It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bashar predicts new wave of sightings for 2010

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Well this is it, the biggest name in ET channeling has predicted a new wave of UFO activity before the year is out, this is no Blossom Goodchild my friends, this is Bashar, 20 odd years in the business and one of the most respected ET channels out there.

This video has got me sooo excited, will I look like a twerp at the end of they year, who knows, just watch this 8 minute video and I promise I will not start another thread on Bashar untill the year is out

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I am afraid I do not know much about Bashar. How does he connect with the aliens? Through a type of psychic bonding or something? I do not have any evidence to support that something like this can possibly be done, and so I cannot appreciate what he is saying as fact.

Does he have a good track record in predicting the waves of UFOs? If so, this would certainly be more interesting, and I will see, by the end of the year, if there was a rise in UFOs compared to pass years.

Thank you very much for the video.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I found this quite entertaining, but iteresting.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Click here for more information.

To whoever removed my comments, why don't you remove this insulting post that's nothing but a shill for a questionable claimant?

[edit on 26-6-2010 by The Shrike]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
If you look at timewave zero 2010, Between november and december we're expecting a serious drop in novelty. Maybe it's related! I expect SOMETHING breaking by the end of this year.. Keep tuned!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

Don't worry hun, you aren't the only Bashar fan in the house. I have followed him for quite awhile. He is the only one that I have respected or actually listened too that seem to resemble things that "Seth" (another channeled enity through Jane Roberts in the 60's), has said. I think the Seth books were a huge factor in my way of thinking to this day. My dimensional thinking anyway. Sort of like the Johnathan Livingston Seagull type of thing.

Frankly I wish we had more then the 7:40 mins. to that one.

Oh yeah, I think Kryon is rather impressive as well. If you aren't aware of Kryon, I am posting a link to the channeling page. All kinds of good topics to read over if you are into that sort of thing

KRYON CHANNELINGS

S&F Too!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Check out Bashar Kryon Chief Joseph and some pleiadian cats in this documentary called "Tuning In"

I have always struggled with channelers but this is a good movie to introduce you to Bashar so you can check him out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

Springer:

Whenever we catch someone attempting to hoax this community we ban them straight away. By "hoaxing" I mean imparting information as fact when it is impossible to back it up in the hope of convincing people to act or support the information in some overt way.

Springer, where are you? You need to put your money where your mouth is and close this thread.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Wow....pink glowing orbs? I was exited about the video until corny, creepy, unbelievable guy started talking. I'm VERY open minded and I laughed out loud. Don't buy steak or appliances from that guy

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Reptilian Ph.D

hi Reptilian, thankyou for your synchronicity, I was meditating on this thread after posting and the timewave came to mind, I know very little about the timewave but presumably the novelty periods are times when things like this can occur, I have the program I'll see if I can get some screen shots up.

Is it true that the program was developed based on extra terrestrial communications to Terrence Mckenna?

"Timewave Zero v4.30 for DOS is a precision instrument for exploring the theory of time as a fractal wave derived from the King Wen sequence of I Ching Hexagrams. Based on extraterrestrial communications to Terence McKenna. Software developed by Peter Meyer. Published by Dolphin Software.
Fractal Time v1.23 by Peter Meyer."

[edit on 27-6-2010 by redzi0n]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Does anyone know anything about Timewave Zero?, is this graph correct for 2010?

Presumably the period you are talking about is the descent into novelty around 20th November 2010?

[edit on 27-6-2010 by redzi0n]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

Flagged! I wish we had these kind of people and TV shows in the UK. It's like he's a complete and utter fruitcake with no sense of embarrassment! Jesus. Do aliens have to sound like Lloyd Grossman...'Who lives in a spaceship like this?'

I guess he's traded self-respect for $$$ and who can blame him? It's about time a channeller wrote up a better script and really nailed the market.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by redzi0n

Flagged! I wish we had these kind of people and TV shows in the UK. It's like he's a complete and utter fruitcake with no sense of embarrassment! Jesus. Do aliens have to sound like Lloyd Grossman...'Who lives in a spaceship like this?'

I guess he's traded self-respect for $$$ and who can blame him? It's about time a channeller wrote up a better script and really nailed the market.

Oh Kandinsky.....

That guy's a treasure!

I need more of those videos.....

Quick..... MORE BASHAR VIDEOS!!!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I can barely contain my excitement and surprise! He's got a store on his website and I can buy his DVDs at $40 and CD and MP3s for under $20. That's just terrific. Woot!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Wow, I didn't expect that! It's like a modern take on seances. Instead of the dearly departed, it's aliens. I wonder how many people actually are sitting in the audience? Of those, I wonder how many of them were wishing they weren't sitting in the audience?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

I can barely contain my excitement and surprise! He's got a store on his website and I can buy his DVDs at $40 and CD and MP3s for under $20. That's just terrific. Woot!

I just started to grab some funny still frames.....

But, every single expression on his face is so terminally stupid, I don't know where to start!!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

It gets better, he has loads of free videos too

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Timewave zero based on Extra Terrestrial communications to Terrence Mckenna

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by redzi0n

It gets better, he has loads of free videos too

www.youtube.com...

Now listen here me ol' mate redzi0n.....

You're gonna do yourself a serious mischief watching stuff like that!

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join