I think we humans do a fine job without them, really. It is not a racial issue. But I understand your point.

I think one needs to get to know oneself, and believe oneself, that one can change and cleanse oneself of whatever filth burdens one's soul. When I see a creature on the road I move it to safety, but I will do that only on the road to my own destination. That little compassion can only save but a few lives, it won't save the species endangered by those roads and "lizard hearted" drivers. That is why you start the change with yourself and not worry about destiny of millions of others.

I don't know what grand destiny we may all share in this mad world, but every each one of us will wake up to the inevitable judgement day.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Do you realize you are posting in an Aliens and UFOs forum and your rant has nothing to do with either?

new topics

top topics

join