It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle June 23rd:We are here.This is our star-ship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Crop Circle June 23rd:We are here.This is our star-ship

www.youtube.com

Crop Circle at Savernake Forest, nr Marlborough, Wiltshire, UK is not a new formation. This design and similar ones had appear for the last 15 years warning the same message
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Warning: This and all the videos in my channel are my own interpretation of Crop Circles and others events that surround the events that are happening in the Solar System. I'm not asking to believe. You have the free will to accept it or not, but I know I'm in the correct path
2010 Crop Circle season has been invaded by many hoaxes trying to confuse about the real message. Do not believe in everything you see. Research yourself and find the truth

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Interesting...Thanks for the post

Here are some pics of some June crop circles:

^ This one has an interesting breakdown here^:
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

A Vid On Building A Starship From Crop Circles

article.wn.com...

Here's your vid too:

Peace

[edit on 26-6-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Those are some amazing designs.

I was wondering if anyone could answer this question I have about crop circles.....

When a crop circle appears in a farmer's field (which is where they normally appear) does this inconvenience the farmer/land owner at all?

I ask, because if it did inconvenience the farmer/land owner, it would possibly rule out the fact they themselves created the crop circle.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Hmm, how interesting!

I would need further information about these specific crop circles before deciding on the facts behind it! I would need to know how the crop was pushed down, if it was simlply pushed, or weaved like some other really interesting ones. I also would need to know if the circle gives off any larger amount of radiation than the crops surrounding it!

These things are quite interesting to me when it comes to crop circles, so without these things, I can only guess that this MAY have just been made by average humans.

Thank you very much for the thread!

Kind regards

join