It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6-year-old girl on 'no fly' list

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
www.upi.com...

This is amazing, this six year old girl had a hard time flying from Ohio to Minnesota, but Faisal Shahzad (the "Times Square Bomber") almost made it out of the country after he tried detonating the bomb that he had in the back of a SUV in Times Square.

I'm just so glad that people who have been under surveillence for years can almost fly out of the country but this little girl accidentally ends up on the "no fly list".

I think that there needs to be a complete over-haul of the way people are put on this list and how the info is distributed to the airlines and other federal, state and local agencies.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

Just goes to show you how pathetic our system really can be!

Another waste of tax payers money to save the country from a six year old, YEAH!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Well those 6 year old girls can be real dangerous you know. What with their bubble gum, barbies, their hopscotch, and jump ropes. Children these days are so evil and cunning, they're the real masterminds behind all the acts of terrorism that grips the world so tight these days...

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
She can't be taken off the list. To hell with the rest of this story. What the hell do you mean that a person cannot be taken off of a list?
What, no delete button on DHS TSA computers? I say it's just an outright LIE. To actually tell the people, this 6yr old girl whose name is on a computer databank, cannot be changed. That this particular computer function is beyond the brainiasses at DHS? I'm sorry if I simplify this, but it needs simplification.
A. Why is she on the list?
B. Was there a mistake?
C. If there was, why cannot a few keystrokes remedy the problem?

These asses that we have blindly given power to purposely create the red tape in order to confuse or put off people. Look through the murk. This whole issue here is absolutely ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Idiocy in action.. How the hell can a 6 year old girl be a threat to security ?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
It's really simple folks just don't fly at all if they put you on that list f--k them .

Really if i was on that list i wouldn't give a turd about it .

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Seeing a child placed on the "No Fly" list is utter stupidity. But then again you are living in the Fasist States of America. You were warned by Ben Franklin that giving up your freedom for safety ment that you deserved neither freedom or safety. Like Easu you sold your birth right, though not for a bowl of soup but for even less. You sold it for imaginary security where children are "terrorists" or "threats" to safety, pfffft.

There is no place for DHS in America as its nothing but lies to keep you inslaved. When 6 year old little girls are a threat and can't get their names off a no fly list its time to leave. Its only going to get worse.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

This is apparently the thinking of most folks. Seven posts and ONE person actually 'Gets It ' DHS is the problem !

new topics

top topics

join