It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US and Israel ,The new Reich.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Its true! Its true!
Ive been denying to myself for so long, blinded by my consumer lust and greed. The US and Israel have promoted an agenda of legalized sodomy and baby murdering. The active promotion (or demotion whatever way you want to look at it)of US citezens into pill popping zombies. The details differ a bit, but the overall plan seems the same as ole Hitlers. The politics dont matter ...bottom line , Israel and the US have used thier 'faith' and faith generated money to create a society of diddlers. I just cant figure out why. Genetics? Are sicko genes superior to common sense?
I say go ahead legalize all the dope, kill babies, experiment on society, all in the name of jehamad alod fesus. And when its no holds barred like you want it .,What then? Were are you going to go? You cant just call all bets off on some things but not other. I think the quote speaks for itself. "ALL Bets Are Off". I guess thats the point. This is War.
I understand 'profiling the enemy', but dont stay that way. They dont realize by decadence they will 'free the beast'. Unless the planet dies first.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
What on earth are you on about?

It would be helpful if you just clarified what you point is and (perhaps) help us out by reminding us what Hitler's plan was as you compare the US and Israel to Hitler! I am afraid I see little connection!

I am sure the “details differ a bit”.

Regards

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Same stuff, same eagle.

Just a few small variations in it, that's all.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

According to what little Ive read and alot that Ive heard, Hitler wanted to mold society into something of his and his reich's own imagining. The US and Israel are no different, they just have a different agenda. Instead of using furnaces and gallows they are using Mickey Mouse and Miley Cyrus. Personally it doesnt bother me, as Ive learned to embrace the chaos.

The radical Muslims and the radical Chriostians are no different. Just different words for the same scum.

In this case the most publicized right now are the Jews and the Christians. (the new Nazi party)

Instead of killing everyone that doesnt fit into thier scheme...they are just making every perversion available and penalty free. Woohooo!!!

I just wonder whats going to happen when they make other perversions such as murder, revenge and vigilante justice legal, how thats going to go down? Or maybe thats the point, expose and legalize every perversion imagineable, so that when they get to murder, society will clean itself in a rather violent fashion. WHat happens when the cops no longer protect the rights of child abusers. rapists, corporate thieves, murderers. Then I suppose the strongest will survive, and well see if there is a god.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Legalize drugs and let people defend themselves? Sounds good to me, seriously it does.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This is probably the most convoluted thing I have ever seen posted on this forum.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by backwherewestarted

Anger and frustration tend to cause convolution. Is that a word.. I think its a great strategy, bring all the sickos out in the open then call 'open season'

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

Get tha money..dollar, dollar bill yaaaaal.. I think we may have at least music in-common

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I do not think so.

As America is decimated, and Israel destroyed, you will find that your new overlords have a blue turban just as predicted. the EU, ruled by Islamic Imperialists will be your new masters. Your new enemy will be China.

America will no longer exist as we know it today but we are certainly not the new Reich. You have been deceived.

America will roll on as a place of respite for peoples the planet over. We will be a small unimportant nation with a productive and free people. While The New Roman Empire wars with the Communist Chinese Empire, the free men of America will continue to live.

Woe to Europe for they have been taken.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

China is ripe for a plague of biblical proportions as is Europe. Its all going to come down to who is willing to kill the most ...as it allways has. And who knows what that brave new country will be called. Maybe Ameri-Co.

top topics

join