It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP oil spill: Suicide of fisherman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

BP oil spill: Suicide of fisherman

www.telegraph .co.uk

Captain William Allen-Kruse was found dead with a gun on board his boat by fellow workers. Coroner Stan Vinson told US media that witnesses believe Mr Kruse, who had been a charter boat fisherman for 20 years, had been distraught at the spill.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.dailymail.co.uk[/ url]
[url=http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/293797]www.digitaljournal.com

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
How awful, BP have driven this man to feel he has no other option but this? I do hope BP go to hell for all this, anything else I have to say about them isn't printable.

As a British person, BP have brought shame upon my nation as well as completly killed an entire part of the ocean. They do not deserve to be allowed to continue in the oil industry, they're murderers of people, wildlife and the Earth. Looks like the death toll from this has just gone up again.

Don't blame the poor guy, imagine having everything you know and live for ripped away from you by BP, and then being given a pittance compensation & told to get on with it.

www.telegraph .co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Story already posted multiple threads. It's not breaking news.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Point #1: Stop being such a pretentious wannabe moderator.

Point #2: This may help put into perspective the magnitude and desperation many people in the area are beginning to feel.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happyfeet

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Point #1: Stop being such a pretentious wannabe moderator.

Point #2: This may help put into perspective the magnitude and desperation many people in the area are beginning to feel.

Thanks! I searched for about 10 minutes for a thread about it and didn't find one, so I posted it.

I'm not even in the area and I feel the same as a lot of people in the area feel. Everyone here is saying we don't need to worry because it isn't on our doorstep
We do, BP are British, we need to let them know they have NO support from us at all. This I feel will get a lot, lot worse, maybe even on a global scale, before it gets better.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
So sad--why cant top management at BP be the ones who are so distraught
that they just cant live anymore? Oh that's right --there livelihood has not been destroyed and we already know they don't care about the "living ocean". RIP Captain. BP SUCKS

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

Just trying to help. This is by no definition breaking news.

reply to post by The Chez

Welcome. I know (boy do I) that searching doesn't always find things. It happens.[/url]

[edit on 26-6-2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Here's the vid on the story. My condolences to Alan and his family and friends. Although we don't have all the facts, it appears evident that the poisoning and disappearing of his industry had a part in the tragedy.....sad.
BP offered to pay for funeral services....

Gulf Fisherman Commits Suicide

Peace

[edit on 26-6-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
Here's the vid on the story. My condolences to Alan and his family and friends. Although we don't have all the facts, it appears evident that the poisoning and disappearing of his industry had a part in the tragedy.....sad.
BP offered to pay for funeral services....

Gulf Fisherman Commits Suicide

Peace

[edit on 26-6-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

Offered to pay for his funeral? wow, thats a big gesture from such an awful company. BP are guilty of murdering 11 people, animal abuse on a mass scale and pushing this poor guy to his end, and they'll get away with it until the day someone has the balls to stand up to them.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
yeah I'm sure BP would be more than happy to bury us all

this is very sad I feel awful for this poor man and his family

as for BP even the mafia would support your widow and kids if it whacked you

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
He may have been the first but I am afraid he will not be the last one. We will be paying for this long after the oil is all gone. It is a long sad road ahead for us all and more so for people like him.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Are we sure he committed suicide? Did anyone see him do it?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Although CBS etc. made a convincing piece that it was a genuine suicide. With some consideration, "How can we trust MSM" - anyway this video has some good points.

It is easy to imagine that if a do-gooder wanted to get a secret story out - it would not be possible, the powers that be would know if even a phone call was attempted.

Suspicious oil spill Suspicious suicide

new topics

top topics

join