It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James David Manning. Arrest 'Mr. Obama'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
James David Manning, a chief pastor at the ATLAH World Missionary Church in New York City. Following the result of the trial of President Obama (Barry Soetoro).
The trial was on 18 May, with a jury of 12 American citizens, conducted under the Amendments number 9 and number 10.

President Obama was found guilty under the charges of sedition, war crimes, conspiracy, etc, to name just a few.

For further insight please watch the video bellow.

Peace. Get the truth out there.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Interesting. We do not know exactly other than the US Constitution why he thinks his trial is legal. Apparently, it was not conducted in a recognized U.S. court.

So the question becomes, does this document and verdict carry any legal weight?

I wonder if he bothered to consult lawyers and other experts on law and the Constitution about this.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

I want you all to know something dirty is going on.
This video is full of win, and its moving defense of the US Constitution; especially so for the last few minutes of the video.
The trial acted under the First, Ninth, and Tenth Amendments. I would consider that real.
President 'Barack Obama' (Barry Soetoro) is not eligible to hold his office under the laws of the United States. After all, neither he nor anyone else have ever shown to be legally eligible to hold the office he now occupies.
This trial was very real.
Let's assume that you saw someone rob your neighbor's house and you go to the police to tell them about it. While there you present your evidence indicating what you saw. Is your presentation to the police real?
This was a court of citizens. However, the trial followed specified procedures, was protected by NY police presence (as well as the Constitution) and produced a huge amount of evidence.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I don't see where the 9th and 10th amendments give anyone the authority to convene their own court and expect it's findings to be binding, so his little home-grown court has no power to enforce anything.

But that's just me...

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
THIS IS HOW THIS MAN GOT ELECTED..... PLZ WATCH, U ALL PROB SEEN B4 THO

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
Interesting. We do not know exactly other than the US Constitution why he thinks his trial is legal. Apparently, it was not conducted in a recognized U.S. court.

Well with the judges being paid by Obama and the judges being as bent as hell what other option do people have.

The law is made to protect the rich and we don't even have the right to question them when we catch them with their pants down.

Throw a shore at Bush gets you a year in nick and when a policeman tazers you for parking in the wrong place and you complain then it's you thats in trouble.

it's the poor thant needs justice to protect them and not the parasite that are robbing us blind.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

So what evidence has Mr Manning presented so far? I am sure Mr Manning can just simply forward any of his findings to Orly Taitz or Berg if he has anything.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

You cannot make innocent people seem guilty.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Obama may guilty of many crimes but so far no one in the MSM will be brave enough to come right out a proclaim the emporer has no clothes.

Too many people still love the man that, in their eyes, can never do no wrong.
If they disagree with Obama in any way they just keep quiet, just take the BP oil spill/drill for example.
The Hollywood crickets are chirping loudly.

Maybe things will begin to change because at least this guy has the guts to impersonate Obama.

...btw, that's the same guy that impersonated Bush, but I'm sure he will not get invited to any WHite House dinners.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
ooops wrong thread
please delete
sorry

[edit on 26-6-2010 by boondock-saint]

top topics

join